Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

“A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors (19028 Views)

I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler / Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece / Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by Badonasty(m): 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
Lol…see as dem dey delay justice…since 2018 fa
Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by Hismasterpiece(m): 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Nigerian men are terrible.

They sleep with any thing that has a hole. Even the dead is not exempted.

Lol... I'm sure having a male child is your worst nightmare because you will be birthing another potential rapist and paedophile, that is, according to your generalized view of Nigerian men..

That is if you even plan on getting married and/or having kids..
Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by Murphyenemuwe: 12:57am On Apr 13, 2022
There's no need to modify your post. You're such an animal. You call tinubu thief but you're worse and shouldn't be allowed in the land of the living.
Penguin2:
This is bad!

God help the poor girls
Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by casppyjay: 1:36am On Apr 13, 2022
SilentQueen:
You are sick tho undecided
you too tho!!!
Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by Penguin2: 2:33am On Apr 13, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
There's no need to modify your post. You're such an animal. You call tinubu thief but you're worse and shouldn't be allowed in the land of the living.
angry grin grin
Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by vicfajeze: 5:24am On Apr 13, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
“A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Church Member’s Two Daughters

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcObcweo2Aj/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Just what the IGBOS ARE KNOWN FOR
Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 13, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

grin and you are even happy that you have the hole ; grin na pit of hell and destruction you carry under your skirt grin.
Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 13, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

grin and you are even happy that you have the hole ; grin na pit of hell and destruction you carry under your skirt grin.
Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by kaywhy09(m): 8:27am On Apr 13, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Calm down baby
Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by 2braithe: 11:20am On Apr 13, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Meaning when you die,your hole will continue to suffer grin
Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by emzynuel1: 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

All Nigerian females are stupid
They no they get sense
Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by aimmoney9: 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

And women twerking on and indecently touching a male corpse in one African country like that are exempted.... grin grin

Women have done worse to underage boys but no one talks....and women always gets a soft landing.... grin grin

Such nefarious and inimical acts are comitted by both genders and should be wholely condemned........ angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Budgit Staff, Moses Motoni Released By Nigerian Police (Photos) / Nigerian Cab-driver Shot Dead In Washington DC / Police Release Emergency Phone Numbers For The 36 States & FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.