Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum (42155 Views)

What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche / Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) / Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by slimshady1000: 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
ignis:
Medicine after death.

My dear....
Its so shameful.
Many Nigerians are only reactive to situations.
They don't do anything to prevent or avoid some ugly things.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by DNA4ALL(m): 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ignorance killed her.

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by xynerise: 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
All this " I must be a married woman/man" by force. Na the result be this.

If e no good for your health, QUIT!!

3 Likes

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by specialmati(m): 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nawa
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Imbecilicsamuel: 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
Feminists have alot of work to do in this planet earth because it seems afrizoo women don't want to evolve. angry They prefer backwardness and death.

How can you allow an ugly inventless negroe with nothing in his pocket treat you like this? Because he has a d1ck? Can d1ck put food on you and your children's table? angry

Tueh!!!

No wonder she sang that depressing song.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
When they tell you THERE IS NO DIVORCE IN BIBLE...IT'S FOR BETTER AND FOR WORSE and you believe them YOU'RE AS BRAIN DEAD AS THEY ARE TOO

YOU ALL BIBLE READERS MIGHT BE SHOCKED ON YOUR EXPECTED LAST DAY ABOUT A WHOLE LOT OF THINGS YOUR CHURCH READ AND INTERPRET TO YOU

1 Like

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by harmony75: 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mama you no try at all.. You should have saved your daughter's life no matter what people may say. She suffered a lot this wicked man scare the family so he ends her glorious destiny. And her family were not sensitive to know this. Even the children have been brainwashed beating their own mother � � haaaa osinachi suffered o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by peacettw: 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
graphics106:
sad
You people didn't say any of these things when she was alive oh.
All of u need to be arrested for withholding evidence. Maybe that'd help curb all of these excesses.

Exactly.

Bunch of idiots

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Dearlord(m): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Give me this man let me kill the idiotic useless fat ugly pig with my bare hands.

grin see Vanessa see killer.
U can't kill Easter chicken talk more of a human cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by lampard8888: 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
Why is everyone finally speaking out now! Mtcheew. Too bad Nigerian constitution don't have strong provision for domestic/marital violence.. That fool of a man will be released anytime soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by pitroski(m): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
This story is ok

Next story pls no body come out when she was alive with any story about her be maltreated

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by ultimateprof: 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
I Jos dey pity this man!
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by AngelicBeing: 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
sad
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by harmargedon: 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Give me this man let me kill the idiotic useless fat ugly pig with my bare hands.
my love, how come nairaland don't have a kiss Emoji.
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by andyanders: 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
ignis:
Medicine after death.
exactly. Herself, her mother are bunch of uncivilized beings.

They knew all these, but failled to ask her to walk out. The whole family and herself, messed up.

She is dead and nothing can bring her back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
This her husband is obviously a redpiller

3 Likes

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Pastorsmile: 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
Where were all these people all the while?
If he said so, while did you not talk to your daughter to quit the marriage?
In my own opinion, you and the rest of those who have coming up with one story or the other contributed to her death

1 Like

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Oddfinder: 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
blazingblender:
Matter plenty for this man head ooh
Na to just behead am remain
angry angry angry angry u just spoke my mind..mai de kuku bury am

1 Like

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by SeriouslySense(m): 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
May her soul rest in peace.

Marriage is not by force, if anyone is tired they can leave, if you are in an abusive marriage, you can leave.

If the man was jealous of her, he could have sought for help or leave the marriage, if he cannot control himself.

There is nothing wrong with admitting you are jealous of your wife, so one can seek help.

And once a man beats his wife or kicks her, she should prepare to leave that marriage.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by President2001(m): 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
All this useless talk is not Worthy of sharing and you as a mother fold your hands

1 Like

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
You beat up my sister, I will give you a date you will have to prepare for a very brutal kick boxing match .
If you defeat me, i will return with 6men gang that will beat and torture him to a near death.

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
Your pikin dn die nw
Why didn’t y’all fight for her to leave the marriage

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by SmileDance(f): 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
graphics106:
sad
You people didn't say any of these things when she was alive oh.
All of u need to be arrested for withholding evidence. Maybe that'd help curb all of these excesses.
they couldn't say anything, the singer would most likely support her husband and even accuse them of trying to destroy her marriage, I have a close relative also going through domestic violence, she has a good job and can take care of herself yet she didn't leave the man. It saddens me that if he beats her to death (God forbid) he won't even be arrested because who will take care of their children, will I go and drag my relative away from her husband's house? We don talk to her tire yet she would rather stay so wetin make we do?

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by ngwababe(f): 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
Him body go rest now.
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Jimmy231: 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
What could be the cause of the internal bleeding over sabi
Emilokoiyawon:
Nigerians are quick to jump into premature conclusion. Proper investigation should be done. Make sure the man is guilty of murder before crucifying him in the court of public opinion. He might be a terrible husband and still be innocent of the charge of murdering his wife. Let me repeat: He might be a terrible husband and still be innocent of the charge of murdering his wife.

Note: If you quote me with low IQ or emotional nonsense, I will ignore you.

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Lightorder: 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
godofuck231:
The problem with igbo people ans their marriage ceremonies, When una say make the man buy the woman he did , so she's his personal property , make em chop am
he is the only igbo Man that ‘ bought’ a woman. He didn’t hear that Yoruba , Hausa, Bini etc are for free ? Na by force to marry Igbo woman?

1 Like

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Thebig4: 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Lightorder: 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
Goldbw122:
They know that this will happen to her and they didn't do anything about the incident now that it has happen they are now talking, hmm what a world, they are all wicked including her mother, you know that something will happen and you don't want to do anything about it..
the world is now heaping blames on them. Are they the only marriage that was rescued on the verge of collapse ? I have a sister whose marriage had almost crashed but when they were asked to learn each other. Learn to shift grounds, make sacrifices, they obeyed. Now they understood themselves and are now the best couples around their vicinity. It was then that blessings and open doors started coming. Within 2 years, the number of properties they have acquired now is amazing. The guy bought her another car, an SUV. That Osinachi’s husband is an irredeemable idiot doesn’t mean that challenged marriages are impossible to fix. We are getting to know about one that led to death. Many others ended in thanksgiving and joy
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Deegee7788: 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
"Gone are the days of our mothers " as some men will say. Those days is different from now.
Yes.
Ur mothers endure hardship in their homes but please must u replicate ur wicked FATHER?
Why did u marry when u know the beast in u can't cope with a human?
What will it take u to be nice and kind?
How much will it cost u to be loving?

For ur information
Things has changed
If u beat anybody now, it either they take legal actions themselves or leave ur miserable life
Men! We are tired of ur animalistic behavior
Beating anybody up can't cause change

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Carlyscales: 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
godofuck231:
The problem with igbo people ans their marriage ceremonies, When una say make the man buy the woman he did , so she's his personal property , make em chop am

Are you OK at all?

Since when when did marriage rites became reason for domestic abuse.

So u think oyibo that just go to court and sign papers don't do domestic abuse abi?

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by ednut1(m): 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Bible frowns at divorce. Foolish Christians now you are dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ijebu Juju Landord Used To Tie Tenants' Destiny In Ikorodu (Photos) / Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja / Priest Who Marked Independence On Refuse Dump In Owerri Sent On Transfer. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.