Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? (11496 Views)

I Get Turned On Watching Our Maid- Pls Advice / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. / My Pastor Husband Sex Me 4times Daily,yet Impregnated Our Maid & Friends Daughte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by solex2346: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
My wife is found of the habit of sending our maid which am the one paying her salary to her parents anytime she's travelling and she will call her back when she's back? why would she be the only one benefiting from our house maid,i would be the one cooking my food,washing plates and my clothes anytime my wife is away,am tired of all these shits. pls advise me ooo

6 Likes

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by Davash222(m): 9:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
You should be bothered where she's always traveling to.
As you're planning how to eat the noodles meant for kids, someone out there may be eating your fried rice and chicken.

Just saying though.

162 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
Oga are you angry because you do the work yourself Or na the totori thing dey do you.
Your wife get sense sha. Onebottle for her

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by Humanoid01(m): 9:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lol she obviously doesn't trust you with her. I'm a bit curious about why she would think you'd have anything to do with your maid though. She wouldn't do that if she didn't have a reason to suspect, unless she's just being overprotective.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by kestolove95(m): 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
Bcox she doesn't trust u.

25 Likes

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by Tonnexy: 9:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
Badoo

Sense will not kill your wife

You can start by winning back your wife's trust, because is evident she doesn't trust you that much.

Meanwhile I will advice you stop being a simp

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by solex2346: 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
Onebottle:
Oga are you angry because you do the work yourself
Or na the totori thing dey do you.

Your wife get sense sha. Onebottle for her
Honestly,this is not her first time,am thinking of stopping having maid in our house or she should start paying her salary. thats rubish now

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
And why are you bothered she sends her to her mum each time she's travels? Or did she tell you anything?

Abeg let sleeping dogs lie. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by icenti: 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
solex2346:
My wife is found of the habit of sending our maid which am the one paying her salary to her parents anytime she's travelling and she will call her back when she's back? why would she be the only one benefiting from our house maid,i would be the one cooking my food,washing plates and my clothes anytime my wife is away,am tired of all these shits. pls advise me ooo

Get a washing machine first at most 60k you need it. She's a maid doesn't mean that if you can ease her job you should. Also as a man you need to tell ur wife to know her place

3 Likes

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by JAOS(m): 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
your answer is being process cool

5 Likes

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
i guess wifey knows the type of demon husband she got... and is not ready to hear stories that touch the heart.

11 Likes

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by Naomila: 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
Have you given your wife any reason not to trust u?
Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by Deicide: 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
Haha she doesn't trust you because she is cheating on you!

1 Like

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by solex2346: 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
Naomila:
Have you given your wife any reason not to trust u?
At all,she always comes up with an excuse that she's not feeling fine,she want her to stay with her parents so that they can monitor her health pending the time she comes back
Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by Olunmercy56(f): 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
Too avoid any super story grin grin I like that woman, she doesn't want her husband to have another wife grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by czarr(m): 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
where does your wife travel to?

I will advice you start doing some house work and washing your own clothes when the house maid is around...get a washing machine to reduce the work for the maid.

your wife would start to suspect you more sef....which is good, since she doesn't trust you...let her mind imagine the worst.

5 Likes

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by GraGra247(m): 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
TRUST OR NO TRUST YOUR WIFE DID THE RIGHT THING.

PLEASE AS A WOMAN EVEN IF YOU TRUST YOUR HUSBAND DO NOT LEAVE THE MAID ALONE WITH HIM.

IF YOUR HUSBAND DOESN'T WANT IT THAT WAY SEND THE MAID BACK.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by vibre: 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
Your wife is smart. She's preventing you from being led into temptation

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by tunize(m): 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
kestolove95:
Bcox she doesn't trust u.
So what is now the essience of marriage wen a woman can't even trust her husband?

1 Like

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by densiks: 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
shocked

Does she take this ‘maid’ away from the house anytime you’re around and she steps out when not traveling?

If you’re not joking then maybe she watches too much of nollywood or she might be indirectly sending you a message which is quite unfortunate.

There’s a chance your hands are either not too clean or tied hence the loud silence on the issue from both of you. grin

If I were you,I’ll tell her to forget about bringing any maid to the house if she can’t leave her when absent.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by kestolove95(m): 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
tunize:

So what is now the essience of marriage wen a woman can't even trust her husband?
conji doesn't know that one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by Skmoda360(m): 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
Davash222:
As you're planning how to eat the noodles meant for kids, someone out there may be eating your fried rice and chicken.

Just saying though.
over kaku is bae grin.....Baba twale for you oooo.....you might be saying the absolute truth undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by tunize(m): 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
kestolove95:
conji doesn't know that one
It does for self discipline men...but its embarrassing shall.
Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by missimelda01(f): 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
Haha your wife is a marlian grin
She's trying to secure her property. It's only going to be an issue if she travels for a long period of time but if not, just manage yourself to avoid wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by Akinbahm(m): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
Davash222:

Just saying though.

Stop eeet, that's the benefit ladies derived from a sissy husband...

Imagine her wife controlling the maid being paid by him tueh...

8 Likes

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by obiekunie2: 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
Davash222:

Just saying though.

my niggur!!

too much sense no go kii yu!!
Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by GOFRONT(m): 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
In this generation where some mums are beginning to sharpen their eyes because of the way some dads grow aroused towards their own blood daughter, Op is here bitterly complaining because a housemaid who is completely an outsider is not left in the same building with him....

4 Likes

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by Goovo(m): 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
Deicide:
Haha she doesn't trust you because she is cheating on you!
gbam, it takes a thief to catch a thief
Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by HMarshal(m): 10:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
He�!
My 2cents?

Don't ask her,the maid might Neva cum back,even when she is home

1 Share

Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by HMarshal(m): 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
...& when the maid & her mom cries to the almighty for lossing her job.he(the almighty) will punish you
Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by onyeomanono24(f): 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
Becos she no trust you...simple
Re: Why Would My Wife Send Our Maid To Her Parents Anytime She's Travelling? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
solex2346:

So you want to be benefiting from your housemaid do you?

Mrs solex2346, I hope you are reading this o. Your husband is thinking of benefiting from the housemaid.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What do you think of her? / Scholarship, Loans And Opportunities For Africans / SEXY or TRASHY - A Lady's Outfit To A Club (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.