Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,455 members, 7,853,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu (1002 Views)

If You Want Prosperity, Elect Me Ooooo - Bola Tinubu / Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President / Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by Bonijy04: 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mogbe, Akikaa, Iro n la, Oyi gbangba, na lie, Keriya, Is a big lie.
Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by History555: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Like zelensky like orj

Wat a delusional fool
Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
He's not even idealistic.

Is this one really a politician angry

The dumbest statement/campaign I ever heard
Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
Aswear this politicians take Nigerians for fools *SMH*

Abia state that if well governed could have become one of the economic engines of Nigeria is on it's knees because of these crooks.
yyba:
The same way you turned abia state as japan and usa when you were governor between 1999 to 2007 abi ? undecided
Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by eurogee: 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
Criminal, fool. We don't want your USA. Na so you turned Abia to abyss of bad governance
Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by OreMI22: 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
One reason i will always praise Buhari is that he has made the dumb Nigerians to have some sense.

Otherwise, you would see those arguing here that the man can make Nigeria to become USA or Japan in 4 years. The same way Buhari told them he would make dollar = one naira and they believed him grin
Re: If Nigerians Elect Me As President, I'll turn Nigeria to USA And Japan- Kalu by plaetton: 7:01am On Apr 13, 2022
yyba:
The same way you turned abia state as japan and usa when you were governor between 1999 to 2007 abi ? undecided
Yes indeed.
He really turned Abia into a Japan, USA and Dubai, all in one.

Don't mind that shameless fxxng thief.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Wish Ndi Igbo Had Built Foundation Of Goodwill / Buhari Didn’t Discuss Zoning With Presidential Aspirants – APC / If Muslims Clerics Can Tell Their Fellow Who To Vote, Why Can't Pastors Do Same?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.