Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

...and She Was A Virgin. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ...and She Was A Virgin. (1074 Views)

I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. / Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...and She Was A Virgin. by FORHII: 11:12am On Apr 13, 2022
"Awww....please be gentle, put it inside gently" was what she said while we were about to do it. Oh! sorry, let me start from the beginning.
I met this adorable loving lady a couple of years ago, it was sweet, though we were far from each other, the friendship was going well, luckily for me i got transferred to Lagos a year ago and since she stays at Ibadan, she started visiting me almost every weekend. I got to know she's a virgin after making a couple of attempt to penetrate her, out of the love and respect for her since she told me she want to lose her virginity on her wedding night i let her be, i never knew i was making the biggest mistake trusting her, to cut the story short, she got married two months ago to her other boyfriend she always called a nobody to me anytime i ask about the guy. fast forward to this day, this lady has been visiting me every weekends three weeks after her wedding....I tried stopping her but she kept on crying and telling me i wont understand how terrible she feels leaving me....oh! i forgot to mention, her husband does not stays in Nigeria. Dear Nlanders, how can i stop this lady from coming to see me as i feel guity each time we had S*X...
Re: ...and She Was A Virgin. by ufuosman(m): 11:15am On Apr 13, 2022
U feel guilty and u are doing it, if u feel guilty as u claim u suppose to hv stop it u are not suppose to sleep with married woman no matter wot. Anyway u are enjoying it

Karma dey oh, dem go knack your wife just get am for mind
Re: ...and She Was A Virgin. by Jeon(f): 11:15am On Apr 13, 2022
[s]
FORHII:
"Awww....please be gentle, put it inside gently" was what she said while we were about to do it. Oh! sorry, let me start from the beginning.
I met this adorable loving lady a couple of years ago, it was sweet, though we were far from each other, the friendship was going well, luckily for me i got transferred to Lagos a year ago and since she stays at Ibadan, she started visiting me almost every weekend. I got to know she's a virgin after making a couple of attempt to penetrate her, out of the love and respect for her since she told me she want to lose her virginity on her wedding night i let her be, i never knew i was making the biggest mistake trusting her, to cut the story short, she got married two months ago to her other boyfriend she always called a nobody to me anytime i ask about the guy. fast forward to this day, this lady has been visiting me every weekends three weeks after her wedding....I tried stopping her but she kept on crying and telling me i wont understand how terrible she feels leaving me....oh! i forgot to mention, her husband does not stays in Nigeria. Dear Nlanders, how can i stop this lady from coming to see me as i feel guity each time we had S*X...
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: ...and She Was A Virgin. by gasparpisciotta: 11:34am On Apr 13, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]

Where you dey pedal go?
Re: ...and She Was A Virgin. by superCleanworks(m): 11:39am On Apr 13, 2022
FORHII:
how can i stop this lady from coming to see me as i feel guity each time we had S*X...

stop for what?
don't ever stop.
don't even listen to anyone that tells you to stop.
you are on the right track
Re: ...and She Was A Virgin. by citywal(m): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
A dating advice question I get asked a lot by women/men is "Should you have sex on the 1st date? When is the best time to sleep with a guy/girl? Is it bad for a woman/man to have sex with a guy on the first date?".

Please if you like this video don't forget to support us by subscribing to our youtube channel and also like, comment and share this video to encourage us to keep making interesting videos like this.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM5PQgmh1Ys
Re: ...and She Was A Virgin. by VictorUSA(m): 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
If she's married, stay off her.We single guys do face temptation from married women, the only thing you can do is sincerely stop her.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Her Squirt / Is It Anybodys Business If A Nigerian Girl In UK Starts Dating A White Guy / 4 Things Mature Women Don’t Do In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.