Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,978 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum (42157 Views)

What I Know About Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death - Paul Enenche / Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) / Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by RosyIsBlessed: 7:42am On Apr 13, 2022
Why didn't y'all speak up before na? This is medicine after death. What a loss!!! Woman with a golden voice.
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 13, 2022
salem1996:

Has nothing to do with religion, it has everything to do with someone who spew trash believing it's wisdom
Hmmmm I see are you hitting your wife?
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 13, 2022
derecho:
Going to heaven isn't a gamble, my dear.
No one gets to heaven by mistake or accident.However,People can go to hell by mistake.

People Divorce but God Hates Divorce. Nothing will change that.It is forever settled. God doesn't modernize His words to adapt to new/changing trends. He sees the end before the beginning.

That said,
Marriage is a very serious business which requires preparation. Don't go into it unprepared to make it work.Stay single if you have to and don't discourage others from embracing this beautiful package.
How sure are you we are not in hell already and you're still thinking there's another one somewhere with a 2 horn man with giant pitch fork and endless fire.....
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by derecho(m): 7:59am On Apr 13, 2022
Friend, I'm not confused.I know what I believe and I believe what I know.
ezenwajosh:

How sure are you we are not in hell already and you're still thinking there's another one somewhere with a 2 horn man with giant pitch fork and endless fire.....
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by LordIsaac(m): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2022
The statement in itself is the interpretation of our marriage vows.
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Muchmore024: 8:23am On Apr 13, 2022
Kingpele:
Am beginning to suspect that this people is using this unfortunate incident to trend,some families are very weak ,if my only sister or any my daughters in future (when they are mature enough to marry,) complain to me that they are maltreated in their homes ,I will deal with that beast personally and he will be afraid to even ask for sex from them..family is a bedrock and a stronghold, this people failed their sister and daughter
You need to have a sister to understand. I have seen one that will fight his parents and siblings after the husband beat her up. Saying the man is a good person. Anytime they tell her to leave. She will say doesn't want divorce because the bible doesn't support it and that the man loves her and will change. In that case you that want to fight for her sef Will just become numb and leave. I think it's d same with this osinanchi

1 Like

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by McBenedict(f): 9:00am On Apr 13, 2022
what kind of the Bible frown at divorce?
The bible does not frown at divorce, what the bible said is that if you must divorce, then both of you should remain single and not remarry
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Gainman: 9:38am On Apr 13, 2022
koladata:
i'm not supporting the man too, but there could be more to the story, especially when a woman is richer than the husband, the problem no be here
a woman u sponsored her education to d level of been a prof can later call her husband a useless man when he has a temporary financial problem. This can turn a Man to commit any crime on her if he can't manage his temperament. It is something that will trigger something. People are tackling this issue wrongly. If the public don't condemn actions of these abusive women. This domestic crises will not seize to happen. Whether they jail d man or not. This will continue so far the society does not tackle d issue of these toxic women in d society.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Kobojunkie: 9:53am On Apr 13, 2022
Gainman:
a woman u sponsored her education to d level of been a prof can later call her husband a useless man when he has a temporary financial problem. This can turn a Man to commit any crime on her if he can't manage his temperament. It is something that will trigger something. People are tackling this issue wrongly. If the public don't condemn actions of these abusive women. This domestic crises will not seize to happen. Whether they jail d man or not. This will continue so far the society does not tackle d issue of these toxic women in d society.
Toxic women are to blame when some men are unable to control their anger when provoked? Is that essentially what you are trying to assert here? undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by friendl: 11:31am On Apr 13, 2022
Ordinary the man na useless man ,...why get himself involve too much with his wife affairs ,....l am 200% against couple doing the same business
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by judedwriter(m): 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
When I discovered she was the golden voice behind the ekueme song, my eyes went wet.

What a loss! What a preventable loss! What a needless loss!

Marriage is a choice not a bondage!
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Longman8: 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
Chai! Some couple's show of love in the public ar just mere acting, no body really knows what happens behind d scene. May God help marriage union. It is getting pass the time when love was actually leading.
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by salem1996: 4:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
ezenwajosh:
Hmmmm I see are you hitting your wife?

Why should I?
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Gainman: 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Toxic women are to blame when some men are unable to control their anger when provoked? Is that essentially what you are trying to assert here? undecided
let me tell u. Two wrong things can't be write. If there is a force that can't let a woman control her toxic character. That same force can't make a man control his anger especially when d woman has already pushed him to d wall. When trouble is too much from a woman, certainly,one day the man will burst out and this can cost a life.
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Kobojunkie: 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
Gainman:
1.let me tell u. Two wrong things can't be write.

2. If there is a force that can't let a woman control her toxic character. That same force can't make a man control his anger especially when d woman has already pushed him to d wall.

3. When trouble is too much from a woman, certainly, one day the man will burst out and this can cost a life.
Interesting! Two wrongs can't make a right but you have been arguing that somehow it does though. undecided

2. So you are arguing that the same force causing the women to be toxic is the same force that causes the man to punch the woman when he is provoked by her and so the man's violation of the woman's social space should be ignored? undecided

3. So what about the case of men who call the police on the day they burst out rather than violently massage said woman, are those men angels? undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by MortalityISGold: 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
STUDY BIBLES, XTIAN BOOKS AND BIBLE COMMENTARY AVAILABLE AT AFFORDABLE PRICES
Re: Osinachi's Husband Said She'll Leave Their Marriage In Death - Osinachi's Mum by Tundex911: 8:23am On Apr 14, 2022
Sorry for this statement, and the family members know all this but still allow the death enter their pikin...

I blame them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ijebu Juju Landord Used To Tie Tenants' Destiny In Ikorodu (Photos) / Priest Who Marked Independence On Refuse Dump In Owerri Sent On Transfer. Photos / Inside Bishop Isaac Idahosa’s N2.5 Billion Illumination Assembly Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.