Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Difficulty In Disvirgin Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difficulty In Disvirgin Her (3738 Views)

I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl / Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / She Wants Me To Disvirgin Her .BUT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by Afodot0022(m): 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2023
Top of the day nairalanders, compliment of the season to us all. May we be among those that will see the coming year 2024.
Pls house, am having issue in disvirgin my fiance for a while now. I have not deal with a virgin lady before and this is my first having a virgin lady which made me inexperienced in this. I tried doing it with her twice and was really frustrating that I had to give up cos I wasn't able to penetrate her atal as her Vijay seems closed and blocked. I tried using lubricant but no way, and my fiancee is not helping matters cos she has fears and will screen of pains anytime I tried to penetrate. Pls experience men that have tried disvirgin a lady, pls how did you get it done successfully and what method can you give to help in getting this done effortlessly.
Re: Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by Anny69: 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2023
I'm a messenger of the universe and I've been sent to tell you to wait till the wedding night. 🤭

30 Likes

Re: Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by Felimax(m): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2023
If it is on consent and if you have really found something good in her and you can't help seeing her just sleep away.

One advise!
Try it again day 2 of her seeing her period. In fact, na only you go know say you don enter. Don't tell her this strategy please just keep it in mind.

Don't tell her I told you please!
Be safe o!
Please, stay away from underage girls also.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by bdon123(m): 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2023
Afodot0022:
Top of the day nairalanders, compliment of the season to us all. May we be among those that will see the coming year 2024.
Pls house, am having issue in disvirgin my fiance for a while now. I have not deal with a virgin lady before and this is my first having a virgin lady which made me inexperienced in this. I tried doing it with her twice and was really frustrating that I had to give up cos I wasn't able to penetrate her atal as her Vijay seems closed and blocked. I tried using lubricant but no way, and my fiancee is not helping matters cos she has fears and will screen of pains anytime I tried to penetrate. Pls experience men that have tried disvirgin a lady, pls how did you get it done successfully and what method can you give to help in getting this done effortlessly.
Let me help u do it...dm me for my number .i will use cd

2 Likes

Re: Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by Nonexisting1: 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2023
This is why I don't see virgins as prize like everyone else. Once my dick stands, I like to be done in 15minutes max. See as this one dey waste time meant for hustling just to open pussy not to even talk of fuccking it. Virgins biko avoid me.

5 Likes

Re: Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2023
Since ur d***k is not entering why not try ur fingers

6 Likes

Re: Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by flokii: 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2023
To deflower (not disvirgin) mature ladies na war..
@OP You wan rush chop am before marriage, sharp bad guy..
What I know that most guys married to virgin women do is take them to hospital where a doctor will examine and carry out medical procedure to break their hymen.. hymen wey don tey for one spot na beans?.

2 Likes

Re: Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by jeromestarks: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2023
I don't think your girlfriend has pvssy at all (or maybe your gbola has no arrow head).

There are some girls who doesn't have the hole to begin with. You need surgery to disvirgin such girls. If she's not one of them, a well erected gbola would have open that door since. What's difficult about breaking the ice ? Nothing!

First and second try should have successfully fvck that girl.

Like I said, either she has no pvssy or you're just a weakling with a useless peniis.

Finally verdict: take her to a hospital and get it opened.

1 Like

Re: Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by jeromestarks: 10:34pm On Dec 12, 2023
Nonexisting1:
This is why I don't see virgins as prize like everyone else. Once my dick stands, I like to be done in 15minutes max. See as this one dey waste time meant for hustling just to open pussy not to even talk of fuccking it. Virgins biko avoid me.
Stop drinking and smoking so you can have strength to fvck very well.

1 Like

Re: Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by Error401: 11:18pm On Dec 12, 2023
HOW OLD IS SHE?

Afodot0022:
Re: Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by Nonexisting1: 11:30pm On Dec 12, 2023
jeromestarks:

Stop drinking and smoking so you can have strength to fvck very well.
Do I have the strength to fucck for 1hr? Yes. Do I want to fucck for the 1hr? No. You see sex as enjoyment which is why you waste so much time and energy on it but I see it as stress relief. Real enjoyment is gotten from many sources and sex, my dear young man is among the last on that list.

6 Likes

Re: Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by rickleye: 11:44pm On Dec 12, 2023
That’s why some people prefer a gentle used Tokunbo but I digress …

It’s all in communication and don’t be in a hurry .

Let your two index fingers lead the way. Once she is wet , continue with kissing and grabbing her breasts. Then guide your penis to the gateway . Once the head of your penis is in .. wait! Stay there and make sure you maintain eye contact. Ask if she is okay . Some may say yes , others may say no. Remove penis and apply gel or coco butter or Vaseline to the tip and once she is wet , guide your penis to the gateway and slowly inch in . You may not be able to get your full length in at first .
Encourage her even if you’re not fulfilled . Try again at 5am . Some times you have to open her up with your whole hand ( a first before you are able to enter - once in . Continue to thrust .

Good luck .

1 Like

Re: Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by jeromestarks: 12:43am On Dec 13, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Do I have the strength to fucck for 1hr? Yes. Do I want to fucck for the 1hr? No. You see sex as enjoyment which is why you waste so much time and energy on it but I see it as stress relief. Real enjoyment is gotten from many sources and sex, my dear young man is among the last on that list.
You talk sense small.
One bottle of COVID - 19 for you.

1 Like

Re: Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by immanuelsize: 1:52am On Dec 13, 2023
The best time to unlock the gate is early in the morning.
Just try and wake up around 5am or 5.30am, go and urinate and once u are back with her in the bed, start to romance her until she gets wet. Proceed with gentle penetration and don't force it. With gradual process, u will win the battle. Another thing is that, bear it in ur mind that the full length of ur gbola won't enter there.
Try and fvck her again as regular as u can. E get why.
Good luck in ur new adventure.

5 Likes

Re: Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by femi4: 6:49am On Dec 13, 2023
Anny69:
I'm a messenger of the universe and I've been sent to tell you to wait till the wedding night. 🤭

Did you wait? No dey give advice wey you no follow

4 Likes

Re: Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by Remijuice: 8:01am On Dec 13, 2023
Continue with the romance till she is wet , slide your two fingers in her at once with force.
She'll let out the loud painful moan once and for all .

Moisturize your dck and enjoy your wife...
Re: Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by LoveFayfay(f): 8:11am On Dec 13, 2023
Lol...
Still reading comments.
Re: Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by MrBroke(m): 8:19am On Dec 13, 2023
I can help you, $60 and after 5 minutes with her I bet you, you going to easily go in the door
Re: Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by jumokeadele(m): 8:39am On Dec 13, 2023
Get her drunk , women get tipsy and Hot when they are drunk , but let this be a consensual agreement. tie her hand and legs up to the bed, buy a lubricant .

Thank me later
Re: Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by id4sho(m): 8:56am On Dec 13, 2023
Kpekus don turn kpomo, hard to devour cheesy

1 Like

Re: Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by UptownVibes(m): 8:59am On Dec 13, 2023
jumokeadele:
Get her drunk , women get tipsy and Hot when they are drunk , but let this be a consensual agreement. tie her hand and legs up to the bed, buy a lubricant .

Thank me later
That's rape na. Why tie her up.. Which kind thing be that? Worst part be say the thing fit don break since,she go just dey stress op for nothing
Re: Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by skyZine(m): 8:59am On Dec 13, 2023
flokii:
To deflower (not disvirgin) mature ladies na war..
@OP You wan rush chop am before marriage, sharp bad guy..
What I know that most guys married to virgin women do is take them to hospital where a doctor will examine and carry out medical procedure to break their hymen.. hymen wey don tey for one spot na beans?.

grin grin grin grin spot on
Re: Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by jumokeadele(m): 9:02am On Dec 13, 2023
go and read the meaning of consensual. meanwhile, her problem is more medical/psychological, I've met with few women like this, they naturally have fear of penetration and that's the reason why they are still virgin not even because they are decent
UptownVibes:
That's rape na. Why tie her up.. Which kind thing be that? Worst part be say the thing fit don break since,she go just dey stress op for nothing
Re: Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by laivwire(m): 9:45am On Dec 13, 2023
Someone's daughter that he laboured to protect and care for.

2 Likes

Re: Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by Anny69: 9:59am On Dec 13, 2023
femi4:
Did you wait? No dey give advice wey you no follow
You don't understand a joke.
Re: Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by Mjolnir: 10:00am On Dec 13, 2023
Afodot0022:

be patient, learn to cuddle/romance without trying penetration
then try fingering her for some time..a well lubed finger if she isnt wet....then gradually increase to 2 fingers.....these may take anytime between 2 to 14 days. hope ur divk is in good shape to sustain erection for over 2omins..without falling and refusing to rise again.

If all fails, then bring her to me, would gladly help you do the needful
Re: Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by id4sho(m): 11:42am On Dec 13, 2023
laivwire:
Someone's daughter that he laboured to protect and care for.

I don't want to laugh please wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by tiswell(m): 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2023
UptownVibes:
laughing in spiritual powers 😂

1 Like

Re: Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by Olawade24: 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
Here is the best way to do it.

Pierce one of your fingers in her vjay but before then make sure you use olive oil to rub every part of her vjay including the labia majoral and also before then make sure you have engage her with intense pre-intimacy to prepare her mind and atmosphere for the mood.

After you might have pierce her vjay with one of your finger, once it slide in you here a sumptuous sound that sound like "PO" now insert two fingers once you here that sound you might see some element of little blood stain but don't be disturb by now she will feel a little sweet pain and tell you to take it easy.

Now thrust uncontrollable heavily why you engage her in intense kiss and rubbing her breast simultaneously.

1 Like

Re: Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by terrezo2002(m): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2023
Afodot0022:
1.Do you want to marry her. If yes, why are you in a rush. Wait till you pay her bride price. What you are doing is against God, against her parents, against your body. Stop now and do the right thing.
2. If No, you are wicked. You want to do hit and run. Be very careful.

1 Like

Re: Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by AfahaAbia(m): 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2023
I have disvirgined like 8 ladies so far in my life and I never really enjoyed the experience. I don't know why men are so hyped about it
Re: Difficulty In Disvirgin Her by spencekat(m): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
AfahaAbia:
I have disvirgined like 8 ladies so far in my life and I never really enjoyed the experience. I don't know why men are so hyped about it
8And una say no adult virgin for 9ja again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me? / . / Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.