Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC (37814 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Osinbajo Never Prayed For Buhari To Die In RCCG - Laolu Akande To Festus Adebayo / Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Ademidd: 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
4words:

Didirin, asiwin

Now you've gotten you 2 seconds attention, so Bleep off
Who needs a fools attention? You must be an idiot.
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by 4words: 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ademidd:
Who needs a fools attention? You must be an idiot.

I don't blame you though, I blame the faceless forum.
Kids these days be feeling funky.

Well I guess even an amoeba has to occupy space. Dimwit
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Ademidd: 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
4words:

I don't blame you though, I blame the faceless forum.
Kids these days be feeling funky.

Well I guess even an amoeba has to occupy space. Dimwit
Who do you think you are? go and claim whatever thing you think you're to your family, Proud being!
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by 4words: 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ademidd:
Who do you think you are? go and claim whatever thing you think you're to your family, Proud being!

See I actually don't have time for online bants, I only have energy for osinbajo... and his judas nature.

I am far from being proud. You started the insult with the arindin comment.

I hardly comment on here on social media, I live a more private life. However, Tinubu is my choice and I am not sorry about it.

So let's call it a truce?
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Kdon2: 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
leokid866:
....lol you people have come again......where did you get this one from again.......do you people just stay up at night drawing fake sh*t out your ass?

https://www.nairaland.com/7077021/osinbajo-road-abuja-vice-president#111914036
Whether it's fakeor not nobody has disproved it! grin
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by dapadawee: 11:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
bennybuhari:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/osinbajo-never-informed-us-before-relocating-membership-to-ogun-state-lagos-apc/
Let me tell u the truth.
Tinubu never wanted osinbajo to be VP
Attempts have been made to remove him
Attempt been made to kill him.
I pity anyone canvassing for tonight.
Ask aregbesola, oshomole,
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Shevchenkko: 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Campaign for Peter Obi, the well packaged fraud from Alaigbo.

Leave Yorubas to themselves

This one is in severe pain. Kpele
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Shevchenkko: 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

They have declared , yet they still won't let Tinubu's name rest

Tinubu this, Tinubu that

Tinubu has never lost his ward, Local Government, Senatorial district, State , since 1993 when he joined partisan politics 30 years ago

Osinbajo has lost his Poling Unit in Lekki Lagos and Asokoro Aso Rock aguda house residence twice

Mumu talk. Buhari never won an election until 2015. Does that tell you anything ? Something starts someday. If you're smart you would have noticed by now that the end of Tinubu's reign is here
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by 1867seve: 12:24am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

EFCC have been knocking since 2003 and he has always welcomed them
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by 1867xs: 12:25am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Stating facts isn't support for a candidate
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by 1867xs: 12:25am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Lost his Poling Unit once, won it in the re election

My point as relating this topic is simple street credibility and home base support
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by 1867s: 12:29am On Apr 14, 2022
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by 1867seve: 12:31am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
I'm standing on Peter Obi's blokos
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by haslaw(m): 5:53am On Apr 14, 2022
Uncleodi:

Didn't Tinubu betray Ambode?
I didn't see you wailing then ooh...

Igbo cannibal. You must be high on mkporu mirri for you to have typed that rubbish.

Ambode's middle name is betrayer.
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by IbomFinest: 7:26am On Apr 14, 2022
hopexter:

E get sense na him no utilise am for him and Buhari failed government? He practically did nothing being a Vice President. Is it when he’s President he’ll do something?

If Buhari is a failure as Nigerians see him to be, Osibanjo is a failure as well and power drunk undecided
I see you just hate the Prof for nothing. When Buhari was abraod, the changes he made in government what happened when he came back? Reversed them all... So the Prof know what to do but his boss and cabal are the problem.
Make him be the pilot of the affairs and see how things change drastically.
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by hopexter(m): 8:17am On Apr 14, 2022
IbomFinest:

I see you just hate the Prof for nothing. When Buhari was abraod, the changes he made in government what happened when he came back? Reversed them all... So the Prof know what to do but his boss and cabal are the problem.
Make him be the pilot of the affairs and see how things change drastically.

I have no reason to hate him when I actually like him for his intelligence. It’s his incompetence and negligence that made him a failure. Not standing up for what is right at the right time and waiting for Buhari to leave office so he could come in at the wrong time to amend their failures.

What changes did he make when nothing changed? Did people get employed or did the security of the nation improve?

If there was any tangible changes made that would have been useful and helpful to the society, Buhari wouldn’t Reverse it cos him as well wish for the progress of the nation but doesn’t know how to achieve it undecided
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by IbomFinest: 9:14am On Apr 14, 2022
hopexter:

I have no reason to hate him when I actually like him for his intelligence. It’s his incompetence and negligence that made him a failure. Not standing up for what is right at the right time and waiting for Buhari to leave office so he could come in at the wrong time to amend their failures.

What changes did he make when nothing changed? Did people get employed or did the security of the nation improve?

If there was any tangible changes made that would have been useful and helpful to the society, Buhari wouldn’t Reverse it cos him as well wish for the progress of the nation but doesn’t know how to achieve it undecided
You don't judge like that brother....
Were you in his shoes, you wouldn't have much options at your disposal to effect changes you thought were necessary. We all have seen how the cabal control this government... Most times, Mr president himself is not in charge... You are a witness to the happenings in this country. So you can't blame him for the failures of his boss.

It would be right to blame him were he in charge and things goes this wrong!
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Joe4real1988(m): 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
4words:

Just pray you don't get betrayed by those closest to you.

Tinubu gave the snake political ladder to climb to a high office of the VP, now Tinubu need the ladder, the judas pulled it off.

Again, just pray you don't get betrayed by those closest to you. Else you would feel the pain
U really have problem bro. U need mental help.
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by leokid866: 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
Kdon2:

https://www.nairaland.com/7077021/osinbajo-road-abuja-vice-president#111914036
Whether it's fakeor not nobody has disproved it! grin
so you are basing your beliefs on something someone woke up one morning and wrote on his Facebook page? Oga take a sit I beg.....
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by dani2fun(m): 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
I refuse to be bothered all polytrictians are thiefs pastor or not
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by reality1010: 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
bennybuhari:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/osinbajo-never-informed-us-before-relocating-membership-to-ogun-state-lagos-apc/
Yorubas are classical betrayals.
Trust them at your own risk.
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by freshkpomo(m): 9:47am On Apr 23, 2022
Mannabbqgrill Freestuffsng ilovedemmanna seunmsg kadoso Mutairu benuejosh Useni1 Azeez
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by 4words: 10:38am On Apr 27, 2022
Joe4real1988:
U really have problem bro. U need mental help.

You are equally sick... all these ingrate that betray their benefactors... I am sure if you were around during the days of Jesus, you would equally betray Jesus.

Even the only Bible acknowledge gratitude.

#PastorTheJudas is going about excluding Tinubu from his success story, but comfortable to include Buhari just because he wants to dine with the devil.

He will be disappointed qnd disgraced.
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Joe4real1988(m): 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2022
4words:

You are equally sick... all these ingrate that betray their benefactors... I am sure if you were around during the days of Jesus, you would equally betray Jesus.

Even the only Bible acknowledge gratitude.

#PastorTheJudas is going about excluding Tinubu from his success story, but comfortable to include Buhari just because he wants to dine with the devil.

He will be disappointed qnd disgraced.
I don't argue with online miscreants.
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by shawn55ng: 9:57am On Apr 30, 2022
4words:

Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

I am a full blown lagosian and I am not complaining, so why are you complaining on my/our behave?

I am actually glad that other dude listed some of what is associated to Tinubu, it simply means he is a family and friend man. Everybody around him wins.

Let me ask you, won't you like to be around someone you can win through?

Lagos is winning through BAT, won't you like for Nigeria to win through the man called Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

No body In Nigeria is holy ... " who never Bleep up hands in the air" choose the least evil and I choose Bola Ahmed Tinube.

I rather stick to BAT than A judas.
If leaders of develop countries have no vision and siphoned funds meant for development do you think most Nigerians will be running there? Let's learn from history.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Payment Of Pension To Pardoned Biafra Police / YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) / President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.