Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out (35997 Views)

Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ / Photos Of Neo-nazi AZOV Battalion In Ukrainian Army / Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by Benny6944: 7:12am On Apr 12, 2022
Shoodboi:
This is why Russia needs to denazify Ukraine.

And while Baba Zelensky keeps telling Europe to stop buying Russian gas, could his supporters here advise him to lead by example and stop collecting money for gas passing through Russian pipelines that pass through Ukraine territory on their way to Europe.

He should reject the money or give it to Europe to subsidize their gas grin grin grin

your very senseless.. did you ever read the post

Greeks gave Zelenski standing ovation after his speech so where did the stupd headline come from?

Anuofia. That's why they said to hide something from an African, put it in writing.
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by Benny6944: 7:13am On Apr 12, 2022
Raxxye:
If the story doesn't make much sense to you just as it doesn't to me, gather here with a "like".

Nairaland and their usual hoax and misinformation.
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by Benny6944: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2022
Shoodboi:
And for those of you claiming Ukraine is winning and has captured armored vehicles, missiles, and other weapons from Russia, leaving it with more stock than it had at the beginning of the war, don't you think it is suspicious that Zelensky is still going around to beg for weapons?

And he has gone so low that he's now begging Greece. Greece? The same Greece that went bankrupt until the EU bailed it out 4 years ago. No sanctions, no nothing, and yet the country turned upside-down.

Maybe Greece should send Zelensky some naked white statues to see if those would scare the Russians, and if they don't work, Zelensky should send the statues to the front line to replace the western mercenaries wounding themselves to escape the battlefield and return to their countries, as this former US army commander revealed here: https://www.nairaland.com/7070587/western-fighters-wounding-themselves-get

OP stop making noise, nairaland is now a joke. they should focus more on domestic broadcast. They keep misinforming their users on foreign update. Same yesterday a mod approved an old hoax post that UK and Germany won't be sending tanks to Ukraine, but yesterday it was all over the news including CNN, Germany are making preparation of sending first 50 tanks to Ukraine.
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by bn365: 7:19am On Apr 12, 2022
First of all,
You don't know what you're talking about. That is pretty much obvious.
I shared a Youtube link, and Nairaland moderators decided to add a link from Reuters to create a counter-narrative.
I can't modify the post.
Most importantly, you label everything as "misinformation" because it runs counter to the prevailing narrative.
Lastly, I never posted anything about "Tanks", UK or Germans. Go to my posts.

Benny6944:

WHY ARE YOU MAKING NAIRALAND A JOKE? EACH TIME WITH MISINFORMATION AND SPREADING FAKE NEWS.

IF YOU CAN'T CAPTION RIGHT PLEASE DON'T POST FOR US. THANK YOU.

CAN YOU STOP CREATING PROPAGANDA HERE.. EACH TIME YOU KEEP CREATING DIFFERENT HEADLINE AND DIFFERENT BODY..

YESTERDAY WAS ALSO A NAIVE POST ON UK AND US WON'T BE SENDING TANKS TO UKRAINE, BUT THE SAME NEWS SAID YESTERDAY THEIR ABOUT TO SEND 50 TANKS FROM GERMANY..

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by Benny6944: 7:25am On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:

Is Putin ever known to make noise or give irrelevant press conferences ?! He is a former KGB he doesn't talk anyhow he acts..

At no point did he specifically threaten anyone with Nuclear warhead as twisted by Western Media... He goes about with a red brief case, US fake news claims he wants to lunch nuclear warheads... He host a military parade they say he wants to shoot a missile

The same Ukraine that you support has over 30 Bio laboratory fully funded by US and NATO to create population control engineered viruses.. like covid 19 they created in Wuhan killing millions around the world and forcing their vaccines on everyone

Your so naive with senseless points just like your Russia.

Okay you made a statement about Ukraine with no evidence so what's your point?? What did they present to Un as evidence nothing....
Who doesn't know Russia as an u trustworthy nation?

Give 3 reasons why the invasion of Ukraine?

Is Ukraine the only nation sharing border with Russia?
Latvia do, Poland do, Norway, Estonia, so why Ukraine different?

To tell you how senseless and naive Putin is, finland and Sweden will be joining NATO soon because a so called untrustworthy Russia can't be relied upon for security..

If you were in their shoes you will do the same. you stick with a union that your sure to protect you not a Union with greed and wickedness. lol.. more will join soon. watch out.

Mind you, Russia tried invading Finland and failed, they even retreated, let's see if they will this time.
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by iyke2frankeze: 7:25am On Apr 12, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
Why Putin so silent?

Is he still in his bunker room?

Bastard

I didn’t hear him make threat of nuclear war again. Let him try and see if Motherland Russia won’t become a wasteland

Life is beyond showing force. West don send their currency value to the abyss

I laugh when people say he has plenty nuclear weapon forgetting that he is not the only one that has
You are an idiot living in stone age. The Russian currency "Rubbles" which you don't know it's name has more value now than before the inversion. If you have access to goggle, respect yourself, stop digracing yourself publicly!

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by Benny6944: 7:32am On Apr 12, 2022
bn365:

First of all,
You don't know what you're talking about. That is pretty much obvious.
I shared a Youtube link, and Nairaland moderators decided to add a link from Reuters to create a counter-narrative.
I can't modify the post.
Most importantly, you label everything as "misinformation" because it runs counter to the prevailing narrative.
Lastly, I never posted anything about "Tanks", UK or Germans. Go to my posts.

A link that can only be traced back to same nairaland and another websites lol..

A mod approved this hoax news yesterday that also appeared in some woke websites with their propaganda

https://www.nairaland.com/7073664/uk-germany-wont-send-tanks

Same Germany released this yesterday from a verified source including twitter..

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2022-04-11/rheinmetall-ready-to-supply-up-to-50-tanks-to-ukraine-newspaper

Weeks ago, Russia notified google about how they have encouraged users use of harsh words on Russia and so on. Then noticed mods stopped approving posts on war here. Lately they started approving fake news on the war.

So please enough of your HOAX news and misinformation here. Thank you.
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by bn365: 7:37am On Apr 12, 2022
Again, I didn't share the link you just posted, I think you're trying to get people to click on the link.
The West can send it to Timbuktu, I don't care
You're into mind games.

Benny6944:

A link that can only be traced back to same nairaland and another websites lol..

A mod approved this hoax news yesterday that also appeared in some woke websites with their propaganda

https://www.nairaland.com/7073664/uk-germany-wont-send-tanks

Same Germany released this yesterday from a verified source including twitter..

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2022-04-11/rheinmetall-ready-to-supply-up-to-50-tanks-to-ukraine-newspaper

So please enough of your HOAX news and misinformation here. thank you.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by obedience4(m): 7:39am On Apr 12, 2022
Shoodboi:

And while Baba Zelensky keeps telling Europe to stop buying Russian gas, could his supporters here advise him to lead by example and stop collecting money for gas passing through Russian pipelines that pass through Ukraine territory on their way to Europe.

He should reject the money or give it to Europe to subsidize their gas grin grin grin

Stupid comment ever..
Please Ukrainians with over 20 percent Jews a country whose president is Jewish..
A country were there are a lot of Jewish monuments to comenurate the Jewish genocide.
You are here saying such country should be nazified..
Russia invaded a sovereign nation and has killed women and children, wasn't not the same why Nazi Germany started by invading Poland then France..
Sometimes you people post in niraland rubbish.
I know these is an open forum but stop spilling rubbish..
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by simpleseyi: 7:39am On Apr 12, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
Why Putin so silent?

Bastard

I didn’t hear him make threat of nuclear war again. Let him try and see if Motherland Russia won’t become a wasteland

I laugh when people say he has plenty nuclear weapon forgetting that he is not the only one that has

When are you going to join volunteer fighters in Ukraine so that Putin can use you for pepper soup and suya.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by Abbertee2: 7:41am On Apr 12, 2022
Ibcrown:
Salam alaikun jamaah

Wa alaika salam malam
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by obedience4(m): 7:44am On Apr 12, 2022
od501:

How much is the all might dollar valued at today? The US inflation is all time high, and if this continues there are likelihood they will fall into a recession Just cos of their greedy nature to finish off the Russians, just like they did with NATO and the old solvet Union.

They are even making plan to go crypto cos the dollar can't hold pressure any more. You don't go about fighting a strong opponent without being a casualty too.

Today, violent protest has triggered off in Peru and Sri Lanka, very soon the tempo will hear up, and the rest of the world will follow.

Ukrainian president is very stupid to have allowed his country to be used as a war front for the greedy West. I would have done the same if I'm Russia.

You are here shouting how Much is the dollars.
Please tell us how the yeye rubble compares to the same dollar..
Russia has default in it payment. It economy is expected to shrink over 20% ..you are here spilling rubbish.
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by JimmySwaggart(m): 7:45am On Apr 12, 2022
Zorn:
Ok you care about your family but go about wishing evil on others right? See let me tell you, your family will see the greatest disaster ever caused by fire . The burnt will go around every aspect of your life . Since you don't have sense . You will learn by force.

Moderators; RULE 2.
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by bn365: 7:47am On Apr 12, 2022
Russia wanted to pay, Biden blocks it so that Russia will default in payment

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/us-blocks-russian-debt-payments-raise-pressure-moscow

obedience4:

Russia has default in it payment. It economy is expected to shrink over 20% ..you are here spilling rubbish.

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by obedience4(m): 7:54am On Apr 12, 2022
Difrent:

See how you just believe western Lies and propaganda?.....ask yourself why has no western power lifted a finger against Russsia? Its not because of Nuclear deterrence but to protect their economies from disastrous consequences of russia stopping gas supply to them. ALL countries that have imposed so called sanctions still have some businesses with Russia....even US.
US and RUSSIA are just 13km apart....so why didnt US just attack Russia to deter him....this war is the real definition of POLITICS WITH BLOODSHED....strong international politics is involved here....i pity zelensky, he just got used

You ain't smart..
First of all USA has stopped Russia gas, Russia only supplied 5% of total USA gas.
You are asking why no western countries hasn't go to war with Russia. The reason is simple Russia hasn't should any aggression to any NATO state..
There are Poland, Latvia, or bordering Russia why didn't Russia attacked a NATO country..
Russia camp out to say any country that sends weapons to Ukraine will be seen as a threat. Yet weapons are been sent yet mumi Russia hasn't done a thing..
You send Russia and USA are 13km apart.. grin
Russia is only close to the USA state of Alaska.. Which is in Asia, Hawaii , Guam are USA state/ territories in Asia..
You also said why didn't the USA attack Russia to deter it, that one of the most childish comment ever.
Wars in the USA are not just been carryout.
For the USA to attack a country its interest would have been hurt and it will have to need moral conditions to do so, USA has no defense pact with Ukraine neither is Ukraine in NATO. And besides only the USA Congress can declare war..
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by ponziponzi(m): 7:58am On Apr 12, 2022
obedience4:

Stupid comment ever..
Please Ukrainians with over 20 percent Jews a country whose president is Jewish..
A country were there are a lot of Jewish monuments to comenurate the Jewish genocide.
You are here saying such country should be nazified..
Russia invaded a sovereign nation and has killed women and children, wasn't not the same why Nazi Germany started by invading Poland then France..
Sometimes you people post in niraland rubbish.
I know these is an open forum but stop spilling rubbish..

These are western newspapers before the war.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by TenQ: 7:59am On Apr 12, 2022
Shoodboi:

That is what Ive been telling some of "them" that Russia through Putin has the love of ukraine in their hearts. The war was only prompted by love not because Russia was interested in the gas field of Ukraine nor the iron ore anf factories in Eastern Ukraine, nor the sea ports at Odesia nor even the Cremia regiion. I dont see how better a love caan be expressed. Fighting you and still paying you for gas passage.
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by 007Marvel(m): 7:59am On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:

Is Putin ever known to make noise or give irrelevant press conferences ?! He is a former KGB he doesn't talk anyhow he acts..

At no point did he specifically threaten anyone with Nuclear warhead as twisted by Western Media... He goes about with a red brief case, US fake news claims he wants to lunch nuclear warheads... He host a military parade they say he wants to shoot a missile

The same Ukraine that you support has over 30 Bio laboratory fully funded by US and NATO to create population control engineered viruses.. like covid 19 they created in Wuhan killing millions around the world and forcing their vaccines on everyone

My guy your stupidity big pass Nigeria! USA funding such lab inside China. You get the right to dey stupid oh,but no abuse that privilege again Abeg! China and USA are worse enemies compared to Russia and USA and you are here typing nonsense! Ur mumu no too much
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by Demolakay: 7:59am On Apr 12, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
Why Putin so silent?

Bastard

Soo na Jupiter u dey live,ur nt attuned wit current realities D Rubles has bounced back to its former status.Infact it will surpass it,by d tym ur Western imperialist start paying for gas in Rubles,Wich some of Dem are already doing.u have d phone ND data to type dis,but can't check on news site for current info
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by TenQ: 8:01am On Apr 12, 2022
Shoodboi:

That is what Ive been telling some of "them" that Russia through Putin has the love of ukraine in their hearts. The war was only prompted by love not because Russia was interested in the gas field of Ukraine nor the iron ore anf factories in Eastern Ukraine, nor the sea ports at Odesia nor even the Cremia regiion. I dont see how better a love can be expressed. Fighting you and still paying you for gas passage.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by obedience4(m): 8:01am On Apr 12, 2022
Shoodboi:
And for those of you claiming Ukraine is winning and has captured armored vehicles, missiles, and other weapons from Russia, leaving it with more stock than it had at the beginning of the war, don't you think it is suspicious that Zelensky is still going around to beg for weapons?

And he has gone so low that he's now begging Greece. Greece? The same Greece that went bankrupt until the EU bailed it out 4 years ago. No sanctions, no nothing, and yet the country turned upside-down.

Maybe Greece should send Zelensky some naked white statues to see if those would scare the Russians, and if they don't work, Zelensky should send the statues to the front line to replace the western mercenaries wounding themselves to escape the battlefield and return to their countries, as this former US army commander revealed here: https://www.nairaland.com/7070587/western-fighters-wounding-themselves-get

Most people don't have sense sha
Zelesky in its speech to the Greek Parliament didn't ask for weapons..what he is doing is to gather international support.
He spoke to the south Koreans yesterday
Ever since the war zelensky has spoken to a lot of Parliament in the world..these are international politicos..
I eveb heard next week he is to speak to the AU general assembly..
He is canvassing for support and supports comes in many ways not just weapons
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by od501: 8:03am On Apr 12, 2022
obedience4:

Oga.... I'm not the cause of your frustration abeg. Go drink water, you will be be fine.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by obedience4(m): 8:03am On Apr 12, 2022
ponziponzi:

These are western newspapers before the war.

You want me to believe these stupid picture..
The Ukrainians were among the brave old Soviet Union troops that defected the Nazis..
Guy Bleep off with your propaganda
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by Keegan: 8:04am On Apr 12, 2022
iJhoe:
Zelensky- the stooge and pawn in the hand of NATO

Even after this war, all these donations and aids will make Ukraine more loyal to America and the west

Ukraine will be indebted to the US that they will find it too difficult to rebuild, then armed insurgents that would terrorize the nations will be born.

In the decade long Iran-Iraq war of the '80s, the US, Kuwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia etc strongly supported Baghdad against Tehran, by spending billions of dollars for the war. After the ceasefire, Iraq found it hard to rebuild and when the pressure for repayment of debts is too much Saddam Hussein annexed Kuwait, and the rest is history.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by obedience4(m): 8:05am On Apr 12, 2022
od501:

Oga.... I'm not the cause of your frustration abeg. Go drink water, you will be be fine.

That is it with you Putin cunts, when them counter the rubbish una post you guys will start insulting..
Anyway go Bleep yourself cunt
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by TobiAbuja: 8:06am On Apr 12, 2022
Where is the walking out? Added by the OP for dramatic effect.The politician mentioned is a known radical. All I see is

Zelenskiy, who was invited to address the Greek parliament by conservative Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis, received a standing ovation from lawmakers present in the room.
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by Starzo: 8:14am On Apr 12, 2022
007Marvel:

My guy your stupidity big pass Nigeria! USA funding such lab inside China. You get the right to dey stupid oh,but no abuse that privilege again Abeg! China and USA are worse enemies compared to Russia and USA and you are here typing nonsense! Ur mumu no too much
you just throw insults anyhow without sense exposing your ignorance.

Majority of companies operating in China are owned by US citizens. Even apple(iPhone) is assembled in China.

Forget dirty politics, when it comes to business they cooperate.

Stop insulting anyhow when you know nothing about the subject matter. It's foolishness of the highest order.

2 Likes

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by iJhoe(m): 8:19am On Apr 12, 2022
Keegan:

Ukraine will be indebted to the US that they will find it too difficult to rebuild, then armed insurgents that would terrorize the nations will be born.

In the decade-long Iran-Iraq war of the '80s, the US, Kuwait, UAE, Saudi Arabia, etc strongly supported Baghdad against Tehran, by spending billions of dollars on the war. After the ceasefire, Iraq found it hard to rebuild and when the pressure for repayment of debts is too much Saddam Hussein annexed Kuwait, and the rest is history.

I see no reason why the president hasn't still come to terms with reality.

It would take more than a decade-long years for Ukraine to rebuild. In the rebuilding process more conditional off-the-media aids will come. Let alone the crises of guerilla fighters and war-lords taking regional boundaries. With weapons getting on the wrong hands, a lot is in-bound for Ukraine.

Russia will have more annexation.

Who loses on the long run?

I expect Zelensky to be smart enough to see how he has been played

perhaps, could he and cronies be using this war to enrich themselves?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by faceland: 8:19am On Apr 12, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
Why Putin so silent?

Bastard

Your people censor him
Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by od501: 8:20am On Apr 12, 2022
obedience4:

That is it with you Putin cunts, when them counter the rubbish una post you guys will start insulting..
Anyway go Bleep yourself cunt

Look at f00l talking about insult, go back and read what you wrote. You practically called someone elses opinion 'rubbish,' only to come back to start crying about insults.

I would have easily addressed your comment with a rational point, but since you have introduced arrogance, it is better I take a bow before you rain further insult with your arrogance. Again I say, drink water, you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Zelensky Speech With Nazi Azov Battalion Prompts Greek Lawmakers To Walk Out by thinkmoney(m): 8:33am On Apr 12, 2022
Raxxye:
If the story doesn't make much sense to you just as it doesn't to me, gather here with a "like".
Its because you are not really conversant with the matter. You obviously don't have a good grasp of international matters. It might be because you and the people that have given the "likes" don't read much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas / Man Arrested For Overtaking Ugandan's Vice President's Convoy (photos) / Imelda Acosta Sentenced To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.