Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship ? (1473 Views)

For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] / Tonto Dikeh Hints At Being In A New Relationship (Photos) / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship ? by AdiokOnoNland: 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Please I want to know and understand too smiley
Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship ? by Kilotat: 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
After 2023 Election

10 Likes

Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship ? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
After your white wedding

4 Likes

Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship ? by Daniel7543: 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
Wait till the next Eke market day.

5 Likes

Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship ? by AdiokOnoNland: 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kilotat:
After 2023 Election
this one don mad grin

4 Likes

Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship ? by AdiokOnoNland: 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
Daniel7543:
Wait till Every Eke market day.
undecided
Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship ? by AdiokOnoNland: 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
After your white wedding
I no like white wedding na red I like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship ? by Cardealer2021(m): 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
After the first date tongue
Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship ? by Boogyman557: 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool Me I no de waste time!

once I JAZZ in ASHAWOO house and I use EYES take Facebook better ASHAWOO BANI wey slim and BOBZ stand like STANDING fan!

Na to REASON her, we fit gist small then enter room..

next na to NACK NACK her TOTTO wit ANGER and PASSION!

SUUK madness comort from her pointed BOBZ!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship ? by illicit(m): 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
The second visit
Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship ? by Domzie19(m): 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Till u get married grin
Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship ? by HELLASJ(m): 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
grin
Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship ? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Till buhari forgives nnamdi kanu

2 Likes

Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship ? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
Boogyman557:

once I JAZZ in ASHAWOO house and I use EYES take Facebook better ASHAWOO BANI wey slim and BOBZ stand like STANDING fan!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Chai......*sprays holy water on this madman*

Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship ? by Unzerious: 3:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
Till she rape You
Ode, no go do your thing, dey form Oshodi go-slow.
Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship ? by constance500: 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
AdiokOnoNland:

That night..
Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship ? by AdiokOnoNland: 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
Unzerious:
Till she rape You
Ode, no go do your thing, dey form Oshodi go-slow.
you look so stupid bro
Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship ? by Unzerious: 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
AdiokOnoNland:
you look so stupid bro
You Too wink
Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship ? by Judd007: 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
What am I waiting for, make teeth grow for the kpekus
Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
AdiokOnoNland:

as long as its needed...
Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship ? by citywal(m): 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
A dating advice question I get asked a lot by women/men is "Should you have sex on the 1st date? When is the best time to sleep with a guy/girl? Is it bad for a woman/man to have sex with a guy on the first date?".

Please if you like this video don't forget to support us by subscribing to our youtube channel and also like, comment and share this video to encourage us to keep making interesting videos like this.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM5PQgmh1Ys
Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship ? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
as soon as she bills you
Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship ? by Paulianfa(m): 12:31am On Apr 13, 2022
AdiokOnoNland:

As soon as u enter my crib, I don knack u accept I don't have rain coat.
Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship ? by arthurwillia(m): 12:34am On Apr 13, 2022
AdiokOnoNland:

Depends on the contract, if na online babe the day wey una meet you gatz lash am grin

If na normal friends before dating, you fit give am one week, make she first visit then leave am next time you lash am

But if na wife material, wait and wait and wait till marriage
Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship ? by HellVictorinho4(m): 1:42am On Apr 13, 2022
AdiokOnoNland:

When Jesus returns
Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship ? by HellVictorinho4(m): 1:43am On Apr 13, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Seconded
Re: How Long Should You Wait To Have Sex In A New Relationship ? by Blunttruth: 7:50am On Apr 13, 2022
AdiokOnoNland:
I would say 6 months, except she initiates it. But if you can wait till marriage,it's even better.

(1) (Reply)

Who is your favourite character in this series? / Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? / Your Wife Might Be Cheating On You. These Tips Could Help You Catch Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.