Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy (43251 Views)

Help! I Am About To Give Up On This Puppy / Just Bought This New Puppy / Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy by luscioustrish(f): 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
This came in quite handy, I’m about getting a dog.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy by Hawkler: 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
Cook and eat it and rest
Are you from china or it provinces?
Re: Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy by Sheriman(m): 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
See as dem dey give different suggestions as if na human being

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy by kals4luv990(m): 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
Your dog is lovely..from what I have read in your story,you are still hanging on to your dead cats..dogs and cats are different galaxies and you should keep them as such..my seniors above have said it all about how to care for the puppy and lastly you need patience to get the desired results...in between your dog looks like an ekuke but am not really sure until it grows abit bigger

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy by hope4nigeria(m): 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dorwadora:
Haaa!!!..... Please I don't want to cook my baby Daisy o
that is because it's still a baby, dog is adorable pets and dog is a very clean animal, you will like it more than cat trust me, get a cage and put her inside, once it grow, nothing of such will happen again, it look like rotwailler breed. You make me remember my lovely dog, the witches and wizard in my area poisoned my beautiful dog, may her soul rest in peace, I really miss you NIKITA. Your killer will die myserably

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy by 007lss: 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
Send it as waybill to ondo State..... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy by kennethfranc(m): 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
Seems iyeabe has deactivated her account

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy by tradepunter: 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dorwadora:
Good evening everyone.

The problem is that my new puppy is been too problematical. I just can't manage her. Recently someone gifted me the puppy(2 weeks old) after someone at my hostel poisoned my 2 cats angry angry angry. I really don't have any idea on how to take care of a dog as I am a cat lover.

She a month now and I've noticed that anytime she wants to urinate, she'll hold the urine till I open my door then she'll run in, sniff around and urinate on my rug. Same thing with her poo. She's too demanding, she always want to be on the bed with me so I lock her out on the veranda whenever I want to sleep in the night but in the midnight, she'll scratch my door endlessly, whining and barking ( Her barking is still faint) till I open the door for her then she'll run inside and urinate. My room is smelling like.....eweeh angry angry angry

My cats were not like that... I made a sand bowl for them to urinate and poo and they co-operated with me. Someone advised me to start beating her for her to learn but I hate beating pets ..... Please I need advice on what to do.

Her picture below.... And I need someone to help me identify her breed. Thanks

Awwn bless you dear.... You will get use to it after a while.... Although I will advice you from 2 or 3 months start disciplining her on the poo and pee..

Smack her a little on the back side close to the tail anytime she does that.

She will associate pee and poo inside the house with pain... But always give her treat when she goes outside to pee or poo..

She looks like a dog that will grow very Big

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy by Ajimusty2: 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
Cook and eat it and rest
what are u still doing on this platform?
Re: Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy by dialfa: 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
Young cute ekeuke.
So adorable.
You are a wicked mum. grin

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy by Kizyte(m): 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
Wait
Re: Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy by charlesdinho7(m): 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
Cook and eat it and rest
the best comment i have seen on nl. i don laugh tire
Re: Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy by SeriouslySense(m): 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dogs and cats are two different personality, while a cat is more independent, more flexible and efficient in terms of not making a mess, a dog is more playful, more dependent, since they thrive within a pack in the wild, beating your dog is more destructive to the dogs personality.

Why don't you give this dog to someone who you know is capable of meeting its needs.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy by Kizyte(m): 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dorwadora:
Good evening everyone.

The problem is that my new puppy is been too problematical. I just can't manage her. Recently someone gifted me the puppy(2 weeks old) after someone at my hostel poisoned my 2 cats angry angry angry. I really don't have any idea on how to take care of a dog as I am a cat lover.

She a month now and I've noticed that anytime she wants to urinate, she'll hold the urine till I open my door then she'll run in, sniff around and urinate on my rug. Same thing with her poo. She's too demanding, she always want to be on the bed with me so I lock her out on the veranda whenever I want to sleep in the night but in the midnight, she'll scratch my door endlessly, whining and barking ( Her barking is still faint) till I open the door for her then she'll run inside and urinate. My room is smelling like.....eweeh angry angry angry

My cats were not like that... I made a sand bowl for them to urinate and poo and they co-operated with me. Someone advised me to start beating her for her to learn but I hate beating pets ..... Please I need advice on what to do.

Icelandic Sheepdog
Re: Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy by Crusadee: 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dorwadora:
Good evening everyone.

2 weeks old is too young to take her away from her mother, will hardly survive

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy by Wizpa(m): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
Re: Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy by g17prinz(m): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
Odiegwu
Re: Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy by Annwrites: 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
This sounds like my cat. He will often use the litter box, but sometimes he will do his business anywhere.
Re: Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy by Kneebow(m): 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
"To-day if ye hear his voice harden not your hearts." Many have had their first impressions from thoughts of death, and hence it is that Satan never likes to let a man think of the grave. I know a family in which the governess, the daughter of a Christian minister, was told upon her entering her office, that she was never to mention the subject of death to the children. They were never to know even that children might die. I did not marvel when I knew the infidelity of the head of the household. What better atmosphere for an infidel to breathe in, than where the blast of death is never felt? Infidels ought to be immortal. They ought to live in a world where they can never die, for their infidelity will never be able to pass the stream of Jordan. There are infidels on earth, but there are none in heaven, and there can be none in hell. They are convinced—convinced by terrible facts—convinced that there is a God while they are crushed beneath his vengeance, and made to tremble at his eternal power. But I pray you, sirs, be not such fools as to live as though your bones were iron and your ribs were brass. Let us not be such madmen as to run as though there were no bounds to our race; let us not play away our precious days as though days were common as sands on a sea shore. That hour-glass yonder contains all the sands of your life. Do you see them running? How swiftly do they empty out! With some of you, the most of the sands are in the bottom bulb of the glass, and there are only a few to go trickling through the narrow passway of its days. Ah! and that glass shall never be turned again; it shall never run a second time for you. Let it once run out and you will die. Oh! live as though you meant to die. Live as though you knew you might die to-morrow. Think as though you might die now, and act this very hour as though I could utter the mandate of death, and summon you to pass through the portals of the tomb.
Re: Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy by merits(m): 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dorwadora:
Good evening everyone.

You don't want to beat her because you don't like beating pet,so why are you complaining then?Continue......one day she will poo inside your mouth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy by Imbecilicsamuel: 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dorwadora:
Good evening everyone.

till I open the door for her then she'll run inside and urinate. My room is smelling like.....eweeh angry angry angry

That person that is telling you to beat your pet is not normal.

Maybe you should watch YouTube videos on how to Train your pet to pee on the right spot.

At the bolded...loool grin

Re: Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy by micflo28(m): 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2022
Contract Ceaser Milan the dog whisperer and stop disturbing us.
Re: Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy by omohayek: 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
Crusadee:
2 weeks old is too young to take her away from her mother, will hardly survive
Exactly - the usual minimum recommended is no earlier than 8 weeks, so the puppy has a chance to learn some socialization from its litter-mates. The breeder was irresponsible in selling it so early, just as the buyer was irresponsible in not doing a minimal amount of research before parting with cash for it.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy by micflo28(m): 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
Your room dey smell like....eweeh cos your naturally dirty. By cage put the dog with the sand bowl abd water bowl.
Re: Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy by Eaglesence: 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
Cook and eat it and rest

Lool, this cracked me up

You wicked o
Re: Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy by Samsonklin(m): 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dorwadora:
Good evening everyone.

Just like mine. Very stubborn but I love her lol... Just bear it. Mine is same thing. Bear it till she's like 2-3 months. Mine is still same age, a month and 3 weeks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy by davillian(m): 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
They gifted you.....
Dog wasn't pooty trained
Re: Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy by Dorwadora(f): 9:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
Samsonklin:

Just like mine. Very stubborn but I love her lol... Just bear it. Mine is same thing. Bear it till she's like 2-3 months. Mine is still same age, a month and 3 weeks
Your dog sure look cute sir.... So cute kiss undecided
Re: Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy by Eaglesence: 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dorwadora:
Good evening everyone.

Where is your location please. I can buy her from you as i am a puppy lover grin

There is a way to stop her from messing up your apartment. I don't remember now but google it. I think it is spraying vinegar and something else in the area she poos and wees. She wont come close next time and will rather do her stuff outside.
Re: Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy by Zorn: 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
Cook and eat it and rest
Cook what exactly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Unique Dog Breeds U May Never Come Across / Dog Eats Lady's Phd Certificate (Photos) / My Dog Is Reacting To Something. HELP!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.