Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,330 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11 (1070 Views)

Dad, I Sold Your Car For 3 Million Naira To Play Bet, I Will Buy You A Better 1 / My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11 by samiabigail: 8:41am On Apr 12, 2022
Since you can’t get her the phone she wants then she felt selling your PS5 would solve the issue Hard guy, hard guy. If love catch you, you will just be like a slowpoke. Imagine a babe you love with your whole heart decided to sell your PS5 without your permission. So you want to play the game as usual but it no longer there and she walks up to you with a pity face and tells you. Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 To Get Me An iPhone Reply As A Responsible Man
Re: Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11 by chatinent: 8:42am On Apr 12, 2022
Forget it, I refuse to be a responsible man at that moment. Abi her papa dey ment? Two seconds, make I no see that PS5 first.

4 Likes

Re: Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11 by Sekoni003(m): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2022
That's certainly an act of war and in war there's nothing like "responsible man" grin

Of all things to sell, she chose my ps5. It's something I'd get a divorce for if she's my wife cheesy. If she's my girlfriend you already how it's gonna go...

6 Likes

Re: Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11 by Ahmed0336(m): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2022
As will smith, I'd go and fight the buyer for convincing her to sell my PS tongue

8 Likes

Re: Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11 by endsarrrs(f): 8:50am On Apr 12, 2022
What?!

1 Like

Re: Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11 by MadamVanessa(f): 8:51am On Apr 12, 2022
shocked

Which girl will be so daft to do that? when I Know how men are so obsessed with PS game.

3 Likes

Re: Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11 by incandescentena: 8:52am On Apr 12, 2022
TOTO nor sweet reach PS5

Some Girls will be forming like "what da hell is PS5"?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11 by incandescentena: 8:56am On Apr 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Which girl will be so draft to do that? when I Know how men are so obsessed with PS game.

Alot of girls are really daft out there you know

3 Likes

Re: Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11 by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:57am On Apr 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Which girl will be so draft to do that? when I Know how men are so obsessed with PS game.

My sister PS5 is sweeter than pussy

4 Likes

Re: Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11 by superCleanworks(m): 8:59am On Apr 12, 2022
I have strong allergy for brainless girls or people in general then you want to add inconsiderate selfishness? NO.
I can't breathe the same air with such a selfish, narrow thinking person in the first place not to talk of letting her into my house. I wonder how people fall for such trashy creatures.
it could have been anything.
it could have been your set of leather sofa, your bed, your gold chain, your macbook or your 75inch TV

1 Like

Re: Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11 by Exkandayee(m): 9:40am On Apr 12, 2022
Lolz, before a girl do something like that,she must've read the boyfriend like book,no b any guy you go do rubbish with, I'm dating an akata,but she not dare cross my Lane,I give her the respect she deserves ND even simp on her sometimes,but she knows I can't tolerate some b.s cos I'll clip her and go to jail and come out In years,but this shit can only with a Nigerian ladies, over here Even the ladies work hard More than us, till now she's the one paying the rents and not complaining, she's just Happy I'm around her,,,
Re: Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11 by Cardealer2021(m): 9:41am On Apr 12, 2022
I would let her go (break up) because she is a thief I can't date a thief. She will have to return the console.

TBH shocked
Which kind boy go buy ps5 for himself but nor see money buy him girlfriend iPhone? undecided

1 Like

Re: Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11 by Double0h7(f): 9:43am On Apr 12, 2022
That's called theft and we throw a tire over thieves and start a bonfire grin

1 Like

Re: Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11 by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You know the truth. Ps5 sweet girl pass towtow wink

1 Like

Re: Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11 by Boogyman557: 9:50am On Apr 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool I go 1st smile and tell her to take me to her family house because I want to marry her for doing the right tin at the right time!

As we reach her family house, Na to lock EVERYBODY inside the house and bring out my old KALA wit ANGER!

Na to 1st BLAST her Papa left leg drog for GROUND then use my new KALA take BLAST BLAST her own right leg.. if she get brother, Na to use my WEED take BURN her brother left YANNSH..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11 by Aklee4994(m): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2022
PS 5 sweet pass kpekus

1 Like

Re: Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11 by Chaos14: 11:21am On Apr 12, 2022
Cardealer2021:
I would let her go (break up) because she is a thief I can't date a thief. She will have to return the console.

TBH shocked
Which kind boy go buy ps5 for himself but nor see money buy him girlfriend iPhone? undecided
shey em be his responsibility if she wan iphone she suppose ask her papa
Re: Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11 by Cardealer2021(m): 11:25am On Apr 12, 2022
Chaos14:
shey em be his responsibility if she wan iphone she suppose ask her papa
Shey na her papa dey fvck her ni? tongue
Re: Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11 by Chaos14: 11:30am On Apr 12, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Shey na her papa dey fvck her ni? tongue
Se na love or commericial sex she take fuk am e be mutal thing e no be him responsibility they never marry
Re: Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11 by Cardealer2021(m): 11:36am On Apr 12, 2022
Chaos14:
Se na love or commericial sex she take fuk am e be mutal thing e no be him responsibility they never marry
No be lie my man cool
But sometimes we gat to take responsibility for some kind stuff.
Moreover girlfriend is not for sex, she is also a friend
Re: Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11 by Chaos14: 11:39am On Apr 12, 2022
Cardealer2021:

No be lie my man cool
But sometimes we gat to take responsibility for some kind stuff.
Moreover girlfriend is not for sex, she is also a friend
my niggar shey you de buy Iphone11 for you friend? But if you do that i would love to be your friend

1 Like

Re: Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11 by Cardealer2021(m): 11:41am On Apr 12, 2022
Chaos14:
my niggar shey you de buy Iphone11 for you friend? But if you do that i would love to be your friend
My bro cheesy
Re: Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11 by Chaos14: 11:50am On Apr 12, 2022
Cardealer2021:
My bro cheesy
i gat you

1 Like

Re: Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11 by Joelobioha(m): 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I go 1st smile and tell her to take me to her family house because I want to marry her for doing the right tin at the right time!

As we reach her family house, Na to lock EVERYBODY inside the house and bring out my old KALA wit ANGER!

Na to 1st BLAST her Papa left leg drog for GROUND then use my new KALA take BLAST BLAST her own right leg.. if she get brother, Na to use my WEED take BURN her brother left YANNSH..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy :oboogey na wa for u oo

2 Likes

Re: Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11 by VandalSavage(m): 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
angry

Re: Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11 by Boogyman557: 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
Joelobioha:
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy :oboogey na wa for u oo
Holly Gram cool my Gee!

NaSo ooo

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11 by tforever(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
Simple I will sell the iPhone and buy my ps5 back.
Re: Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11 by Zazoopk(m): 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
Na cultist ps 5 ,you sell abi ,she go collect wotowotowoto.

1 Like

Re: Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11 by Dreadlock69(m): 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
If she's ready to negotiate and get it back in seconds

The peaky blinders way (Thomas Shelby)

Or she's not getting it back

Damon way

Or klaus mikealson way
Re: Babe, Have Sold Your PS5 And I Used The Money To Buy Myself Iphone 11 by tnerro1(m): 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
No try me oooooooo

(1) (Reply)

...and She Was A Virgin. / I Can't Marry A Girl Whose Immediate Family Member is a Yahoo thief / White Girl With Big Breast Sings Wizkid New Long Like A Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.