Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? (44040 Views)

Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons / Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria Is Better Than Canada / 6 Reasons Why Nigeria Is A Better Place To Live Than Foreign Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by 2braithe: 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jeon:
Egypt
Tunisia
Libya
Morocco
Algeria.
Sudan
West Sahara.

MODIFIED
Burundi
Djibouti
Eritrea
Malawi
Mali
Ethiopia
Lagos
Jos
Kano
Enugu
Kenya
Botswana
Madagascar
Zimbabwe
Rwanda
Somalia
South Sudan

Nigeria is better than lagos,jos, kano,enugu??
Please tell me the exact day you go get sense.. I can't wait.
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by VandalSavage(m): 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
DaveDGreat:

What about Bangladesh? I hear say their corruption dey another level. Na follow come.

Nigeria is actually better than a lot of white countries. One I am sure of is North Cyprus.
Bangladesh is definitely worse than naija o,make we dey try appreciate our own. wink

1 Like

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Grandemperor(m): 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
Banished
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Lordbinsmar: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
madridguy:
You will not appreciate Nigeria until you found yourself in a country and you start asking yourself what brought you here.

Abeg ooo, Wetin you dey appreciate for Nigeria oooo Mr motivational speaker. Is it the indepth corruption, banditry, kidnapping, ritual killings, Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, Igbos, ESN, poor electricity, unemployment, ASUU STRIKE, bad roads, nepotism, poor healthcare just to mention few. angry

I swear you people sabi say rubbish and nonsense angry
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Quintopia: 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
LyfeJennings:

Gbe enu buruku soun
Gbe gbogbo enu soun
so what has Benin city turned into if it has such level of civilization after the whites left?
Africans naturally tell themselves a lot of lies to make themselves feel right but U know what
THE BLACKMAN WAS NEVER CREATED TO LEAD...
in all ramifications..
Even the holy books never mentioned the black man as a worthy individual
Just keep all that unfounded lies about the black man to yourself

I HATE TO RESPOND TO ILLITERATES BECAUSE IT IS SO DRAINING, BUT I'LL TRY.

so what has Benin city turned into if it has such level of civilization after the whites left?

The British attacked, burnt down, and looted the city in 1897, you blasted ignoramus with no knowledge of your history!!!!

The rebuilt Benin is a lot more developed today than it was ''when the whites left''.

''WHEN THE WHITES LEFT'', there was not a single power plant in the entire country for starters, with Kainji dam being the first, commissioned in 1964.

Africans naturally tell themselves a lot of lies to make themselves feel right but U know what
THE BLACKMAN WAS NEVER CREATED TO LEAD...
in all ramifications..

Your ignorance wears a hat and carries a walking stick, as the Igbos say.

Is your thick, colonised skull aware of the fact that black Africans ruled large swathes of Europe between the 7th to 17th centuries?

Are you aware that it was those black Africans who led Europe out of its Dark Ages, into their Renaissance, which was the springboard for the Industrial Revolution?

The images of the black Moors of Europe are all over the web. https://www.pinterest.co.uk/daphnepetrakos/black-moors-in-art/

But donkeys with zero self esteem like you will never care to know about them because you are much happier to play happy slave and dunce to the people your ancestors civilized.

Even the holy books never mentioned the black man as a worthy individual
Just keep all that unfounded lies about the black man to yourself

Colonised toad. Are you aware that the original images of Jesus and the Israelites were of BLACK people?

''Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD.''

Amos 9:7

If THAT is not ''mentioning the black man as a worthy individual'', I don't know what is.

What you need to do is show us where the WHITE man is mentioned as a ''worthy individual'' in any 'holy book'.

The images of the ancient Jews started to be whitened in the 17th century by European racists, but if you go on Google images and type in 'BLACK MADONNA', you will find THOUSANDS of ancient images depicting the Israelites as black people.

Here's a sample from European churches:

See more: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/curry1011/black-madonna/
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by kevoh(m): 10:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jeon:

and yes those are white countries! check North Africa, you just might find three or four!
Please stop trolling! Whites are generally regarded as Europeans! North Africans are mainly Arabs! I've spent some years in Morocco! Nigeria doesn't even come close...

1 Like

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Quintopia: 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
Pope prays to black Mary/Jesus

Polish Black Madonna
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Gerrard59(m): 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
udeh3:

Boss, be calming down ooooooohhhhh. Have you checked the percentage of their income that goes for tax? The Europe you are even talking about, some of the countries, over 40% of their monthly income goes for tax payment. Ask people living in Germany. Though, they have the infrastructure, yes, but I can tell you, Naija sweet

I have my peace here, I just go there, them come back anytime the opportunities come.

You seem to despise taxes yet applaud the infrastructure in Germany. So, how is Nigeria sweet when there is no infrastructure?

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by BigBashiru: 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
kevoh:

Please stop trolling! Whites are generally regarded as Europeans! North Africans are mainly Arabs! I've spent some years in Morocco! Nigeria doesn't even come close...

Are there no arabs in Northern Nigeria.... Omo leave that thing..... In europe there are anglos, celtics, druids, saxons etc...., stop hating yourself... the term "sub saharan africa" was created to create this delusion in your mind.... all african tribes are same just as all european tribes are european.... british look different than slavics.....
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by kevoh(m): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
BigBashiru:

Are there no arabs in Northern Nigeria.... Omo leave that thing..... In europe there are anglos, celtics, druids, saxons etc...., stop hating yourself... the term "sub saharan africa" was created to create this delusion in your mind.... all african tribes are same just as all european tribes are european.... british look different than slavics.....
How does this drivel you rushed to type change the fact that North Africans are mainly Arabs. They are not whites nor Europeans! Therefore, it's not a white country! Stay on topic! You are drifting! And yes, most North African countries are better than Nigeria! Call it self-hate! That's your cup of tea!

1 Like

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by LaSenior: 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
shilefan2:

North Cyprus!
na lie northerner Cyprus get 24hrs power supply and Nigeria no get

Don't compare Northern Cyprus to Nigeria abeg oooooo

1 Like

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Gerrard59(m): 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Obviously

But Nigeria is still better now in terms of employment

First, data from South Africa, which has a reasonably independent judiciary system, is more trusted than the same from Nigeria. Secondly, and most importantly, using LinkedIn as a metric, more jobs are advertised in South Africa than in Nigeria across all industries and professions. If South Africa has youth unemployment of circa 25%, imagine the figure in Africa's poverty capital?

1 Like

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Elsueno: 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ukraine...we are better in everything except electricity & ASUU strike grin
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by tonididdy(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
Definitely Kazakhstan... when I saw Borat movie, I came to this conclusion
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Jeon(f): 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
jaxxy:

Afghanistan

Kazakhstan.

just to name a few.

Portugal

Philippines

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by cherryCola: 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
LyfeJennings:

God bless U for ur last statement
Without White men, Africa would be in medieval age

Donkeys like you don't know anything about history,
that is why you swallow any rubbish thrown at you.

Know use your donkey brain and goggle top invention
made by a black man.

Bush animal ! angry .

1 Like

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Hollykid: 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
tonididdy:
Definitely Kazakhstan... when I saw Borat movie, I came to this conclusion
Funny how you people are saying Nigeria is better than Kazakhstan. They are better than Nigeria in every sector and have higher standard of living than even South Africa
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by TruthinAction: 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
pansophist:

These are not white countries.

But even at that, except for Libya, the other countries are far better than Nigeria lol.

Even Libya is better than Nigeria. The money you earn in a day working in Libya is more than one week wage in Nigeria. Just that, they mistreat people from Nigeria. But some Nigerians know their way.
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by TobiAbuja: 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
Some people are listing off any country that comes to their head.

Someone seriously said PORTUGAL?

And Georgia a worse country than Nigeria? It's beautiful for a start....

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by LyfeJennings(m): 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Quintopia:

The British attacked, burnt down, and looted the city in 1897, you blasted ignoramus with no knowledge of your history!!!!

The rebuilt Benin is a lot more developed today than it was ''when the whites left''.

''WHEN THE WHITES LEFT'', there was not a single power plant in the entire country for starters, with Kainji dam being the first, commissioned in 1964.

Is your thick, colonised skull aware of the fact that black Africans ruled large swathes of Europe between the 7th to 17th centuries?

Are you aware that it was those black Africans who led Europe out of its Dark Ages, into their Renaissance, which was the springboard for the Industrial Revolution?

The images of the black Moors of Europe are all over the web. https://www.pinterest.co.uk/daphnepetrakos/black-moors-in-art/

But donkeys with zero self esteem like you will never care to know about them because you are much happier to play happy slave and dunce to the people your ancestors civilized.

Colonised toad. Are you aware that the original images of Jesus and the Israelites were of BLACK people?

''Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD.''

If THAT is not ''mentioning the black man as a worthy individual'', I don't know what is.

What you need to do is show us where the WHITE man is mentioned as a ''worthy individual'' in any 'holy book'.

The images of the ancient Jews started to be whitened in the 17th century by European racists, but if you go on Google images and type in 'BLACK MADONNA', you will find THOUSANDS of ancient images depicting the Israelites as black people.

Oloyinbo agbako
Bobooo, All U said is nothing but poetry to make yourself feel good
U are a nigga
Better accept the truth or keep rattling in misguided lies
Africa has done nothing
Contributed absolutely NOTHING TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE WORLD APART FROM THE BACKWARDNESS WE ARE KNOWN FOR
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Hollykid: 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
LyfeJennings:

Oloyinbo agbako
Bobooo, All U said is nothing but poetry to make yourself feel good
U are a nigga
Better accept the truth or keep rattling in misguided lies
Africa has done nothing
Contributed absolutely NOTHING TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE WORLD APART FROM THE BACKWARDNESS WE ARE KNOWN FOR
They will not accept the fact that is glaring to all of us
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by LyfeJennings(m): 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
cherryCola:

made by a black man.

Bush animal ! angry .

Oga Lion
grin grin
So U think Africans made a huge difference apart from slavery and helping to build the white house
lmao
Haiti was a predominantly black nation
I mean group of slaves who fought for their independence early enough
WHERE ARE THEY NOW?
WHAT IS THE DEVELOPMENT OF HAITI COMPARED TO A STATE OF ITS SIZE AND POPULATION IN EUROPE?
Z.E.R.O
Why do U think Europeans are mad at Russia for Ukraine invasion?
Broooo, What we see in Ukraine is only synonymous to Africa and the middle east
The average white man in this modern age and time is classy and very civilized....
The United States WILL NEVER EVER EVER OPEN ITS DOOR TO REFUGEES IN THAT NUMBERS IF THEY WERE FROM AFRICA OR MIDDLE EAST
Are U whining urself
Sho o whine me ni?
Stop it nigga
Paint it as U may
Africa & Africans are the shit whole of this planet called earth
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by LyfeJennings(m): 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hollykid:

They will not accept the fact that is glaring to all of us

Just dey watch me and Dem
Pickin wey talk say him mama no go sleep
Him too go vigil with am
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by LyfeJennings(m): 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
Quintopia:

One more point bro
Mo kawe ju Iya e lo
Ask a Yoruba person to read that to U
Education in class and on the street
I get am pass ur mama
Ori e o pe rara
Young man, U really need to understand the context of this "chatversation" and be more realistic in ur presentation...
I am a black man like U
I am African
A Nigerian at that
No be say we no get brain
but to what extent have we applied it?
what are the sacrifices that we took collectively to develop not just ourselves but the world around us
Take a beautiful look around U
if the West or Arab chooses to enslave us again
They will do so conveniently without any form of stress
No Africa nation can compete with the least European State...
it's a hard pill to swallow but bro, we can't keep painting the truth with documented lies just to make ourselves feel good....
We PHUCKING CAN'T......
Take Israel as a case study,
Look at the development they made just right after the second world war when they regrouped
Without the United States, Israel can confidently stand on its own to a large extent
Banking
Technology advancement
Housing
Military Warfare
The same size of Dangote refinery in Texas producing the exact barrell of oil is selling for the same amount NNPC intends to invest 10% in Dangote refinery
kai now
she Ori n ta e ni
is ur head paining U
weyrey ni e ni
no dey whine me o
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
lastchild:

Is Sudan a white country?
You think say na everybody wey dey Nairaland dey normal?

1 Like

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by tonididdy(m): 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hollykid:

Funny how you people are saying Nigeria is better than Kazakhstan. They are better than Nigeria in every sector and have higher standard of living than even South Africa
Have you being there?
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by rollywise(m): 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Do you mean only European countries or you mean the entire white (including asain)
*Bangladesh
*Tajikistan
*Uzbekistan
*Yemen
*Nepal
*Myanmar
Are all hell on Earth even Cuba too

Yet you'll find Nigerians in all of them. We are everywhere
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by LyfeJennings(m): 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
cherryCola:

made by a black man.

Bush animal ! angry .

God will punish the person that liked the nonsense U wrote
I have so much to say but I want U to respond before I clear ur doubts
U lot think everyone is like U
Talking about civilization started from Egypt like Egypt is an African state, talking about Alexander the Great like He is a damn monkey like U, THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT AFRICANS
THEY WOULDNT ASSOCIATE WITH MONKEYS LIKE YOURSELVES IN THEIR LIFETIME
The great Timbuktu was an extension of the library that stretched from the Nile not that Africans woke up and decided to make it a historical place
Iwo bobo Yi
weyrey ni e
o ya weyrey gan
I hope U know even the pharaohs had slaves from Ethiopia and Africa in general but WOULD NEVER ENSLAVE THEIR OWN
LOOK AT THE DNA to prove me wrong
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by owagbeba: 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
Exkandayee:
My brother Dem plenty for Europe, Asia every where,we get money pass them but their infrastructures are top notch because they're white, Nigeria better pass many countries is just that we blacks are animals, check s a,the place White men dominated is beautiful than blacks,,,, without White men African man will still be in Stone age

Who do we blame for this deficiency syndrome amongst black nations? The people or the leaders?

Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by LyfeJennings(m): 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
kevoh:

How does this drivel you rushed to type change the fact that North Africans are mainly Arabs. They are not whites nor Europeans! Therefore, it's not a white country! Stay on topic! You are drifting! And yes, most North African countries are better than Nigeria! Call it self-hate! That's your cup of tea!

My guy
God go bless U
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by Benwems(m): 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Do you mean only European countries or you mean the entire white (including asain)
*Bangladesh
*Tajikistan
*Uzbekistan
*Yemen
*Nepal
*Myanmar
Are all hell on Earth even Cuba too
Re: Is There Any White Country Nigeria Is Better Than? by cherryCola: 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
LyfeJennings:

God will punish the person that liked the nonsense U wrote
I have so much to say but I want U to respond before I clear ur doubts
U lot think everyone is like U
Talking about civilization started from Egypt like Egypt is an African state, talking about Alexander the Great like He is a damn monkey like U, THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT AFRICANS
THEY WOULDNT ASSOCIATE WITH MONKEYS LIKE YOURSELVES IN THEIR LIFETIME
The great Timbuktu was an extension of the library that stretched from the Nile not that Africans woke up and decided to make it a historical place
Iwo bobo Yi
weyrey ni e
o ya weyrey gan
I hope U know even the pharaohs had slaves from Ethiopia and Africa in general but WOULD NEVER ENSLAVE THEIR OWN
LOOK AT THE DNA to prove me wrong

You this man with white pest infested brain undecided.

I would have sit you down and school you, but
I don't have such time since you have foolishly
refuse to make your own finding.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Abuja Airport Shut Down As Aircraft Overshoots Runway (Pictures/Video) / Nasarawa Pastor Survives Terrible Accident On His Way To His Hometown (Photos) / Passengers Going To Warri From Lagos Found Themselves In Ibadan, Driver Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.