Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum (42154 Views)

What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche / Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) / Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Paulianfa(m): 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
Peter is a man of his word, he has fulfilled his promises by killing God anointed daughter.
His wife is a stubborn woman, she could have gone for long. Is it love?

1 Like

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Daroldigits: 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
My flesh judgment: Kill the stupid man
Spiritual Judgment: Let him go to life imprisonment
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by maureensylvia(f): 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Was she an imbe-cile? undecided

Kobo are u still in doubt about the whole news?
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Gainman: 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
delpee:

Her son has spoken. She was treated badly by her husband, no doubts.
I am talking about my own experience. Am not bothered about their situation. Am not supporting anyone. I can only talk about my experience. You and I are not living with them and the social media is not the court of law. Let's wait for the autopsy result. Worst of these have happened before and more is still going to happen. We have seen d one that stab d partner,the one that shot d partner and the one that kill with acid. Why is this so special. Is it because she was a gospel musician. The most important things is to play our role rightly or someone is gonna drop dead. Many can't many crises. This type of killings is common in abroad because of stupid marriage laws. I can only advice men. It is you who need to work out of the marriage fast fast or else, u will commit. Funnily,u see women accessing men who leave the marriage in order to avoid further crises. They will say he is not responsible for walking out of from abusive marriage. Both men and women are guilty of these crises not men alone.
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by delpee(f): 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
Gainman:
I am talking about my own experience. Am not bothered about their situation. Am not supporting anyone. I can only talk about my experience. You and I are not living with them and the social media is not the court of law. Let's wait for the autopsy result. Worst of these have happened before and more is still going to happen. We have seen d one that stab d partner,the one that shot d partner and the one that kill with acid. Why is this so special. Is it because she was a gospel musician. The most important things is to play our role rightly or someone is gonna drop dead. Many can't many crises. This type of killings is common in abroad because of stupid marriage laws. I can only advice men. It is you who need to work out of the marriage fast fast or else, u will commit. Funnily,u see women accessing men who leave the marriage in order to avoid further crises. They will say he is not responsible for walking out of from abusive marriage. Both men and women are guilty of these crises not men alone.

You did right by walking away from trouble. There are extremely difficult and nasty women who men should run away from. Certainly I won't support a woman who molests her husband....not even emotionally. It works both ways for me.
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Kobojunkie: 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
maureensylvia:
Kobo are u still in doubt about the whole news?
I don't even know! undecided
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Adeoyelee: 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
Drone95:
For better for worse,Till death do us part cheesy religion nonsense.

Dem no go still hear word.
I dey always talk say make "dem dey use their common sense before religion" but unfortunately dem go dey call u names.

Just wait & see cos dem go soon call for ur head now grin
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by maureensylvia(f): 11:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't even know! undecided

Hahaha koboooo
Tell me, you must be good in argumentative essay & debates back then in school angry
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Carlyscales: 12:00am On Apr 13, 2022
godofuck231:
you see the problem, you no wan gree mature at all,still avoiding the facts

Facts ke!

Its almost palpable that you have grown/stayed in one part of Nigeria.

You need to see things from a wider perspective before making conclusions.

I'm saying this without any form of insult, pls.

I grew up in Benue state, had my secondary and univ in NE, served n lived in NW. Worked in MB. Did lots of huzling n biz in NE. Currently running biz n residing in SW. Meanwhile I'm from SE.

I seen enough to tell u that marriage rites have nothing ( not an excuse) for domestic violence.

In many Indian cultures, women pay bride price to mary men, lol!
But about 30% of indian women between ages 15 - 49 have experienced domestic violence. And 86% percent of them named thier husbands as the perpetrators.

Look, I've lived in many places in nigeria to confirm to you that it's mostly in SW and Some Christian parts of the north that I see many men depend on thier wives economically. Where d wife Labour and huzzle more only for the men to lazy around and keep impregnating her.

I have absolutely nothing against yorubas. Infact most of my close friends are yorubas and fulani's. And two of my siblings are married to ondo and ijebu lovely women. And I'm likely to mary one sef grin

And when one of my egbon wanted to divorce his SW wife on the grounds of witchcraft and childlesness. I joined my family to oppose and resist him, because he cheated and physically abused his wife b4 then.

All I'm saying is, before you make any conclusions on anything, take a broader look at it. Especially in public forums.
Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Danking1: 12:00am On Apr 13, 2022
[quote author=Emilokoiyawon post=111888833]Nigerians are quick to jump into premature conclusion. Proper investigation should be done. Make sure the man is guilty of murder before crucifying him in the court of public opinion. He might be a terrible husband and still be innocent of the charge of murdering his wife. Let me repeat: He might be a terrible husband and still be innocent of the charge of murdering his wife.

Note: If you quote me with low IQ or emotional nonsense, I will ignore you.[keep quiet monkey u don't have any thing to say

1 Like

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Kobojunkie: 12:06am On Apr 13, 2022
maureensylvia:
Hahaha koboooo
Tell me, you must be good in argumentative essay & debates back then in school angry
You and I know Naija issue get as e be. undecided
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by peacettw: 12:08am On Apr 13, 2022
ndukwejoe:
calm down mate it is marriage not friendship, there are some advice you give in marriage and you the adviser you become the object of reconciliation

I understand you all too well. This case is different. It was a full on assault and constant denigration of a victim. I don't know of a relative who will just watch and let it happen. C'mon
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Kobojunkie: 12:25am On Apr 13, 2022
ndukwejoe:
calm down mate it is marriage not friendship, there are some advice you give in marriage and you the adviser you become the object of reconciliation
Marriage actually is a whole lot like friendship in more ways than one. If you two don't get along, then it is better to exit than end up a murderer. undecided
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by NotoriousBiggyS: 12:35am On Apr 13, 2022
godofuck231:
The problem with igbo people ans their marriage ceremonies, When una say make the man buy the woman he did , so she's his personal property , make em chop am

I totally agree with u
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Poanan: 1:53am On Apr 13, 2022
habsydiamond:
This man sha... U no get work yet u no allow the woman who happens to be the breadwinner of the family to have peace of mind.... By the time u go to prison, ur kids will know peace. Those kids need rehab to get all the garbage planted in their heads out

That is why ladies shouod chosse their vanity wisely. I dont support marrying someone without a tangible work. Kids on nairaland flood here saying if u no follow me sufffer u no go follow me enjoy. Not all men can handle a wife richer than they. Churches like mfm dont wed a man to his wife when he is not doing anything. They have heard enough and made it a strict requirement.
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by koladata(m): 3:12am On Apr 13, 2022
You forgot to add "when women have their own money they can be something else , especially when they are richer than their husband". I'm not saying the man is innocent, but their might be more to the story .
Emilokoiyawon:
Nigerians are quick to jump into premature conclusion. Proper investigation should be done. Make sure the man is guilty of murder before crucifying him in the court of public opinion. He might be a terrible husband and still be innocent of the charge of murdering his wife. Let me repeat: He might be a terrible husband and still be innocent of the charge of murdering his wife.

Note: If you quote me with low IQ or emotional nonsense, I will ignore you.
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by koladata(m): 3:18am On Apr 13, 2022
i'm not supporting the man too, but there could be more to the story, especially when a woman is richer than the husband, the problem no be here
Gainman:
My personal experience can never make me support any side in this issue.
I remember when I came back from Ghana in 6 yrs ago. My wife told her people that I wanted to kill her. In which all her family members believed her. Non of her parents cared to call me and ask me if it was true. Since then I have been wondering what kind of creatures are women. This is a woman I never raised my hands on. I never keep secrets from. I did not hide money from.
So let assume she fell sick during that time and she died. What do u think her family will tell d world. Dumb people easily believe women and this is why most women don't care to lie against their husband. I am not supporting d singer's husband but I know there is something hidden. Whenever I remember how my wife lied against me,I see all women like that. I use to ask women how will u feel if a woman lie against your son. Most women are hypocrite.even men too.
Funnily u see ladies who can't find husband to marry due to their bad character have turned to motivational speaker because of this gospel singer. They are now condemning all men. Some start condemning marriage they have been wishing for. What I know is no reasonable man will beat his humble wife when he no chop craze. A woman who can't control her mouth is liable to suffer from her husband. Even as a girl or a lady,your blood brother will hit u if u can't control your mouth
As a man,I wish u find yourself in a position of having a bad wife to know if I can manage d situation right. .
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Kobojunkie: 3:30am On Apr 13, 2022
koladata:
You forgot to add "when women have their own money they can be something else , especially when they are richer than their husband". I'm not saying the man is innocent, but their might be more to the story .
More to the story to justify his killing her abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Kobojunkie: 3:31am On Apr 13, 2022
koladata:
i'm not supporting the man too, but there could be more to the story, especially when a woman is richer than the husband, the problem no be here
So when a woman is richer than a man, what is it that she could do to the man to justify the man killing her? undecided

I'd really like to hear from that worm crawling through your head there. What reason could there have been for this man, or any man, to abuse a woman or murder her? undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Desusi: 4:24am On Apr 13, 2022
The man peter may have truly taken his former wife as her bonafide property having paid a whooping bride's price during the course of their marriage. This may be the reason why he behave like that to his in law family. Whichever is the case,Mr/ pastor Nwachukwu has case to answer before papa God,except he repent now.
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by mozona(m): 4:50am On Apr 13, 2022
Hmm
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Nobody: 4:51am On Apr 13, 2022
Nigerians need to accept their failures in decision making. This lady's death has been loud for some days; yet, it won't change anything. I have said it, and I will keep saying it that Nigeria must be buried before things turn around for good. The extent of damages religion has done to Nigeria is too much that it is very easy to say there is no God. How can anyone think there is God with the way these 419s in suits and robes on their gods'altar every Sunday behave?

You better stay single if you want peace. The time is coming when ladies will start slicing men's throats in their sleep. Just watch. I said Nigeria must "scatter scatter" finish before things turn around for good...una think say I dont know what I am saying. I don't think there is a happy family in this present Nigeria....everyone keeps pretending.
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by aofujeh: 4:53am On Apr 13, 2022
This is really painful to the society at large, but one question I seem not to understand is that she was at the sick bed for days, where was her lead pastor, he couldn't heal her, but can perform healings on screens or was her sickness belong healing? Is so painful that all this pastors couldn't come to her rescue just as they done on screens and their churches.
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by derecho(m): 5:02am On Apr 13, 2022
Why is this Omugwo thing recurring?
Could that be the root of the problems?

For those who are deceived by the man is jobless, ask yourself: when did Osinachi start making this "money"? Did she marry him as a jobless man?

It is bad, if the man beats or maltreats his wife, but some of these stories don't add up.

It's easy to heap everything on the man now that the woman is dead but don't be surprised 90% of what people are saying are lies.

Imagine, the reason she cried while singing " Ekwueme" was because the husband was maltreating her? So, anyone crying/shedding tears during worship must be undergoing domestic violence?
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by derecho(m): 5:20am On Apr 13, 2022
This reasoning is part of the larger problem.
First, marrying a man with a "tangible" work doesn't mean he can't kill you. It's okay to be able to feed your family but money is secondary to character.

What happens if the woman tomorrow becomes richer than him?Or is it not possible? So having a "tangible" job automatically removes envy from a wicked man?

I laugh when all that matters to the present day church is money, money and money.No place for the Spirit exposing evil intents.

How are you different from the world that is only moved by what they see?
Truth is, many church marriages are in a mess nowadays because of carnality.Most of What is taught about marriage now can easily be watched on Television.

How many churchgoers are converted?

A case of putting a new wine in an old bottle.
Poanan:

That is why ladies shouod chosse their vanity wisely. I dont support marrying someone without a tangible work. Kids on nairaland flood here saying if u no follow me sufffer u no go follow me enjoy. Not all men can handle a wife richer than they. Churches like mfm dont wed a man to his wife when he is not doing anything. They have heard enough and made it a strict requirement.
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by derecho(m): 5:37am On Apr 13, 2022
Going to heaven isn't a gamble, my dear.
No one gets to heaven by mistake or accident.However,People can go to hell by mistake.

People Divorce but God Hates Divorce. Nothing will change that.It is forever settled. God doesn't modernize His words to adapt to new/changing trends. He sees the end before the beginning.

That said,
Marriage is a very serious business which requires preparation. Don't go into it unprepared to make it work.Stay single if you have to and don't discourage others from embracing this beautiful package.
ezenwajosh:
When they tell you THERE IS NO DIVORCE IN BIBLE...IT'S FOR BETTER AND FOR WORSE and you believe them YOU'RE AS BRAIN DEAD AS THEY ARE TOO

YOU ALL BIBLE READERS MIGHT BE SHOCKED ON YOUR EXPECTED LAST DAY ABOUT A WHOLE LOT OF THINGS YOUR CHURCH READ AND INTERPRET TO YOU
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by derecho(m): 5:42am On Apr 13, 2022
No, she died because of her conviction assuming all stated is true.
JOemmy:
Osinachi obviously died due to her church's doctrines which forbids divorce.
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by MartinsD12(m): 7:12am On Apr 13, 2022
benjackugo:
Osinachi's Husband Told Her She Will Only Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi’s Mum

https://igberetvnews.com/1417983/osinachis-husband-told-will-leave-marriage-death-osinachis-mum/
All these revelation and talk it's purely foolishness and medicine after death so the man gave such a threats it means the woman forcing herself on the man , this woman make mistake a man already made this statement That you will leave the marriage in death , she couldn't just see her life is in danger , even the mother was aware of his inlaws death threat to her daughter yet she allowed her daughter to die in the marriage.
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by We4all: 7:29am On Apr 13, 2022
Goldbw122:
They know that this will happen to her and they didn't do anything about the incident now that it has happen they are now talking, hmm what a world, they are all wicked including her mother, you know that something will happen and you don't want to do anything about it..

Is the lady in question a baby? She choose her path and there was nothing anyone could do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ijebu Juju Landord Used To Tie Tenants' Destiny In Ikorodu (Photos) / Pastor Kumuyi And Wife Visit Osinbajo In Abuja / Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.