Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

How Do You Control Urself When You Meet Someone More Fascinating Than Ur Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Control Urself When You Meet Someone More Fascinating Than Ur Partner (316 Views)

VIRAL! Your D*ck F*cks Better Than Ur Brothers Own! Lady Cries Amid Pleasure! / U Have Failed As A Woman If Ur Tummy Is Bigger Than Ur Buttocks (pic) / How Do You Control Sexual Urge When You Are Single.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Control Urself When You Meet Someone More Fascinating Than Ur Partner by jaelz(m): 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
So I have been faced with this kind of situations many times before but today's own was just on another scale and level, I mean I just felt like kneeling down and proposing to her directly right there. God she was heavenly and totally awesome.

So guys how do you control yourself when you find someone more fascinating than your current partner

CC: Lalasticlala, Prettythicksme Seun Onila Farano Mynd44
Re: How Do You Control Urself When You Meet Someone More Fascinating Than Ur Partner by MadamVanessa(f): 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
shocked

You're not a good husband and I pity your poor wife. In her mind she think she has gotten a husband not knowing that she's marrying herself. Your type cheats alot.

Before I agree to settle down with a man, then that man is the most handsome man in the entire universe, no other man come close. That's me.
Re: How Do You Control Urself When You Meet Someone More Fascinating Than Ur Partner by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
If your own fascinating is just based on her look and appearance,my Oga,u need God o
Do you know how many good looking guys your babe has come across and still choose to stay with you

1 Like

Re: How Do You Control Urself When You Meet Someone More Fascinating Than Ur Partner by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
Ori OP ti gbale grin
Re: How Do You Control Urself When You Meet Someone More Fascinating Than Ur Partner by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
any smart man knows that there will always be finer more sexy women out there, and you should admire them, like seeing a beautiful flower (i say admire, not stare)... but you always remind yourself that the grass is not always greener on the other side, and instead remember the greatness of your own woman; all the reason why you fell in love with her and why you are spending your life with her.

if your mind easily get led astray and/or you desire other women, then you need to look within yourself and probably accept that you are lacking emotionally/physically and therefore you are obviously in the wrong r/ship

BTW here is an important question for you: do you actually believe that you are the finest sexiest man that your woman will ever lay eyes on?!!?
Re: How Do You Control Urself When You Meet Someone More Fascinating Than Ur Partner by yuping(m): 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
undecided
Re: How Do You Control Urself When You Meet Someone More Fascinating Than Ur Partner by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: How Do You Control Urself When You Meet Someone More Fascinating Than Ur Partner by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
OP....
That word "fascinate" means to "evoke an intense feeling of attraction", now, just because something can evoke a certain feeling doesn't mean it has the capacity to sustain that feeling....

Don't forget that what is being evoked here is a "feeling" and feelings are fickle and as such can change depending on a variety of factors, one of which is "Familiarity" or in your case, "see finish" grin...

I'm willing to bet that, the first day you saw this your partner, you felt something for her that made you want to make her yours... I'm guessing she made you feel some kinda way, in other words, you were "fascinated" by her (looks, intelligence etal)...

Let's be real here OP...
We will ALWAYS meet someone somewhere that is more "fascinating" than our partner, but just as our partner was able to evoke this feeling in us, just as she was once "fascinating" in our eyes, but now isn't, it's definitely the same way, this new girl will no longer be as fascinating as compared the next girl you'll meet someday undecided....

So what will you do then?
Will you keep jumping from one partner to the other on the basis of your "fascination"? undecided...

So my dear chief....
Stick to your partner...
She probably is the best for you....

(1) (Reply)

Tattoo Designs / Love Is Beautiful / Nairalanders Please Help A Brother. I Need To Locate Somewhere.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.