Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? (44042 Views)

Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons / Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada / 6 Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Better Place To Live Than Foreign Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by LyfeJennings(m): 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hollykid:

I wish i could send you a voice note bro. This is the best comment ever they litter all this kind of fraud everywhere “Benin created this”, “mali created that” before white men came to colonize us and we are still suffering today

U valid Jare
Weyrey say I am an illiterate
Bro, take a very good look at the African Americans as a case study
Trust me, even if he was white, he would be a racist
Slavery ended over a hundred years ago. Special thanks to the likes of William Wilberforce who took the bold step to eradicate the evil trade but
What excuse do those set of people have not to be the best minority in the world
I respect the educated ones but take a very good look at the uneducated ones
Drugs, sexual immorality, gang violence amongst so much trouble they cause yet they blame it on the white and Asians
Look at the bloody African monkeys in the UK too, with all the first class amenities given to them. They younger generation will rather be a drill rapper, sell drugs and engage in gang violence
My brother, the truth is there for everyone to see.
The only reason South Africa is partially developed is because of the White minority there. Let them leave and see how those barbarians would turn their country upside there. Look at how they treat their fellow African brothers.
Asians, Hispanics, White
Africans are the most cursed set of humans of earth...
Then some e-diots come up with civilization started in Egypt.
what is civilization?
Was Egypt more civilized than London or Rome at the peak of it's so called civilization?
They said the first University was in Egypt?
Egypt is not even Africa in the actual sense but na the mad man wey create world map do mistake join us together..
The Egypt man will rather associate with whites and fellow Arab than mingle with Monkeys in. the name of Africa
if we were as cultured as the white, what is our major invention.
The Faradays, Einstein, Newtons, Graham Bell, Heny Ford, The Wrights of this world were whites. what has Africa done to improve the world..
What sanction can an African country give to Russia?
What relief can Africa give to Ukraine in this time of war to make it feel better
NOTHING
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by bilulu(m): 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Do you mean only European countries or you mean the entire white (including asain)
*Bangladesh
*Tajikistan
*Uzbekistan
*Yemen
*Nepal
*Myanmar
Are all hell on Earth even Cuba too
those you mentioned ain't white, they re Arab, Arabs ain't considered white just the Europeans and Americans are considered white.

We ve what they call brown, so probably those are brown
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by BigBashiru: 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hollykid:

You don start your lie you this fucking backward race that has never been create not for once despite the fact we are the first creature. France gdp is more than the whole Africa continent while Italy gdp is more than half of the whole Africa continent

The GDP of Africa is $2.6 trillion. The GDP of France is $2.6trillion - the GDPs are the same but this is due to France Afrique - i.e. the French colonies in Africa who are mandated by France to pay in their reserves into the French central bank and who mandates their colonies must sell to France at discounted rates - those that fail to comply get killed.... if you know nothing dont just be talking nonsense.

Africa - Mali et al since 1400 had been mining and refining precious metals, there are so many African inventors.... I was once like you but I have seen the light.

ECO currency was to take off around 2019, France disrupted the take off. France is manipulating ECOWAS - failure to comply gets leaders killed. A French national must seat on the Board of West African Monetary Union until around 2019 when this was stopped. As I said, the French economy is on life support (West Africa) and once the French savages are driven out, France will become a failed state.

I repeat, France, Italy, Spain, Germany and UK are all poor countries - who all need Africa to survive which is why they try to give unsolicited "aid"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by BigBashiru: 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
Exkandayee:
My brother Dem plenty for Europe, Asia every where,we get money pass them but their infrastructures are top notch because they're white, Nigeria better pass many countries is just that we blacks are animals, check s a,the place White men dominated is beautiful than blacks,,,, without White men African man will still be in Stone age

Blacks are not animals, black development was disrupted by 500+ years of colonization (the native indians were not so lucky - over the same period, they were exterminated - extermination was their ultimate plan for Africa). When there was fuel shortage in UK recently, did you see the video of 2 white men fighting at the petrol station? They are savages.... they only seem "civilized" because the money they steal from other countries reduces their criminal tendencies...crime is magnified in Africa because the western european savages steal from Alkebulan (the real original name of Africa)

1 Like

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by udemzeus(m): 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
Iceland and right now Ukraine
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by boyfrank: 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Do you mean only European countries or you mean the entire white (including asain)
*Bangladesh
*Tajikistan
*Uzbekistan
*Yemen
*Nepal
*Myanmar

Cuba at least have one of the best health care and education sectors among non first World countries.
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Lightorder: 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
I wonder how many people here passed their exams. He said WHITE country and someone who had his or her school fees properly paid is mentioning Ethiopia, somalia and others. L**y youths
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
DroppingLiquid:
Just one. I'm writing an article on this
Cyprus, Mongolia.
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Hollykid: 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
LyfeJennings:

U valid Jare
Slavery ended over a hundred years ago. Special thanks to the likes of William Wilberforce who took the bold step to eradicate the evil trade but
What excuse do those set of people have not to be the best minority in the world
Drugs, sexual immorality, gang violence amongst so much trouble they cause yet they blame it on the white and Asians
Look at the bloody African monkeys in the UK too, with all the first class amenities given to them. They younger generation will rather be a drill rapper, sell drugs and engage in gang violence
The only reason South Africa is partially developed is because of the White minority there. Let them leave and see how those barbarians would turn their country upside there. Look at how they treat their fellow African brothers.
Asians, Hispanics, White
what is civilization?
Was Egypt more civilized than London or Rome at the peak of it's so called civilization?
Egypt is not even Africa in the actual sense but na the mad man wey create world map do mistake join us together..
The Egypt man will rather associate with whites and fellow Arab than mingle with Monkeys in. the name of Africa
The Faradays, Einstein, Newtons, Graham Bell, Heny Ford, The Wrights of this world were whites. what has Africa done to improve the world..
What relief can Africa give to Ukraine in this time of war to make it feel better
NOTHING
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
I love you so much that i wish am with you right now you think exactly thesame way I think i swear to God almighty everything you said is what make me hate the black race
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by ciro11(m): 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jeon:
Egypt
Tunisia
Libya
Morocco
Algeria.
Sudan
West Sahara.

MODIFIED
Burundi
Djibouti
Eritrea
Malawi
Mali
Ethiopia
Lagos
Jos
Kano
Enugu
Kenya
Botswana
Madagascar
Zimbabwe
Rwanda
Somalia
South Sudan

Lol, funny you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Hollykid: 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
LyfeJennings:

U valid Jare
Asians, Hispanics, White
what is civilization?
NOTHING
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
If you watch South Africa documentary you will know there is truly a massive difference between white and black bro like the day i watch i was crying inside the difference between white and black is so massive and they will still blame the white

1 Like

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Zulu2022: 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
Our boss go tell u,no bomb Cuba nd Venezuela,na CLient go de bill u money
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by BigBashiru: 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
U valid Jare
It was not Wilberforce that ended slavery - that is according to the colonial curriculum still currently in force in Nigeria...Slavery ended because of effort by the international community at the time including Nigerians and some British people.

99% of mass shootings in the United States are carried out by whites.

Africans are more civilized; the whites are the true monkeys they displayed their savagery and maddness by taking over foreign lands... in the UK, they specialize in stabbing...

yes the truth that africans are superior to whites.

Not true - Rwanda, Tunisia and Morocco are all more developed than South Africa... all that whites in south africa cause is trouble.... the white supremacists could not stand the truth that africa is developed so they created the term "sub saharan africa".... why is there no "sub saharan europe" or "sub anglo europe"
Asians, Hispanics, White
not true... we have oyo empire, mali empire, bening, egypt even zulus... these great civilizations were disrupted by british invasion.

Let me stop here because I am tired of typing but your case is chronic bro... get help....

what is civilization?
NOTHING
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by kingemaker(m): 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nigeria is better than many western countries. We only need to fix power, all other infrastructures will fall in place. I really do not know why they've not made this a priority in 60+ years.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Hollykid: 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
BigBashiru:

The GDP of Africa is $2.6 trillion. The GDP of France is $2.6trillion - the GDPs are the same but this is due to France Afrique - i.e. the French colonies in Africa who are mandated by France to pay in their reserves into the French central bank and who mandates their colonies must sell to France at discounted rates - those that fail to comply get killed.... if you know nothing dont just be talking nonsense.

Africa - Mali et al since 1400 had been mining and refining precious metals, there are so many African inventors.... I was once like you but I have seen the light.

ECO currency was to take off around 2019, France disrupted the take off. France is manipulating ECOWAS - failure to comply gets leaders killed. A French national must seat on the Board of West African Monetary Union until around 2019 when this was stopped. As I said, the French economy is on life support (West Africa) and once the French savages are driven out, France will become a failed state.

I repeat, France, Italy, Spain and UK are all poor countries.
You’ve started with your lies and stupidity is Zimbabwe west Africa tell me one Africa black dominated country that has high standard of living. We are not the only one that was colonized it’s not normal to have every africa black dominated country poor except something is wrong with our race
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by BigBashiru: 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hollykid:

If you watch South Africa documentary you will know there is truly a massive difference between white and black bro like the day i watch i was crying inside the difference between white and black is so massive and they will still blame the white

Those documentaries are sponsored by white supremacists to further their agenda and u mumu dey believe them..

Africans survived what the Europeans did to the native americans (they were declared savages)... genocide was committed against native americans thats why today you dont hear of them again eg the algonquins, mohawks, cherokee peoples etc - over 250 tribes and over 50 nations... the natives were brain washed thru residential schools... google indian residential schools...

africans and south africans survived it.... be thankful to God.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by BigBashiru: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hollykid:

You’ve started with your lies and stupidity is Zimbabwe west Africa tell me one Africa black dominated country that has high standard of living. We are not the only one that was colonized it’s not normal to have every africa black dominated country poor except something is wrong with our race

My brother dont turn this into a fight.... Cecil Rhodes claimed present day zimbabwe as british property... fortunately, God raised robert Mugabe to stop them (thats why BBC portrayed him as a dictator). Zimbabwe is poor today because it is suffering from western sanctions, these sanctions are in place because Robert Mugabe refused to yield Zimbabwe to Britain.... But Zimbabwe has allied with China and is getting better. China is currently one of Zimbabwes largest trading partners.....

Just go and read African history... God is quickly turning the tides and around.... and is debasing the western european savages fast...they will soon become beggars because this same Zimbabwe is now allied with more friendly countries such as Rwanda, Russia and China...

There are wealthy African countries such as Nigeria (the southern part at least - Nigeria is wealthy just that it is overpopulated).... Kenya is wealthy and doing well... a friend recently returned from Rwanda.... Tanzania, Tunisia and Morocco - all very beautiful...
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by InvertedHammer: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Countries with highest Gdp

Nigeria made no 30 on the list...

So I guess we are better Dan Countries above 30
/

So GDP determines quality of life. grin grin

Nigeria's GDP is higher than Hong Kong's GDP. Population of Nigeria is 250million while the population of Hong Kong is 7.5 million. So can you really compare the two countries?

/
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Hollykid: 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
BigBashiru:

Those documentaries are sponsored by white supremacists to further their agenda and u mumu dey believe them..

Africans survived what the Europeans did to the native americans (they were declared savages)... genocide was committed against native americans thats why today you dont hear of them again eg the algonquins, mohawks, cherokee peoples etc - over 250 tribes and over 50 nations... the natives were brain washed thru residential schools... google indian residential schools...

africans and south africans survived it.... be thankful to God.
The blacks in South Africa and USA have the highest crime rate, illiteracy rate, drug and all kind of illegal activities i don’t need documentaries to prove that bro we are backward, greedy selfish and not born to lead accept the truth now let the white lead us and we all have a better standard of living
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by BigBashiru: 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hollykid:

The blacks in South Africa and USA have the highest crime rate, illiteracy rate, drug and all kind of illegal activities i don’t need documentaries to prove that bro we are backward, greedy selfish and not born to lead accept the truth now let the white lead us and we all have a better standard of living

Lol no its actually propaganda.... i remember few years ago, there was an FBI most wanted list on FBI website.... what they did was put all the black criminals on top of the list so any body that goes through the list will feel the same way as you.... its all agenda and proganda...western media also reports black crimes more in the newss...... whites are the true savages if they get mind commit genocide in US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, etc... they are uncivilized savages trust me.... it is our duty as enlightened africans, continent home to Egypt, Benin, Mali etc to civilize and enlighten them, teach them our language and culture etc.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by dreaonit: 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
Mexico and Brazil
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Hollykid: 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2022
BigBashiru:

U valid Jare

It was not Wilberforce that ended slavery - that is according to the colonial curriculum still currently in force in Nigeria...Slavery ended because of effort by the international community at the time including Nigerians and some British people.

99% of mass shootings in the United States are carried out by whites.

Africans are more civilized; the whites are the true monkeys they displayed their savagery and maddness by taking over foreign lands... in the UK, they specialize in stabbing...

yes the truth that africans are superior to whites.

Not true - Rwanda, Tunisia and Morocco are all more developed than South Africa... all that whites in south africa cause is trouble.... the white supremacists could not stand the truth that africa is developed so they created the term "sub saharan africa".... why is there no "sub saharan europe" or "sub anglo europe"
Asians, Hispanics, White

not true... we have oyo empire, mali empire, bening, egypt even zulus... these great civilizations were disrupted by british invasion.

Let me stop here because I am tired of typing but your case is chronic bro... get help....

what is civilization?
NOTHING
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
Lol! Rwanda is not even close to Ghana talkless of South Africa Rwanda not as created as is been portrayed on YouTube bro
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by BigBashiru: 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hollykid:

Lol! Rwanda is not even close to Ghana talkless of South Africa Rwanda not as created as is been portrayed on YouTube bro

Ive personally been to Casablanca and Marakesh (both in Morocco), and Kigali Rwanda, a friend has also been...we both have good report of it... Kenya and Botswana are both developed.... I will be embarking on an African tour soon and quite excited.... oyonbos will come here if they hv the chance, they tried to take over our countries by force.... they up to no good bro....

1 Like

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by IgOga(m): 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
What does white mean to you OP?

Albino sef white....seriously you need to define white country grin
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by paris10: 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
Only broke, short-sighted, ignorant, and ill-exposed individuals would for a second think Western countries is any better than Nigeria.

I have lived in virtually most recognized western countries, integrated, got passports, & studied the system. I can categorically & boldly say Nigeria is a better country than any western country IF you have the money, connection, patience, entrepreneurship skills, & creativity.

The freedom from discrimination, bills, boredom, & loneliness is a plus on the Nigeria part.

Travel to get exposure & not to run away.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Hollykid: 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
BigBashiru:

Lol no its actually propaganda.... i remember few years ago, there was an FBI most wanted list on FBI website.... what they did was put all the black criminals on top of the list so any body that goes through the list will feel the same way as you.... its all agenda and proganda...western media also reports black crimes more in the newss...... whites are the true savages if they get mind commit genocide in US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, etc... they are uncivilized savages trust me.... it is our duty as enlightened africans, continent home to Egypt, Benin, Mali etc to civilize and enlighten them, teach them our language and culture etc.
You do not have any proof to back your claim bro stop telling gullible lies it’s disgusting you’re rejecting fact. Black commit crime more in the US and also they are the least educated in the US
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by BigBashiru: 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2022

Na energy where i no get to type...but i feel if I respond to you, when you see the light, you too can help others.... Nigeria teaches the colonial curriculum.... of course they will teach only Faradays, Einstein, Newtons, Graham Bell, Heny Ford, The Wrights, Mungo Park.

Nigeria was invaded in 1856, the British military administration installed the educational curriculum that taught you all of the above.....

I have reached out to the Federal Ministry of Education and I am asking them to change this curriculum to include all the Nigerian and African scientists (many of who predate Faraday etc in their discoveries) in addition to Faraday, Newton et al. Also please google "timbuktu manuscripts google"

Finally, Faradays, Einstein, Newtons, Graham Bell, Heny Ford all claimed those inventions... do the research well and you will see that some of those stuff were invented by non europeans centuries earlier - they simply laid claim to it... but this is not to say they did not make contributions to it....

Finally, many african inventors of recent are silenced in white supremacist countries since it does not fit their narrative that a black person can invent something....

1 Like

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by BigBashiru: 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hollykid:

You do not have any proof to back your claim bro stop telling gullible lies it’s disgusting you’re rejecting fact. Black commit crime more in the US and also they are the least educated in the US

Blacks do not commit more crime in the United States. In poor neighbourhoods where blacks are marginalized, they tend to form gangs.....etc and its typically black on black violence.... the same happens in poor white neighbourhoods... in their case it is mostly stabbings and drunkenness and drugs.... but they the same bro.... both black man and white man came from Adam and hence are both the same.

99% of mass shootings in the United States are done by white males.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
Cardealer2021:

*Bangladesh
*Tajikistan
*Uzbekistan
*Yemen
*Nepal
*Myanmar

You are not serious these countries You mentioned are far better than Nigeria m. We have Nigerian footballers playing soccer in these countries and earning 1k$ upward as salary excluding bonus.. Den no dey owe them like that your useless country league.. That your useless country called Nigeria should be deleted from. The world Map she's not suppose to keep existing at all. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by jaxxy(m): 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
DroppingLiquid:
Just one. I'm writing an article on this

what do u mean by white country??

Nigeria is better than Afghanistan.
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by jaxxy(m): 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jeon:
Egypt
Tunisia
Libya
Morocco
Algeria.
Sudan
West Sahara.

MODIFIED
Burundi
Djibouti
Eritrea
Malawi
Mali
Ethiopia
Lagos
Jos
Kano
Enugu
Kenya
Botswana
Madagascar
Zimbabwe
Rwanda
Somalia
South Sudan

Afghanistan

Kazakhstan.

just to name a few.
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Hollykid: 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
jaxxy:

Afghanistan

Kazakhstan.

just to name a few.
Kazakhstan is better than Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Abuja Airport Shut Down As Aircraft Overshoots Runway (Pictures/Video) / Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) / Passengers Going To Warri From Lagos Found Themselves In Ibadan, Driver Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.