Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? (43976 Views)

Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons / Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada / 6 Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Better Place To Live Than Foreign Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by pegix(m): 7:56am On Apr 24, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Countries with highest Gdp

Nigeria made no 30 on the list...

So I guess we are better Dan Countries above 30
not necessarily

Have you considered population ratio

Standard of life and other stuff

The about 500 billion gdp belong to more than 200 million people

South africa 400 billion belongs to 55 million

Do the math...u will see the better countries
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Moorish: 8:05am On Apr 24, 2022
Quintopia:

Ignorant, colonised dunce. Are you aware that Benin City had streetlights and underground drainage 300 years before any city in Europe?

Are you aware that West Africa is home to some of the oldest universities on Earth, in Mali and elsewhere?

The stupefying level of historical ignorance displayed by you people on this forum is truly alarming. You are complete historical illiterates with regard to AFRICAN history. No wonder you think you are inferior to other races. Disgusting.

That dunce you quoted is one of the many Africans who hold back the continent. They never believe in better and are ready to sabotage any efforts for us to improve

Africa is in bad shape and we idolize the same races who put us in this bad shape in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by damoceile: 8:08am On Apr 24, 2022
BigDawsNet:

So because of GDP Nigeria, is better than Finland, Denmark, Ireland that are below on the list?
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Moorish: 8:10am On Apr 24, 2022
LyfeJennings:

Gbe enu buruku soun
Gbe gbogbo enu soun
so what has Benin city turned into if it has such level of civilization after the whites left?
Africans naturally tell themselves a lot of lies to make themselves feel right but U know what
THE BLACKMAN WAS NEVER CREATED TO LEAD...
in all ramifications..
Even the holy books never mentioned the black man as a worthy individual
Just keep all that unfounded lies about the black man to yourself
Please can this guy be banned ?

I can’t imagine my little children reading this and becoming disenfranchised with their African heritage

People like you love to peg everyone at your low level. There are bright Africans who have beaten the odds to compete and excel better than your white masters. I hope to join their ranks

Remain a slave, and continue to tell your unlucky children they are birthed to a lower race
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Fastlinkpro: 8:11am On Apr 24, 2022
BigDawsNet:

GDP nonse Scam. Even if Nigeria GDP rank number in the whole world, imagine sarndine now 700 naira?

Which kind nonse GDP?
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by oyaaa(m): 8:16am On Apr 24, 2022
Lebanon is worst than Nigeria
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Moorish: 8:24am On Apr 24, 2022
paris10:
Only broke, short-sighted, ignorant, and ill-exposed individuals would for a second think Western countries is any better than Nigeria.

I have lived in virtually most recognized western countries, integrated, got passports, & studied the system. I can categorically & boldly say Nigeria is a better country than any western country IF you have the money, connection, patience, entrepreneurship skills, & creativity.

The freedom from discrimination, bills, boredom, & loneliness is a plus on the Nigeria part.

Travel to get exposure & not to run away.
I agree I was educated and lived in England for 8 years and I was so relieved when I left. There are great infrastructures yes, but there is more freedom in our home country, albeit with a lot of challenges
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by BigDawsNet: 8:33am On Apr 24, 2022
Fastlinkpro:

GDP nonse Scam. Even if Nigeria GDP rank number in the whole world, imagine sarndine now 700 naira?

Which kind nonse GDP?

#1,600 in the US
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by mickyeddi(m): 8:36am On Apr 24, 2022
Southernigbo:
Try Romania or any small island country in Europe
Do you even know anything about Romania?
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by DrMuzungu(m): 8:58am On Apr 24, 2022
Better in which way?

The quality of life of average Nigerian in Nigeria can't ever be compared to the quality of life in what you call "white" countries.

However, when it comes to the ease of doing business, things look quite different.
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by UncleJudax(m): 9:01am On Apr 24, 2022
Exkandayee:
My brother Dem plenty for Europe, Asia every where,we get money pass them but their infrastructures are top notch because they're white, Nigeria better pass many countries is just that we blacks are animals, check s a,the place White men dominated is beautiful than blacks,,,, without White men African man will still be in Stone age
Asia is not white.
Wetin you mean by better pass if you already agreed they are more developed?

Resources without good management means nothing.
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by UncleJudax(m): 9:04am On Apr 24, 2022
BigDawsNet:

lol. By the way, on that (unknown/weird) list, only Finland, Denmark and possibly Israel are white. And they are objectively doing better.

You are better than Hong Kong? grin
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by UncleJudax(m): 9:10am On Apr 24, 2022
pansophist:

Its doesn't work that way. In layman terms, GDP (gross domestic products) simply means the amount of every financial transaction done in a country in a particular period, usually annually.

If Nigeria GDP is 400B usd, then its not that big, giving the size of our population. Finland is about Five million people, but their GDP runs close to 300B usd. If five million finnish citizens share 300B, compare to over 200M Nigerian citizens share 400B, which of the citizens will come out richer? Obviously Finland. This is known as GDP per capita.

And given the fact that Finland is not corrupt, and the system works well for such a tiny population, its common sense they will be better than Nigeria. Especially when a tiny percentage of Nigeria controls the wealth of the country.
Sound input. However, there is no non-corrupt country or entity. It is the degree that is measured.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by 1870ven: 9:18am On Apr 24, 2022
[s]
naijapips02:

Cyprus is one country.
[/s]
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Dondar: 9:20am On Apr 24, 2022
[s][/s]
Cchuks27:
I hope you see this. All the countries in Eastern Europe , Nigeria is 100% better than them.

Here they are:

Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kosovo¹, Latvia, Lithuania, the Republic of North Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia
what....all dis country beta pass Naija nah
Who are u deceiving

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2022
Cchuks27:
I hope you see this. All the countries in Eastern Europe , Nigeria is 100% better than them.

Here they are:

Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kosovo¹, Latvia, Lithuania, the Republic of North Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia

Nigeria is better than Poland, Estonia and Czech republic. I can bet my life that you have never entered a plane in your life before.

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Pakwel(m): 9:27am On Apr 24, 2022
How doll are you ,? Egypt , you fucking kidding me ?
Jeon:
Egypt
Tunisia
Libya
Morocco
Algeria.
Sudan
West Sahara.

MODIFIED
Burundi
Djibouti
Eritrea
Malawi
Mali
Ethiopia
Lagos
Jos
Kano
Enugu
Kenya
Botswana
Madagascar
Zimbabwe
Rwanda
Somalia
South Sudan
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by TobiAbuja: 9:30am On Apr 24, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Is this real or drawing?

Real, Georgia is a mountainous country.
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by lordally(m): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2022
Cchuks27:

Here they are:

Bro for these things you just typed!!! You deserve to be Shot!

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by BigDawsNet: 9:44am On Apr 24, 2022
UncleJudax:
lol. By the way, on that (unknown/weird) list, only Finland, Denmark and possibly Israel are white. And they are objectively doing better.

You are better than Hong Kong? grin

Naturally resources wise grin
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by InstaGage: 10:16am On Apr 24, 2022
Jeon:
Egypt
Tunisia
Libya
Morocco
Algeria.
Sudan
West Sahara.

MODIFIED
Burundi
Djibouti
Eritrea
Malawi
Mali
Ethiopia
Lagos
Jos
Kano
Enugu
Kenya
Botswana
Madagascar
Zimbabwe
Rwanda
Somalia
South Sudan

I get irritated seeing your comments most times.
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Jeon(f): 10:19am On Apr 24, 2022
InstaGage:

I get irritated seeing your comments most times.
then pluck out ur eyes...
clearly to show that 70 % monikers that quoted me lack sense of humor.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by 989900: 10:21am On Apr 24, 2022
BigDawsNet:

GDP per Capita (PPP), HDI, Gini, Palma ratio, those are the indices that are relevant.

Using the above indices, and if you mean non-black-black skin countries, Nigeria is only better than, "maybe" Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Niue, Afghanistan, Nepal, and maybe some 2 or 3 other countries.

However, if we are using a state in Nigeria say Lagos as an example, the average standard of living in Lagos could be better than as much as 70-100 other countries (African & Non- African).
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Johel(m): 10:30am On Apr 24, 2022
DroppingLiquid:
Just one. I'm writing an article on this

None...most African countries better pass Naija sef.
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Johel(m): 10:31am On Apr 24, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Be deceiving yourself
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:52am On Apr 24, 2022
DroppingLiquid:
Just one. I'm writing an article on this
North Korea
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Neddstark: 10:58am On Apr 24, 2022
My friend went to Bulgaria and came back crying with regrets. The over 800k he used for visa and flight could have been used to open a shop here.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Neddstark: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2022
lordally:

Bro for these things you just typed!!! You deserve to be Shot!

Black slaves deserve to be in shackles. Hope you worshipped a Caucasian today.
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by LyfeJennings(m): 11:03am On Apr 24, 2022
Moorish:

Please can this guy be banned ?

I can’t imagine my little children reading this and becoming disenfranchised with their African heritage

People like you love to peg everyone at your low level. There are bright Africans who have beaten the odds to compete and excel better than your white masters. I hope to join their ranks

Remain a slave, and continue to tell your unlucky children they are birthed to a lower race

o ti ni psycho
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by BigBashiru: 11:08am On Apr 24, 2022
uniquetechng:
In France mothers are paid token for children upkeep till 18 years if you have two or more children, pregnant women are suported with €900 to help them with baby things and prepare for their new born, they have central water and sewage systems, organised and secured societies.

GDP per capita of both countries are far better than Nigeria, standard of living is high.

Last year former French President Nicolas Sarkozy was jailed over campaign funding, can that happen in Nigeria ? The money in question wasn't even up to what our ward councillors loot monthly .

My guy lives in Paris and I visit him once a while , Nigeria is not even better than ordinary Finland let alone Italy and France.

Its like saying Abuja and Lagos are better than Rome and Paris hahahaha , not even in a thousand years to come.

@ the bolded, where do they get the money to fund such programs from? It is from france afrique - google "france afrique".... same as UK, they get funding for their welfare programs from their colonies...
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by BigBashiru: 11:09am On Apr 24, 2022
Neddstark:

Boack slaves deserve to be in shackles. Hooe you worshipped a Caucasian today.

I will ask Lord Duncan Smith or Lord Luggard to give them his shiit to eat... the brainwashed slaves will gladly eat it rejoicing with "thank you my god"

1 Like

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Neddstark: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2022
Hollykid:

Funny how you people are saying Nigeria is better than Kazakhstan. They are better than Nigeria in every sector and have higher standard of living than even South Africa

Will you keep quiet. You people hyping this poor countries made one young Nairalander go to hustle in Kazakhstan. This poor boy came back broke and frustrated after 3 months then commited suicide. The stories hit frontpage here. The Nigerians making it in Eastern Europe are into crime, drugs and fraud.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Some Funny And Awkward Road Signs Spotted Around The World (PHOTOS) / Anambra International Cargo and passenger Airport Almost Ready(photos) / Man Drugged, Dumped In Nigeria After Two Months In Swiss Jail (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.