Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? (1457 Views)

Body Massage With Happy Ending!! / Life Of A Massager With "Happy Ending" (Pics) / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by Pastoshizzy(m): 11:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
Please share your experience as regards the subject matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
Not married, will probably never do.
So I have no idea on how it works.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

5 Likes

Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by Kobojunkie: 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
Pastoshizzy:
Yes, divorce where both parties are on the same page and accept it is time for them two to move on and stop living in denial of their reality.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by VinnyBaba: 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
Capital NO!

No Matter how the Parties smile to their friends or the media, one of Dem is hurting badly.. undecided

Particularly for the man,

he will be like 'So Another Man will now be Fcvkkiing my Wife steadily'.. embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by Zanzibar1: 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
Divorce is always hard to prepare towards except you Already have another partner you'd like to be with
Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by Pastoshizzy(m): 11:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Yes, divorce where both parties are on the same page and accept it is time for them two to move on and stop living in denial of their reality.. undecided
Sounds nice. Can you bare witness to any of such happenings? Please..your experience does it include the emotional well-being of their offspring.
Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by Kobojunkie: 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
Pastoshizzy:
Sounds nice. Can you bare witness to any of such happenings? Please..your experience does it include the emotional well-being of their offspring.
The kids were grown at this point and did realize it was best for the parents to move on from what was clear even to them was a loveless marriage. undecided

So, long as the parties involved realize they are simply wasting each other's time by remaining together and are both able to explain these things to their kids and work towards helping the children adjust and continue to develop past the break/possible trauma, then it is possible. Kids want to be happy and at the same time, they also want their parents happy as well. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by brain54(m): 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why are you so passionate about divorce issues?
Why do you believe and love divorces and broken homes so much? Why the support? Why the advocacy? I want to understand your point of view more.

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by Pastoshizzy(m): 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The kids were grown at this point and did indeed realize it was best for the parents to move on from what was clear even to them was a loveless marriage. undecided
Growing up with parents that don't love each other is something though. Getting into conclusion that all hope is lost in a fillial setting is another. Well sha.
Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by Kobojunkiee: 11:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
Pastoshizzy:
Growing up with parents that don't love each other is something though. Getting into conclusion that all hope is lost in a fillial setting is another. Well sha.
Very tough as it is hard to watch mother and father engage in that daily war without getting wound up emotionally by all that back and forth. undecided

Our definition of love is also a problem in those cases. We tend to confuse the swirling of brain chemicals and sex hormones with love many times too and when the delusion fueled by those chemicals fades, we interpret that to me love is gone. undecided
Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by Pastoshizzy(m): 12:07am On Dec 23, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
We tend to confuse the swirling of brain chemicals and sex hormones with love many times too and when the delusion fueled by those chemicals fades, we interpret that to me love is gone. undecided
'CRUSH`...that's it. I know of a parent that slugged it out so long the kids became social misfits. The decisions we make atimes may have lasting effects on our wards. Emotional abuse and rejection has been known to distort childrens' potentials.

1 Like

Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by Pastoshizzy(m): 12:20am On Dec 23, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
Not married, will probably never do.
So I have no idea on how it works.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
After the scoring goal don set...she go com make tender loving care with good cooking reset your budding redpilling attitude into fatherhood/simphood. Marriage dey happen o (without juju involved).
Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by Kobojunkiee: 12:53am On Dec 23, 2022
Pastoshizzy:
'CRUSH`...that's it. I know of a parent that slugged it out so long the kids became social misfits. The decisions we make atimes may have lasting effects on our wards. Emotional abuse and rejection has been known to distort childrens' potentials.
Every decision has lasting impacts so we must endeavor to make the right decisions all of the time abeg! undecided
Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by Divoc19(f): 1:50am On Dec 23, 2022
Yes. If both parties are matured enough to let go on time for their own good.

What causes the HATE is religion and society that frowns at divorce. Hence, making one person or the complaint to endure shit for a long period till resentment start to set in

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by Divoc19(f): 1:58am On Dec 23, 2022
You call it Crush
Some call it Love
I call it Lust cheesy
Nice one@ Pastoshizzy

Kobojunkie:
The kids were grown at this point and did realize it was best for the parents to move on from what was clear even to them was a loveless marriage. undecided
So, long as the parties involved realize they are simply wasting each other's time by remaining together and are both able to explain these things to their kids and work towards helping the children adjust and continue to develop past the break/possible trauma, then it is possible. Kids want to be happy and at the same time, they also want their parents happy as well. undecided

The way you hit the nail ehn, you should be a divorce lawyer without a certificate smiley
No caps.

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by Pastoshizzy(m): 4:46am On Dec 23, 2022
cheesy
Divoc19:
You call it Crush
Some call it Love
I call it Lust cheesy
Nice one@ Pastoshizzy

The way you hit the nail ehn, you should be a divorce lawyer without a certificate smiley
No caps.
good to hear from you too D...for real I'll rather be a bus conducter (lol) cheesy. Shey turkey ti set sha? Have yourself a very merry xmas.
Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by BigDawsNet: 9:07am On Dec 23, 2022
Pastoshizzy:

A bad marriage that result to divorce will change lots of things....

Atleast u will live longer
Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:30am On Dec 23, 2022
Pastoshizzy:
After the scoring goal don set...she go com make tender loving care with good cooking reset your budding redpilling attitude into fatherhood/simphood. Marriage dey happen o (without juju involved).

It's not even budding redpilling attitude or whatever you call it.
It's just a personal decision,maybe if my partner wants an open marriage, then we could go for it, but this one man one woman marriage expectations is just not my thing

1 Like

Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by deanoffaculty: 10:10am On Dec 23, 2022
Pastoshizzy:
It's so unfortunate that in this present age and time, divorce has become a norm and marriage has lost it's values and regards.
No divorce comes with happy ending! Both parties tends to fake it most times like "I am free", "I can do whatever I like", "He/she can't control me again", etc....but in their closets the suffer the psychological and emotional trauma. They can't speak-out or Cry-out at times cos the deed has been done. Some even wish they can still bring back their spouse(s).
This is the more reason why marriage counselors and Elders will advise intending couples about the need for compatibility. Don't go for looks, hips, boobs, bank account, etc. Go for character, compatibility, getting-along traits, etc. Have you ever wondered why most celebrities fail to hold their marriage and the whole end in divorce? Simple answer - they can't sustain what they started. For instance, of the basis of your marriage lies on money, what if your partner become broke? Now you can't cope again, trouble will start, you will not her sexy again or she will not see your six-packs again ..etc.

Divorce case is very complex with many channels and ox-bow lakes in it.

I pray God will fix broken homes and every marriage at the verge of divorce....God will intervene.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by ibkayee(f): 10:32am On Dec 23, 2022
Doubt anyone wants to marry just to get divorced later but sometimes it’s necessary

Better a divorce than a marriage where you’re unhappy, being abused etc. Not everything can be mended and in such cases, divorce is probably the better option

Relief from a toxic, miserable and or/unsafe partnership. Or just relief from a relationship that didn’t work out can be a happy ending

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by Acidosis(m): 10:38am On Dec 23, 2022
Yes, sure
Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by zed7: 10:46am On Dec 23, 2022
Some people are already miserable and believe being married will fix their misery, but it doesn't. For such people, a divorce never solves their issues as their misery is inbuilt.

Generally, divorce is an issue and usually never ends well as someone always feels hurt and betrayed. Still, it's better to be divorced than be perpetually unhappy.

2 Likes

Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by Pastoshizzy(m): 11:38am On Dec 23, 2022
ibkayee:
Doubt anyone wants to marry just to get divorced later but sometimes it’s necessary

Better a divorce than a marriage where you’re unhappy, being abused etc. Not everything can be mended and in such cases, divorce is probably the better option

Relief from a toxic, miserable and or/unsafe partnership. Or just relief from a relationship that didn’t work out can be a happy ending
Let's assume abuse isn't involved (coz ain't like dat all the time), is there a way to ensure the offspring emotional stabillity and moral compass in the long run? (especially with kids).
Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by Mercury12(m): 11:42am On Dec 23, 2022
There are divorces with happy ending believe me undecided
Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by Pastoshizzy(m): 11:49am On Dec 23, 2022
Mercury12:
There are divorces with happy ending believe me undecided
I wouldn't have a single reason to doubt you, it's how it can be done (without it's negative efx scarring any of the parties involved) based on your experience is what this is all about.
Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by ibkayee(f): 11:49am On Dec 23, 2022
Pastoshizzy:
Let's assume abuse isn't involved (coz ain't like dat all the time), is there a way to ensure the offspring emotional stabillity and moral compass in the long run? (especially with kids).
Well staying together for the kids for the sake of their ‘stability’ sounds reasonable on paper, assuming the parents are able to show a ‘civil’ front for them but I dunno how practical this is in a genuinely toxic environment. Kids are more observant than people give them credit for so it may actually be healthier to split in some cases

But I’m not an expert sha so…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by Pastoshizzy(m): 11:53am On Dec 23, 2022
ibkayee:

Well staying together for the kids for the sake of their ‘stability’ sounds reasonable on paper, assuming the parents are able to show a ‘civil’ front for them but I dunno how practical this is in a genuinely toxic environment. Kids are more observant than people give them credit for so it may actually be healthier to split in some cases

But I’m not an expert sha so…

Quite so. Thank you.
Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by revolt(m): 1:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:

it's even more stupid to divorce when the kids hav3 all grown up. The man's is old the woman is old.,. So what are they looking for outside. ?
Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by revolt(m): 1:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
The media makes divorce feel sweet. Hehe ... especially in the west... ermmm I see lots of girls spewing the same trash here... take note.. there's child support , alimony et al here.... and still a lot of women are regretting .... so if you like the idea. Keep it up.

Marriage isn't happiness. It's duty. Especially for the kids.
Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by Houseofglam7(f): 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
Reading comments grin
Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
Pastoshizzy:
Always with bitterness. Relationship that still has iota of goodness won't end in divorce.
Re: Is There A Divorce With Happy Ending? by Kobojunkie: 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2022
revolt:
it's even more stupid to divorce when the kids hav3 all grown up. The man's is old the woman is old.,. So what are they looking for outside. ?
So because they are old, they should not seek the salvage the remaining years of their lives as a result? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Possible Is It?? / Husband Secretly Divorced Wife 20 Years Ago Without Her Knowing. / Ashawo Dey Beg For 5h Now Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.