Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out (36009 Views)

Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ / Photos Of Neo-nazi AZOV Battalion In Ukrainian Army / Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by bn365: 8:37am On Apr 12, 2022
Hear, hear

thinkmoney:

Its because you are not really conversant with the matter. You obviously don't have a good grasp of international matters. It might be because you and the people that have given the "likes" don't read much.
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by od501: 8:42am On Apr 12, 2022
od501:

How much is the all might dollar valued at today? The US inflation is all time high, and if this continues there are likelihood they will fall into a recession Just cos of their greedy nature to finish off the Russians, just like NATO did with the old solvet Union.

They are even making plan to go crypto cos the dollar can't hold pressure any more. You don't go about fighting a strong opponent without being a casualty too.

Today, violent protest has triggered off in Peru and Sri Lanka, very soon the tempo will heat up, and the rest of the world will follow.

Ukrainian president is very stupid to have allowed his country to be used as a war front for the greedy West. I would have done the same if I'm Russia.
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2022
Ibcrown:
Salam alaikun jamaah
u agreed to our xtain oath b4 u com comment here?
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by ABUTHAOBAN(m): 8:55am On Apr 12, 2022
This is more like game of the throne movie oo
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by juniior(m): 9:41am On Apr 12, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
Why Putin so silent?

Is he still in his bunker room?

Bastard

I didn’t hear him make threat of nuclear war again. Let him try and see if Motherland Russia won’t become a wasteland

Life is beyond showing force. West don send their currency value to the abyss

I laugh when people say he has plenty nuclear weapon forgetting that he is not the only one that has

You ignorant FOØL. you care so much for people that hate you and call you a black monkêy. Do you know the amount of racism people face in Ukraine? Do you think the Azov battalion love Africans? THEY WILL SHOOT AND KÌLL YOU if they had the chance to. You like an anìmal to them. Putin is destroy those hypocritical racists. That's all I care about. Don't let mainstream media foøl you anymore than they already have

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by Amos1423(m): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2022
From 2015 till date, can you count the numbers that has died as a result of Buharis neglect? You're all of a sudden so wise that you think you know what's going on in another mans country to yours. Kwantinue!

DaddyGoo:
I concur....Azov is a raycist, neo Nazi, white supremacist nonsense.

Dunno why former President Poroshenko allowed the wicked people to be integrated into the Ukrainian military.

Zelensky still came and continued condoning the nonsense, even going to speak in their support smh.

If Azov Battalion did not exist, a quarter of Putin's reason for invasion would not be there.
Harsh truth.
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by domchike(m): 9:51am On Apr 12, 2022
When wil Zelensky speak to Nigerian congress
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by DaddyGoo: 10:08am On Apr 12, 2022
Toktee:
And what do you call northern Nigeria?

Northern Nigeria is not the topic of discussion. When it is, mention me and I will say my piece.

Peace bro.
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by DaddyGoo: 10:10am On Apr 12, 2022
Amos1423:
From 2015 till date, can you count the numbers that has died as a result of Buharis neglect? You're all of a sudden so wise that you think you know what's going on in another mans country to yours. Kwantinue!

Mr Wisdom allocator, when it is time to have the Nigeria conversation, I have never dodged it.

However, the topic of discussion here is Ukraine.

Not staying on topic, or on message, is one of Nigeria's biggest problems IMO.

It is also why you have the round peg in square hole syndrome all over Nigeria.

I come in peace.
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by Raxxye(m): 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
thinkmoney:

Its because you are not really conversant with the matter. You obviously don't have a good grasp of international matters. It might be because you and the people that have given the "likes" don't read much.
May also be because we (myself and those who gave the 'likes') have been spending a good chunk of our time lately to "think money!"
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by thinkmoney(m): 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
Raxxye:

May also be because we (myself and those who gave the 'likes') have been spending a good chunk of our time lately to "think money!"
Smart one. If you really want to think money in a smart way, u have to read dear.
I am not in any way doing bad
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by Raxxye(m): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
pegix:
you may need to reread again
It so simple
Unless u have a serious problem with basic english composition in pry school
I actually have the problem you spotted. How may you be of help?
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by Raxxye(m): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
thinkmoney:

Smart one. If you really want to think money in a smart way, u have to read dear.
I am not in any way doing bad
I don't know how to read or write; it is a big problem!
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by thinkmoney(m): 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Raxxye:

I don't know how to read or write; it is a big problem!
Lolz...no wahala. I would have helped u if u were a sister
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by Qadaffi2idiamin: 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
The US is fighting a proxy war in Ukraine.

That shitty Nazi battalion may be the reason Putin is conducting a special op in Ukraine.

The West is so dirty they think we don't see it.

Lies upon lies from useless Western journalists

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by 1866scx: 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Good one , you forgot Syria and Assad battling ISIS menace that US labels innocent freedom fighters
[/s]
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by Elporo(m): 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
bn365:
All Russians are Nazis

NAZI stands for Nationalists.

Nazi are openly racist. You are a black man, a nazi will spit on you. And you are defending it. I feel like spitting on you.

Today, they redefined "NAZI". The Jews reject it, the Greek reject it. But you "black man" that passes through the most challenges ; accept it.
Tomorrow, they will redefine "COLONIALISM". And you will certainly accept it.
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by Difrent: 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
obedience4:

You ain't smart..
First of all USA has stopped Russia gas, Russia only supplied 5% of total USA gas.
You are asking why no western countries hasn't go to war with Russia. The reason is simple Russia hasn't should any aggression to any NATO state..
There are Poland, Latvia, or bordering Russia why didn't Russia attacked a NATO country..
Russia camp out to say any country that sends weapons to Ukraine will be seen as a threat. Yet weapons are been sent yet mumi Russia hasn't done a thing..
You send Russia and USA are 13km apart.. grin
Russia is only close to the USA state of Alaska.. Which is in Asia, Hawaii , Guam are USA state/ territories in Asia..
You also said why didn't the USA attack Russia to deter it, that one of the most childish comment ever.
Wars in the USA are not just been carryout.
For the USA to attack a country its interest would have been hurt and it will have to need moral conditions to do so, USA has no defense pact with Ukraine neither is Ukraine in NATO. And besides only the USA Congress can declare war..

Thats why is said Zelensky just got used. He just allowed the west led by US lead him into an avoidable war that will cost his country so much and at the end still be humiliated.
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by pegix(m): 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Raxxye:

I actually have the problem you spotted. How may you be of help?
go back to school

Not too late
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by Raxxye(m): 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
pegix:
go back to school

Not too late
I dey school like this.
What else do I need?
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by edosignature(m): 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
Zelensky is such a clown. After his special operation, Russia will be more prosperous, Estate developers will have a field day of profits in Ukraine, Russia military will be more stronger, the west will learn to respect Russia more, Putin will be forever glorified by Russians till the end of time, NATO will be obsolete in the near future, Africa & it leaders will be more ridiculed & it people will be more backwards in decades except those who relearn & unlearn.

Long live Russia, Long live Vladimir Putin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Overtaking Ugandan's Vice President's Convoy (photos) / Imelda Acosta Sentenced To Jail / Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.