Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out (36011 Views)

Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ / Photos Of Neo-nazi AZOV Battalion In Ukrainian Army / Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by PEXBlog(f): 5:04am On Apr 12, 2022
G
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by kingjis: 5:12am On Apr 12, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
Why Putin so silent?

Is he still in his bunker room?

Bastard

I didn’t hear him make threat of nuclear war again. Let him try and see if Motherland Russia won’t become a wasteland

Life is beyond showing force. West don send their currency value to the abyss

I laugh when people say he has plenty nuclear weapon forgetting that he is not the only one that has

How old are you ?
I see a child talking

6 Likes

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by od501: 5:13am On Apr 12, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
Why Putin so silent?

Bastard

I didn’t hear him make threat of nuclear war again. Let him try and see if Motherland Russia won’t become a wasteland

I laugh when people say he has plenty nuclear weapon forgetting that he is not the only one that has

How much is the all might dollar valued at today? The US inflation is all time high, and if this continues there are likelihood they will fall into a recession Just cos of their greedy nature to finish off the Russians, just like they did with NATO and the old solvet Union.

They are even making plan to go crypto cos the dollar can't hold pressure any more. You don't go about fighting a strong opponent without being a casualty too.

Today, violent protest has triggered off in Peru and Sri Lanka, very soon the tempo will hear up, and the rest of the world will follow.

Ukrainian president is very stupid to have allowed his country to be used as a war front for the greedy West. I would have done the same if I'm Russia.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by Difrent: 5:19am On Apr 12, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
Why Putin so silent?

Bastard

See how you just believe western Lies and propaganda?.....ask yourself why has no western power lifted a finger against Russsia? Its not because of Nuclear deterrence but to protect their economies from disastrous consequences of russia stopping gas supply to them. ALL countries that have imposed so called sanctions still have some businesses with Russia....even US.
US and RUSSIA are just 13km apart....so why didnt US just attack Russia to deter him....this war is the real definition of POLITICS WITH BLOODSHED....strong international politics is involved here....i pity zelensky, he just got used

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by Kimjongun: 5:30am On Apr 12, 2022
We told you guys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by Juventus4life: 6:03am On Apr 12, 2022
Even America Senate under Trump banned Azov see them as terrorists. Facebook also banned their activities. Azov are neo Nazis militias with headquarter in mariupol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by bn365: 6:03am On Apr 12, 2022
h
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by joyandfaith: 6:05am On Apr 12, 2022
Shoodboi:
This is why Russia needs to denazify Ukraine.

And while Baba Zelensky keeps telling Europe to stop buying Russian gas, could his supporters here advise him to lead by example and stop collecting money for gas passing through Russian pipelines that pass through Ukraine territory on their way to Europe.

He should reject the money or give it to Europe to subsidize their gas grin grin grin

What is nazi? By definition, Putin is a neonazi. Buhari is a neonazi. Nearly all Russians are neonazi.
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:08am On Apr 12, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
Why Putin so silent?

Bastard

Says someone from a poor shithole country in Africa

4 Likes

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by pegix(m): 6:09am On Apr 12, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
Why Putin so silent?

Bastard

atleast he can still nuke ur ass anytime
Now the world has started to seen the sides

Nazis are in ukraine
They need to be weeded out
And putin is doing just that

No empathy for the wicked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by pegix(m): 6:10am On Apr 12, 2022
Raxxye:
If the story doesn't make much sense to you just as it doesn't to me, gather here with a "like".
you may need to reread again
It so simple
Unless u have a serious problem with basic english composition in pry school
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:11am On Apr 12, 2022
Difrent:

See how you just believe western Lies and propaganda?.....ask yourself why has no western power lifted a finger against Russsia? Its not because of Nuclear deterrence but to protect their economies from disastrous consequences of russia stopping gas supply to them. ALL countries that have imposed so called sanctions still have some businesses with Russia....even US.
US and RUSSIA are just 13km apart....so why didnt US just attack Russia to deter him....this war is the real definition of POLITICS WITH BLOODSHED....strong international politics is involved here....i pity zelensky, he just got used

You dey mind the idiot? They just rush to type comments on social media with their low level kindergarten knowledge

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by pegix(m): 6:14am On Apr 12, 2022
Burgerlomo:

He's somewhere biting his fingers in regret for his actions and stupid egos grin
why should he be making unnecessary noise when the country is in a phase of agony trying to defend herself
Everysingle life matters

The azov can sacrifice their kids and wife for no cause
He's got defence ministers
And they are in charge of war
He's done d briefing you just wait for the outcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by Blakpot: 6:16am On Apr 12, 2022
Putin has been warning the West against Ukraine's Nazi but they claim its Russian propaganda.
Similar to when Ghadaffi warned and said he was going to crush the growing terrorists presence in Libya during the Arab Spring. But the western media called them innocent grassroot protesters and Ghadaffi was threatening to kill his people.
Madness!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by pegix(m): 6:22am On Apr 12, 2022
joyandfaith:

What is nazi? By definition, Putin is a neonazi. Buhari is a neonazi. Nearly all Russians are neonazi.
learn today and safe urself.from the doom of ignorance

It kill faster than a bullet

If not until recently
The nazi brings alot of painful memories to jews ans european all over the world
And the hate for such ideology is second to none

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by hayzed19(m): 6:24am On Apr 12, 2022
I thought he said he has no ties to neo-nazis.
Even Azov's founding member was even a former member of Ukraine's parliament until 2019.
The Azov battalion is also a unit of Ukraine's National Guard.
Even Facebook, that first designated the Azov regiment as a dangerous organization and banned it from its platforms in 2019. Even placed the group in Facebook's Tier 1 category, which includes organizations such as the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) and ISIL (ISIS), but now the ban has been lifted, with the statement that praise for Azov will be permitted.
The sooner he realizes he is using his country as a pawn in their chess game, the better for him and his country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by Zorn: 6:28am On Apr 12, 2022
JimmySwaggart:
If south east burn down today, u think say Poland and other eastern Europe nation's send us Y then choke us up with Ukraine's predicament. A racist nation for that matter.
If your family burn to ash no body send you .

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by joyandfaith: 6:28am On Apr 12, 2022
pegix:
[s]learn today and safe urself.from the doom of ignorance[/s]

It kill faster than a bullet

If not until recently
The nazi brings alot of painful memories to jews ans european all over the world
And the hate for such ideology is second to none
The actions of Russian Army in Ukraine are similar to action of nazi Germany in Stalingrad during ww2.
I asked you what is nazi? All Russians are nazi. Nazi hated jews but Ukrainian President is a jew. The hatred Russians had for Ukrainians can be seen in RA towards Ukrainian civilians.
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by Blakpot: 6:33am On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:

Is Putin ever known to make noise or give irrelevant press conferences ?! He is a former KGB he doesn't talk anyhow he acts..

At no point did he specifically threaten anyone with Nuclear warhead as twisted by Western Media... He goes about with a red brief case, US fake news claims he wants to lunch nuclear warheads... He host a military parade they say he wants to shoot a missile

The same Ukraine that you support has over 30 Bio laboratory fully funded by US and NATO to create population control engineered viruses.. like covid 19 they created in Wuhan killing millions around the world and forcing their vaccines on everyone

Exactly. People dont realize how effective western media propaganda is. Their job now is to demonize Putin and destroy Russia at same time paint Zelensky as a hero and the US as the upright country that stands for injustice. Despite history showing them to be masters of deception, war and destruction.

I won't be surprised if a lot of these claims of Russian military targetting Ukrainian populace are fake and staged.
Just like they staged fake chemical attacks in Syria, until the Russians debunked it.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 12, 2022
Shoodboi:
This is why Russia needs to denazify Ukraine.

And while Baba Zelensky keeps telling Europe to stop buying Russian gas, could his supporters here advise him to lead by example and stop collecting money for gas passing through Russian pipelines that pass through Ukraine territory on their way to Europe.

He should reject the money or give it to Europe to subsidize their gas grin grin grin

We want no war.
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by Toktee(m): 6:40am On Apr 12, 2022
DaddyGoo:
I concur....Azov is a raycist, neo Nazi, white supremacist nonsense.

Dunno why former President Poroshenko allowed the wicked people to be integrated into the Ukrainian military.

Zelensky still came and continued condoning the nonsense, even going to speak in their support smh.

If Azov Battalion did not exist, a quarter of Putin's reason for invasion would not be there.
Harsh truth.
And what do you call northern Nigeria?
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by harmargedon: 6:41am On Apr 12, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
Why Putin so silent?

Bastard

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by ElijahIme1992(m): 6:45am On Apr 12, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
Why Putin so silent?

Bastard

looooooooooool you can't tell Putin what to do.. empty vessels makes the loudest noise... You tink say na Zelensky wey don beg all the European countries parliament, I suprise say him neva come address Nigeria senators...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by JimmySwaggart(m): 6:49am On Apr 12, 2022
Zorn:
[s]If your family burn to ash no body send you[/s] .

it's your family that will burn to ASH, idiot. Plz avoid me.
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by olugabbie(m): 7:00am On Apr 12, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
Why Putin so silent?

Bastard

If Russia is destroyed. Millions will die in Nigeria too. Likewise around the world. Be careful what you wish for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by Mooh247: 7:01am On Apr 12, 2022
Blakpot:
Putin has been warning the West against Ukraine's Nazi but they claim its Russian propaganda.
Similar to when Ghadaffi warned and said he was going to crush the growing terrorists presence in Libya during the Arab Spring. But the western media called them innocent grassroot protesters and Ghadaffi was threatening to kill his people.
Madness!

Good one , you forgot Syria and Assad battling ISIS menace that US labels innocent freedom fighters

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by bn365: 7:04am On Apr 12, 2022
All Russians are Nazis

You're here to lie and pretend you know something when you don't.
NAZI stands for Nationalists.
Because they want "Ukraine for Ukrainians," the Azov Battalions are Nazis.
They mistreat Russians in Donbas and other parts of Ukraine's east.
They have outlawed the use of the Russian language.
Hitler desired that Germany be inhabited solely by pure Germans.
No other language or race.
Jews were not the only ones persecuted. Even Germans who marry brown people and their children were considered no longer 'pure' Germans.
Just in case, Jews are brown people. People mistakenly believe they are white.

Look up Russia now. There are 193 ethnic groups... a portion speaks Finnish and German. Chechnyans are Muslims

joyandfaith:

The actions of Russian Army in Ukraine are similar to action of nazi Germany in Stalingrad during ww2.
I asked you what is nazi? All Russians are nazi. Nazi hated jews but Ukrainian President is a jew. The hatred Russians had for Ukrainians can be seen in RA towards Ukrainian civilians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by Zorn: 7:07am On Apr 12, 2022
JimmySwaggart:

it's your family that will burn to ASH, idiot. Plz avoid me.
Ok you care about your family but go about wishing evil on others right? See let me tell you, your family will see the greatest disaster ever caused by fire . The burnt will go around every aspect of your life . Since you don't have sense . You will learn by force.
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by IpobKiller: 7:08am On Apr 12, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
Why Putin so silent?

Bastard

You get plenty problem. Don't add the headache from thinking about Putin on them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by Benny6944: 7:10am On Apr 12, 2022
bn365:
Zelensky Speech With Nazi AZOV BATTALION Prompts Greek Lawmakers To WALK OUT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0tAWaNEhU8

Azov fighter video overshadows Zelenskiy's address to Greek lawmakers
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/azov-fighter-video-overshadows-zelenskiys-address-greek-lawmakers-2022-04-07/

WHY ARE YOU MAKING NAIRALAND A JOKE? EACH TIME WITH MISINFORMATION AND SPREADING FAKE NEWS.

IF YOU CAN'T CAPTION RIGHT PLEASE DON'T POST FOR US. THANK YOU.

CAN YOU STOP CREATING PROPAGANDA HERE.. EACH TIME YOU KEEP CREATING DIFFERENT HEADLINE AND DIFFERENT BODY..

YESTERDAY WAS ALSO A NAIVE POST ON UK AND US WON'T BE SENDING TANKS TO UKRAINE, BUT THE SAME NEWS SAID YESTERDAY THEIR ABOUT TO SEND 50 TANKS FROM GERMANY..
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by joyandfaith: 7:11am On Apr 12, 2022
bn365:
All Russians are Nazis

[s]You're here to lie and pretend you know something when you don't.[/s]
NAZI stands for Nationalists.
[s]Because they want "Ukraine for Ukrainians," the Azov Battalions are Nazis.
They mistreat Russians in Donbas and other parts of Ukraine's east.
They have outlawed the use of the Russian language.
Hitler desired that Germany be inhabited solely by pure Germans.
No other language or race. [/s]
Jews were not the only ones persecuted. Even Germans who marry brown people and their children were considered no longer 'pure' Germans.
Just in case, Jews are brown people. People mistakenly believe they are white.

Look up Russia now. There are 193 ethnic groups... a portion speaks Finnish and German.

Read information in the link. Stop believing lies. Ukraine president is a jew. Your argument is flaw. There are other ethnic groups in Ukraine who are doing fine. You can as well do more research on Russification of Ukrainians if you are willing to learn.
https://www.nairaland.com/7069744/long-history-russias-efforts-subjugate
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by Chrismania100: 7:12am On Apr 12, 2022
Bia enyia take your time.When will Yoruba tribe be finally cured from igboic tribalism??Or are you people planning to mine Basketmouth skull up?? You did not use your dirty Sheyi black name, na Basketmouth you will use as as example...Abeg respect ur tribe and leave our basketmouth alone,he is not your mate.

donaldking10:
what happens when you make a comedian like Basket-Mouth your president.
Your country automatically turns to a joke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Overtaking Ugandan's Vice President's Convoy (photos) / Imelda Acosta Sentenced To Jail / Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.