Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,539 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu (983 Views)

If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu / Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President / Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Senate Chief Whip, Orji Kalu, has said none of the presidential aspirants can grow Nigeria except for him with 13,000 Nigerians under his employment across different sectors of the economy.

Mr Kalu, who said this in an interview with journalists on Tuesday, said that he would revamp the Nigerian economy within four years if elected the president in 2023.

“I can change the economy in four years, I can bring back the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) to compete with the U.S. and Japan and all the rest of them.

“Everybody says he is a presidential aspirant, what is the experience, the public service experience, the capacity to build, I employ 13,000 workers in Nigeria and I have the capacity to manage people,” he said.

The former governor of Abia, who was responding to questions on presidential aspirants, maintained that anyone aspiring to become Nigeria’s president should be an individual with the capacity to improve the economy, and security and make all Nigerians happy.

He reiterated that he will contest the presidency if his party the All Progressives Congress (APC) zones the 2023 presidency to the South-East.

“I have told Nigerians that if it is zoned to the South-East, I’m already a candidate because I am not desperate. But I am anxious to change the way of living and the economy of Nigeria which is what I know how to do best.

“I can bring back the capacity utilisation to be under 4 and 5 per cent like a hurricane.”

He said the current state of the economy was a reflection of the economic downturn in the world, noting that economies all over the world are experiencing challenges.

https://gazettengr.com/ill-grow-nigerias-economy-to-compete-with-u-s-japan-in-four-years-orji-kalu/
Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
Wetin local man no go hear. Chai!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by colorsofrainbow: 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
The way Buhari has turned North to Dubai.

Terrorists' Dubai undecided

3 Likes

Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by Ebubu: 5:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
Turn Abia first grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by yyba: 5:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
The same way you turned abia state as japan and usa when you were governor between 1999 to 2007 abi ? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by Ebubu: 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
I can change the economy in four years, I can bring back the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) to compete with the U.S. and Japan and all the rest of them.

He sounds like Buhari pre-2015 when he said he’ll make One US Dollar equal to One Naira.

This one will be a colossal failure like the plastic occupying Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by psucc(m): 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
Abia State with only 18LGAs you could not make any development there and it is Nigeria that you will turn to America.

For the records, Orji Uzor Kalu and Buhari has no difference.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by Goldbw122(m): 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
When he gets there he will say he didn't say all this one that they are not in the constitution, what a country, they should set up a panel to investigate all this corrupt and vampire predators that want to finish this country..

1 Like

Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by coolitempa(f): 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
grin grin grin....joker
Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by SmartPolician: 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
OUK is a useless politician

He's another version of Tinubu who believes in using money to buy up everything
Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by God1000(m): 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Says a man under EFCC investigation

2 Likes

Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by gaby(m): 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
No we don't want Dubai or USA.

We want you to leave it as it is "Nigerian".
Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by duro4chang(m): 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
You for turn am to Russia ! Scammer!
Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by Day169: 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
The man with the magic wand..
19th century rhetoric! cheesy
Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
He should get good PR orji can do better than this common
Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by helinues: 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
Toh

Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by jibosqie(m): 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
This jester has already separated himself from contenders for the top job.
Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by Cantonese: 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
Jagbajantis intete.

That party can promise and promise. All the ones they promised before, nothing we see.

The man who faces fraud charges in his seven years of governorship in his state. The case has gone on endlessly and yet he represents his blind people in the senate. The man who in seven years could not turn his village into Benin republic and Ghana, now promises to turn Nigeria into Japan and USA in four years. It took those countries centuries of hard work and leaders of integrity to get to their present levels. They have leaders who do not pocket the commonwealth of the people to provide good governance and fantastic social amenities to make the lives of their citizens better.

Most of the political leaders in this country should just bow their faces in shame.
Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by Codeye(m): 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
Sorry Harry Potter.
Go and serve your jail term

1 Like

Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by Deemas(m): 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
Scam alert!!!
Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by ThankGodFriday(m): 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Why didn't you turn Abia to that
Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by Wazobia2216: 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
Orji Uzor Kalu, abeg you no dey for the equation!

You didn't turn Abia to ordinary Ghana wey dey get light regularly, you dey talk of Japan wey fit construct the whole Abia State for one day grin

Abeg go find sit, no be your type we dey talk for now, this is 21st century!

This kind sudden projected unrealistic behavior no dey sell again!
Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by blackboy(m): 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
Was this not the man who was governor of Abia State? Pls can anyone tell us if Abia State during his tenure was like Tokyo or New York?

I'm sure he thinks the 2015 gimik will work for him.

1 Like

Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by Savagery101: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
YOU MEAN THE SAME ORJI OF ABIA STATE, THE EX-CONVICT THAT RUINED ABIA STATE?
Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by Unzerious: 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
Wahala oo. Dem don Start.
But, This things are Only Possible under One Man in 8 years.
#Meffy2023
Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by Unigrad: 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by Penguin2: 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
And why did you not do this as Abia Governor?

Fool!

You laid a precedence for terrible leadership from which Abia has not recovered till today.

And now you want us to hand Nigeria to you so you can do to it what you did to Abia.

God forbid.
Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by tit(f): 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
The way you turn Abia?
Vote for Kalu
Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by nisai: 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
coolitempa:
grin grin grin....joker
grin grin
Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by Racoon(m): 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
See this crooked fool who is the progenitor of the modern day rot Abia state is all about. What Kalu deserve is going back to prison.
Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by Idiko1: 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
I guess this dump truck has too much to drink.
Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by perez100: 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
Now, we have been begging Buhar/Osibanjo to return Nigeria to the position they met it in 2015 but no way. Instead, they want to exonerate Osibanjo and put the blame on Buhari alone.

However, during Obasanjo"s regime, they blame Atiku for corruption and not Obasanjo. The Yorubas self.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should We Start A Campaign For Elon Musk To Buy Nairaland? / Kwankwaso In Shekarau’s Residence To ‘finalise’ NNPP Defection / Who Won The Delta State Pdp Governorship Election In The Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.