Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT (1705 Views)

Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D / Counter Thread: Types Of D.i.c.k / My Dear, You Need Goodluck And Patience For Good Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT by Orikinla(m): 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2011
My dear, I have no apologies for calling you an expendable , because I will call a spade a spade.
And I will not flatter you.

No apologies my dear, you are an expendable  

She was faithful and was happy with me, but it was an ordeal tolerating her ignorance in conversation and her fake accent in her attempt to impress guys. She could not comprehend the raison d'être of my cause and work. All that mattered to her was having a good time. So, going out with her was really a waste of quality time, except you are one of them.  After making love twice, I ended the relationship, because there was nothing she could offer me intellectually.  She turned nasty when I ended it months ago. But weeks later she breezed into my office all made up to impress me.
She was swinging her long weave on like Willow Smith in her debut music video, "Whip My Hair", but this typical Nigerian hottie  comes with a lower  IQ than the 9-year-old daughter of  Hollywood superstars Will Smith and Jada Pinket Smith.  She is the typical Nigerian wannabe with all the airs and graces.  My associate , a notable filmmaker and writer was with me and said he thought she was the character like Kenya Moore in my short romantic pulp fiction The Thing Around Your Waist.   

She is just one of the hordes of an intellectually bankrupt generation who are contributing little or nothing to the collective intelligence of the black race, except engaging in their philistinism. 

Of course, majority of them are liabilities we call flotsam and jetsam in the ocean of life. 
They are all expendables in the black comedy of Nigeria.

Is it not pathetic that majority of Nigerian girls display and portray themselves as sex objects in order to get laid to get paid in cash or kind. They are spongers posing and posturing as girlfriends and “wives”., but heaven knows they are not better than LovePeddlers. Almost every one of them sponges on one man or another and their greatest ambition is to hook a rich guy to fool for life and desperately they will do whatever they can to achieve it. But ask them what have they done to make a positive impact in life?
No wonder millions of them are jobless and milling about on the street.
Many of them get jobs, but they still go moonlighting at clubs where pimps get them unscrupulous men for part time prostitution.   

Of course, there are the special breed of brilliant, intelligent and smart Nigerian girls and women who are ambitious to pursue and fulfill the Nigerian Dream. But they are a minority, like gems in a rubbish dump. And when you discover or come across them, they are the best companions at home and at work. Like the one I call "Total Package", because she is black, beautiful and brilliant. And when she shares her dreams, you cannot help but give thanks to God and ask for more of such blessings in our life. With more like them, more Nigerian bachelors will no longer be looking far for brides of substance.  But we have to separate the sheep from the goats.

My dear, is it not tragic that the best assets you can offer are just your mammary glands and womanliness, without any intellectual property upstairs?
It is a waste of quality time dating you, and it is more beneficial reading a good book than forking you.

1 Like

Re: Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT by 190: 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2011
Re: Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT by omega25red(m): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2011
Re: Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT by ShyOne(f): 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2011
Orikinla:

My dear, I have no apologies for calling you an expendable , because I will call a spade a spade.
And I will not flatter you.

No apologies my dear, you are an expendable  

She was faithful and was happy with me, but it was an ordeal tolerating her ignorance in conversation and her fake accent in her attempt to impress guys. She could not comprehend the raison d'être of my cause and work. All that mattered to her was having a good time. So, going out with her was really a waste of quality time, except you are one of them.  After making love twice, I ended the relationship, because there was nothing she could offer me intellectually.  She turned nasty when I ended it months ago. But weeks later she breezed into my office all made up to impress me.
She was swinging her long weave on like Willow Smith in her debut music video, "Whip My Hair", but this typical Nigerian hottie  comes with a lower  IQ than the 9-year-old daughter of  Hollywood superstars Will Smith and Jada Pinket Smith.  She is the typical Nigerian wannabe with all the airs and graces.  My associate , a notable filmmaker and writer was with me and said he thought she was the character like Kenya Moore in my short romantic pulp fiction The Thing Around Your Waist.   

She is just one of the hordes of an intellectually bankrupt generation who are contributing little or nothing to the collective intelligence of the black race, except engaging in their philistinism. 

Of course, majority of them are liabilities we call flotsam and jetsam in the ocean of life. 
They are all expendables in the black comedy of Nigeria.

Is it not pathetic that majority of Nigerian girls display and portray themselves as sex objects in order to get laid to get paid in cash or kind. They are spongers posing and posturing as girlfriends and “wives”., but heaven knows they are not better than LovePeddlers. Almost every one of them sponges on one man or another and their greatest ambition is to hook a rich guy to fool for life and desperately they will do whatever they can to achieve it. But ask them what have they done to make a positive impact in life?
No wonder millions of them are jobless and milling about on the street.
Many of them get jobs, but they still go moonlighting at clubs where pimps get them unscrupulous men for part time prostitution.   

Of course, there are the special breed of brilliant, intelligent and smart Nigerian girls and women who are ambitious to pursue and fulfill the Nigerian Dream. But they are a minority, like gems in a rubbish dump. And when you discover or come across them, they are the best companions at home and at work. Like the one I call "Total Package", because she is black, beautiful and brilliant. And when she shares her dreams, you cannot help but give thanks to God and ask for more of such blessings in our life. With more like them, more Nigerian bachelors will no longer be looking far for brides of substance.  But we have to separate the sheep from the goats.

My dear, is it not tragic that the best assets you can offer are just your mammary glands and womanliness, without any i[b]ntellectual property upstairs[/b]?
It is a waste of quality time dating you, and it is more beneficial reading a good book than forking you.

wowwww,  u are beautiful - i love this what you said in bold - your thought process - your words,

i will not comment on the topic - because i am ignorant on such as I am not in Nigeria

but your posts and your words are like songs, they lift the imagination and are poetry in the air,

thank you for sharing with us.
Re: Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT by Excelboi(m): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2011
undecided
Re: Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT by MsPotato(f): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2011
Awwww. . . This is such a wonderful loving matured post.  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT by Orikinla(m): 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2011
Expendables are liabilities.
Re: Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2011
[size=20pt]CHINEKEEE!!! shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT by Jackieugo(f): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2011
While I agree with some of your points and views, I have to say the way you treated that poor girl was wrong. If you knew from the start that she wasn't intellectually compatible with you. . . why sleep with her and degrade her in such a way? And yet you're surprised at her actions when you broke it off.

Orikinla:

My dear, is it not tragic that the best assets you can offer are just your mammary glands and womanliness, without any intellectual property upstairs?

So you're too good to date and be in a relationship with such women yet can stoop down to their level and lay with them. What does that make you? Men like you aren't contributing anything to the intellectual growth of these women. Maybe you should stop chasing after them for their "assets" and praise them when they try to accomplish something for themselves. I believe that men are just at fault for creating this situation back home.
Re: Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT by madoba: 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2011
Orikinla

You haven't told us what finally went down with your friend and the fiancee who cheated on him with 3 different guys. Did you guys eventually tell your friend the truth? That's the one I am interested in grin
Re: Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT by amuukwu1(m): 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2011
@ Post, If you'd ask me, I'd say this is a direct letter to "some girl" here on NL. Poster, you mind telling us who exactly so we can best avoid her too. No one needs a time waster now, especially not when 6 out of every 10 calls you get asks you, "Nnaa, when are you getting married"  grin
Re: Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT by Orikinla(m): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2011
The subject of the topic does not even know about Nairaland. Majority of Nigerians do not know Nairaland. See the original post on Kisses 'n' Roses.
Re: Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2011
I agree with the opening post (not so much the use and drop part) but the general message.
If a girl expects that all she's bringing to the table that is "our life " to be bossoms, vag, and 10 layers of makeup and that's it . . . The girl go wait.

Women need to read and acquire some knowledge. Nothing is more frustrating than a 25-makeup-lqyers chick that can't even keep up an interesting conversation.
It's like "did you seriously think because you've managed to buy brazilian weave you should now not bother to work on your mind?"
Re: Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT by SIlknSteel(f): 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2011
@Orikinla: Am not done reading Ur post but l saw U online so l just wanted U to read this should go offline by the tym am done: Guy U are Good wt Words, Must say,l just breeze through rarely making comments except where necessary but Am So Impressed
Re: Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT by amuukwu1(m): 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2011
2buff:

I agree with the opening post (not so much the use and drop part) but the general message.
If a girl expects that all she's bringing to the table that is "our life " to be bossoms, vag, and 10 layers of makeup and that's it . . . The girl go wait.

Women need to read and acquire some knowledge. Nothing is more frustrating than a 25-makeup-lqyers chick that can't even keep up an interesting conversation.
It's like "did you seriously think because you've managed to buy brazilian weave you should now not bother to work on your mind?"

lol to the bolded, hahhahahah
Re: Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT by chibaby5(f): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2011
Nigerian girls dumb, Nigerian girls easy, Nigerian girls urgly, Nigerian girls have nothing to offer, Nigerian girls . . . .

And To think dat some Nigerian males act soo senseless dat u wonder if they are 4 real?
I actually think sum nigerian girls act silly jus to be on the same page with the dudes cuz boiii da dudes are dammn silly undecided
Re: Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT by amuukwu1(m): 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2011
chi-baby:

Nigerian girls dumb, Nigerian girls easy, Nigerian girls urgly, Nigerian girls have nothing to offer, Nigerian girls . . . .

And To think dat some Nigerian males act soo senseless dat u wonder if they are 4 real?
I actually think sum[b] nigerian girls act silly[/b] jus to be on the same page with the dudes cuz boiii da dudes are dammn silly undecided

lol, did you just do 'the bolded above' cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT by Mynd44: 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2011
If she is not intelligent for you to date, i guess the only thing she is useful for is as a blanket,
Re: Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT by chibaby5(f): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2011
amu ukwu:

lol, did you just do 'the bolded above' cheesy grin cheesy grin

Yes I did. They do mayb out of pity, wateva. Cuz mosta y'll situation is pityful  undecided
Re: Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT by amuukwu1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2011
chi-baby:

Yes I did. They do mayb out of pity, wateva. Cuz mosta y'll situation is pityful  undecided

Biting more than she could possibly chew.
Thanks for the answering though. You make me understand the post better especially where he refers to her an as "an expendable" I could use that for you too.
Re: Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT by Flexa: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2011
aww this is sad.
Re: Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT by chibaby5(f): 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2011
amu ukwu:

Biting more than she could possibly chew.
Thanks for the answering though. You make me understand the post better especially where he refers to her an as "an expendable" I could use that for you too.

If dat puts food on ur table sweerie. Now tell me wat sensible/responsible dude wud use a username lyk urz?
Exactly my point, pityful.
Re: Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT by amuukwu1(m): 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2011
chi-baby:

If dat puts food on your table sweerie. Now tell me wat sensible/responsible dude wud use a username lyk urz?
Exactly my point, pityful.

2buff:

Nahh, wouldnt take that low road with you but take note, your comment only gives merit to the post and the profile pic you have, proves (take note of the bolded) right. Cheers and happy day to you.  cool
Re: Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT by Flexa: 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2011
that a matured reply.^
Re: Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT by chibaby5(f): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2011
amu ukwu:

Nahh, wouldnt take that low road with you but take note, your comment only gives merit to the post and the profile pic you have, proves (take note of the bolded) right. Cheers and happy day to you.  cool

What comment of mine gives merit to the post if i may ask??
I dnt normally do bk n forth but your senselessness is strikingly amazing.
Do u just open your mouth and spill bulls? Im really tryin to undastand u.
Keep trying mayb one day u will make sense.
I guess am even expecting 2much 4rm a mere Amu ukwu lyk u  mtcheeew
Re: Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT by iice(f): 3:24am On Jul 07, 2011
The joys of humanhood cheesy
Manage, expend or match up.
Re: Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT by tpia5: 3:36am On Jul 07, 2011
is this kind of thread really necessary given the bad rap nigerian men have with women?

please try to rebrand if possible.

if not, too bad.
Re: Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT by SIlknSteel(f): 7:47am On Jul 07, 2011
Geez some people just have a way of exchanging words where it aint necessary! U are expected to air Ur opinion not attack those who do so. If U aint got notin to contribute,den why dont U just browse 2ru? Aint too much to ask for now is it?
Re: Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT by tpia5: 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2011
is this kind of thread really necessary given the bad rap nigerian men have with women?

if not, too bad.
Re: Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT by Goldieluks: 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2011
Tpia
how are you today? smiley
Re: Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT by tpia5: 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2011

if not, too bad.
Re: Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT by Orikinla(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2011
Some people are really adding pepper and salt to this topic on majority of Nigerian girls and women.
As a prominent professor at a private university said, our girls would fare well if they rev their intellectual motor than waste their brains on abusing and misusing their sexuality.

Anyway, if you are in Lagos and free on Saturday July 9, join me at the Silverbird Galleria, 133, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos,  for the opening day of the second Eko International Film Festival where you can really have the time for further discussion on sexuality and sensibility. No gate fee.

You will have the opportunity to see the Nigerian Premiere of "Changing Faces"  by Faruk Lasaki.

“Changing Faces” is a 92 minutes metaphysical romantic thriller on the transference of spirits through sex as ‘Two unlikely bedfellows share a night of passion’ and their lives were never the same again.

Faruk Lasaki’s Changing Faces suggests personal angels and demons are not simply metaphorical, but wield a tangible influence on mortals which we cannot comprehend.

Marriage means little to Lola, the hedonistic journalist. Unmarried herself, she refuses to let a mere trifle like a wedding ring deter her from a promising intimate encounter. However, the devoutly Christian Dale Svenson takes marriage very seriously. He is even prim and proper with his own wife. Assigned to cover the painfully dull architectural conference he will address, the uptight Svenson catches her eye. Over the course of a week, Lola plays an elaborate game of intimate cat and mouse with her prey. Eventually, it indeed turns out that whatever Lola wants, Lola gets.
However, this time conquest comes with a price, both for Lola and Svenson. Faces posits a world in which sex not only occurs on a physical level, but on a spiritual level, involving the spirits people carry with them. By some fluke, Lola and Svenson swap their moral compasses during their night of passion. Now recklessly lecherous, Svenson recognizes something happened to him that night, which threatens to derail his marriage and career. On the wagon and living with integrity, Lola by contrast welcomes her new square life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do These Gurls Behave Like A Thief? / Am Loosing My Mind!: Is She Leaving Me?/ / Can A Person Be Asexual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.