Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

Nairalanders Please Help A Brother. I Need To Locate Somewhere. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Please Help A Brother. I Need To Locate Somewhere. (333 Views)

Help A Brother.... I Need Serious Advise,.. Am In A Dilemma / Between My Dad And My Brother, I Don’t Know Who Is Responsible For My Pregnancy / Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Help A Brother. I Need To Locate Somewhere. by Mikester: 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2022
I posted this here due to traffic.

Pls does anyone know how I can locate Ilupeju as well as Ikoyi from Ikorodu.

I need to appear for an interview at both places. It will also mean a lot if one could brief me on the transport fare.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Brother. I Need To Locate Somewhere. by 4teenblaq: 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
Mikester:

I need to appear for an interview at both places. It will also mean a lot if one could brief me on the transport fare.

Thanks in advance.

1. Google map

2. Take tracks and ask people for transport available to the areas you are going.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Brother. I Need To Locate Somewhere. by madridguy(m): 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
If you get BRT card it will be easy for you.

Enter Oshodi from IKD and from oshodi you will get to ilupeju. Budget 500 naira.

From same ikorodu BRT park, you will see Obalende - CMS BRT when you get to Obalende you will see Keke to ikoyi. 500 to 600 naira will take care of TF.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Brother. I Need To Locate Somewhere. by madridguy(m): 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2022

Enter Oshodi from IKD and from oshodi you will get to ilupeju. Budget 500 naira.

From same ikorodu BRT park, you will see Obalende - CMS BRT when you get to Obalende you will see Keke to ikoyi. 500 to 600 naira will take care of TF.

Mikester:

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Brother. I Need To Locate Somewhere. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
Use an Uber.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Brother. I Need To Locate Somewhere. by Mikester: 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
madridguy:

Thanks very much for the tip.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Brother. I Need To Locate Somewhere. by Mikester: 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
CamusMidas:
Use an Uber.

No extra change. embarassed
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Brother. I Need To Locate Somewhere. by Mikester: 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
4teenblaq:

1. Google map

2. Take tracks and ask people for transport available to the areas you are going.

Thanks.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help A Brother. I Need To Locate Somewhere. by Remman(m): 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2022
Travelling to unknown destinations, guy, hold like 5k if it's within the state... 50k if it's outside the state!

(1) (Reply)

Why Would They Tell You It's Over And You'll Be Saying Please / Who Else Is Feeling This Way / A Nairaland Comrade Needs Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.