Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

She Told Me She’s Travelling Home For Easter But She’s In Another Man’s House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me She’s Travelling Home For Easter But She’s In Another Man’s House (694 Views)

I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Told Me She’s Travelling Home For Easter But She’s In Another Man’s House by Chuks277: 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
A Nigerian man has taken to Twitter to share the heartbreaking story of how he discovered that his girlfriend is cheating on him.

According to Francis, his girlfriend informed him she was going home for Easter and he went to meet her at the park, but unknown to her, he'd already searched on her phone and revealed a conversation she had with the man she was going to meet.

In his words read >>>https://africamediang.com/she-told-me-shes-travelling-home-for-easter-but-shes-in-another-mans-house-knackng-footballer-writes/
Re: She Told Me She’s Travelling Home For Easter But She’s In Another Man’s House by duro4chang(m): 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
She is collecting correct konji nau. No be small konji like ya own.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She’s Travelling Home For Easter But She’s In Another Man’s House by God1000(m): 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
Let her go for your own sake

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She’s Travelling Home For Easter But She’s In Another Man’s House by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Who Have Tried This Before? / Olosho Nurse Is Spotted In Viral Leak Having Quick Bloooowjob / Play:if A Bird And A Fish Are Lovers,where Would They Build Their House ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.