Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,732 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

She Wants Me To Disvirgin Her .BUT - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Disvirgin Her .BUT (4282 Views)

Difficulty In Disvirgin Her / I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl / Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants Me To Disvirgin Her .BUT by Biafranodogwu55: 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
mmadu4:

How bro
My lil advice is to avoid her to avoid stories that the intestine...she is a goddamn underage bro
Re: She Wants Me To Disvirgin Her .BUT by joeking2222: 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
mmadu4:
She is 15 and wants me to be the first one to disvirgin her . Please I need advice because I told her to wait until she is 18 and above but she said said no that she is Hot .hmmm children of nowadays sha
Lolsssssss.........which one be SHE IS HOT? she be PRESSING IRON ni?
Re: She Wants Me To Disvirgin Her .BUT by Alex08101558404: 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
SilentQueen:
You shouldn't even give this a second thought sef, You guys will just be looking for your downfall!

You are a pervert for even having such conversation with her

Rubbish

I want to get too know you
Re: She Wants Me To Disvirgin Her .BUT by Dickson178(m): 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
mmadu4:

We are in the same shoes bro . Only that I havnt done it yet .please what advice can you give me brother
hmm , brotherly don't look for me wen her parents look for you oh cheesy

Okay, follow....
Use cream and buy meds too
Re: She Wants Me To Disvirgin Her .BUT by Deegee7788: 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
U go tey for jail....
Hummm
By the time y come back, we go don get another president like 5 times
Mumu

Rapist
Pedophile
Re: She Wants Me To Disvirgin Her .BUT by okoroemeka(m): 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
SilentQueen:
What?? You are a paedophile...how do you guys enjoy this
paedophile or not,is it ghosts that disvirgin girls,it must be a dick or should she wait till she is 18 while her body is telling her something else or do she look for 15-16 yrs boy to do the deed,let us be realistic here what she will collect will be a matured dick because girls almost never date their age mate, even if the guy shy away from such deed another guy will gladly and gleefully fill in the gap
Re: She Wants Me To Disvirgin Her .BUT by EASYGURU(m): 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
Dickson178:
My brother, this same thing is happening to me oh . Underage girl want me to disvirgin with my bigger dick , hmm! Well, to cut the story short, I try yesterday and e no gree pass , so postponed it to Sunday, definitely I'll be using cream that very day cool

Buy lubricant. Na just 1k wetin b say you go use cream
Re: She Wants Me To Disvirgin Her .BUT by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
okoroemeka:
paedophile or not,is it ghosts that disvirgin girls,it must be a dick or should she wait till she is 18 while her body is telling her something else or do she look for 15-16 yrs boy to do the deed,let us be realistic here what she will collect will be a matured dick because girls almost never date their age mate, even if the guy shy away from such deed another guy will gladly and gleefully fill in the gap
Don't you think you are sick

You should say this in a working country... where there is law and punishment for these rubbish you are saying and watch how your life will be reduced to nothing!

Many celebrities, great men have been ruined due to sleeping with a minor...

Well continue till you meet your Waterloo
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Disvirgin Her .BUT by Officialzito: 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
SilentQueen:
What?? You are a paedophile...how do you guys enjoy this
Na to know if the story is true or or OP na clout chaser undecided
Re: She Wants Me To Disvirgin Her .BUT by mmadu4: 12:13am On Apr 13, 2022
SilentQueen:
Don't you think you are sick

You should say this in a working country... where there is law and punishment for these rubbish you are saying and watch how your life will be reduced to nothing!

Many celebrities, great men have been ruined due to sleeping with a minor...

Well continue till you meet your Waterloo
Rubbish

I'm in awe right now . I wish I could turn back the hands of time
Re: She Wants Me To Disvirgin Her .BUT by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 13, 2022
No matter the response you get from here, you go still nack am.. weyrey.
Re: She Wants Me To Disvirgin Her .BUT by mmadu4: 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
Fuckaniza:
No matter the response you get from here, you go still nack am.. weyrey.

Why call me weyrey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name Your Biggest Weakness In Life? / They Got Their Wealth From Water Spirit / Is Prostitution The Only Way A Lady Can Cope With Poverty? Picture Added +18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.