Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC (37796 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Osinbajo Never Prayed For Buhari To Die In RCCG - Laolu Akande To Festus Adebayo / Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by richie3384: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
4words:
The green snake � is just a Judas.

I am very sure when Tinubu picked him as VP back in 2014 he would have thought since he is a pastor he is going to keep to agreement not know the Judas blood that flows in him will come out once he taste power.

Fake pastor.

#PastorTheJudas
#OsinbanjoTheJudas
Go & rest y'all that prefer elderly London customers. We need a smart & vibrant President. Will your type vote Macron? It's time for young people, yet young people prefer to vote great grand fathers

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by WilsonBright935: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
hisexcellency34:
he may have escaped sanction from Lagos APC but what of South West chapter?

And who told you that Tinubu owns the SW chapter of APC?...
Osinbajo is playing divide-and-rule tactics

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by gulfer: 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
Every voter can transfer his polling unit during this period according to INEC, so I wonder why you feel you should be informed....... Osinbajo has never felt at home with the treacherous Lagos political dynamics of Jagabond who'll give you a goat but still hold on to the rope..... angry angry angry angry angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Yankee101: 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Smart move from the VP. He would have been expelled since yesterday like Obaseki

You've said it all

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by 4words: 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
richie3384:

Go & rest y'all that prefer elderly London customers. We need a smart & vibrant President. Will your type vote Macron? It's time for young people, yet young people prefer to vote great grand fathers

And you think this snake will be a vibrant president? Did you listen to his declaration speech? Nothing inspiring, nothing to look forward to, just some bunch of asslicking.

Yes my type voted Macron, same also my type voted Biden.

Young has had different portfolio in government what have they done with it? Heck Bello is young an governor of kogi, what did he do?

See its not by young or old but by structure, human resource and the will. Tinubu got this and not some fake pastor, green snake.

#PastorTheJudas

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by bennybuhari: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
Is Obasanjo still a factor in Nigerian politics? Buhari humbled him
Felimax:
After his solo meeting with Obasanjo.

Jagaban will be humbled!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by otipoju(m): 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
4words:

I am very sure when Tinubu picked him as VP back in 2014 he would have thought since he is a pastor he is going to keep to agreement not know the Judas blood that flows in him will come out once he taste power.

It's quite surprising when people say they don't see anything bad in what that midget did.

Why not assume someone that is suppose to be your close pal and ally, someone you've broken bread with now turning out to be the one to betray you. How would you feel.

There are just some moral grounds you don't cross. If I am to be tinubu and I win the presidency God know I will go after him with full force efcc, icpc et Al. All the money he has stolen, he will vomit it. Because nothing hurts more than the betrayal of a close pal.

I detest betrayal, I detest greed and I detest power drunken nature.

Fake pastor.

#PastorTheJudas
#OsinbanjoTheJudas

Unless you can bring out the signed agreement or video of the verbal agreement where Osibanjo and Tinubu agreed that Osibanjo will not contest for president but instead step down for Tinubu, then you need to shut up for good.

You want us to vote a kleptomaniac Tinubu who is suffering from Parkinson's disease and urinary incontinence for President. You want us to repeat our experience with Buhari the sickler who spent 6 out of 7 years treating himself and unable to govern the country.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by 4words: 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
otipoju:

Unless you can bring out the signed agreement or video of the verbal agreement where Osibanjo and Tinubu agreed that Osibanjo will not contest for president instead of Tinubu then you need to shut up for good.

You want us to vote a kleptomaniac Tinubu who is suffering from Parkinson's disease and urinary incontinence for President. You want us to repeat our experience with Buhari the sickler who spent 6 out of 7 years treating himself and unable to govern the country.

Just pray you don't get betrayed by those closest to you.

Tinubu gave the snake political ladder to climb to a high office of the VP, now Tinubu need the ladder, the judas pulled it off.

Again, just pray you don't get betrayed by those closest to you. Else you would feel the pain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by BloomingDale(f): 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
4words:

Tinubu gave the snake political ladder to climb to a high office of the VP, now Tinubu need the ladder, the judas pulled it off.

Again, just pray you don't get betrayed by those closest to you. Else you would feel the pain

Yeah, just like he gave us Buhari.

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by otipoju(m): 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
4words:

Did Tinubu not betray Nuhu Ribadu for billions from Jonathan and a operating license for the First Nation Airline?

On the eve of election Jonathan brought the cash to Tinubu himself in Lagos and Tinubu sent word out to ACN party members to vote ACN for governor and PDP for president

Tinubu is unelectable. He can still go and join SDP so that he can really test his popularity and see what Nigerians really think about him.

An extortionist, drug baron, converter of public property to private ownership, leader of thugs who oppress hardworking lagosians has no place in the Presidential Villa.

People may fear a bad, strong man...but love can not be bought.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Mickykarim: 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
The most beautiful rendition ever, about TRUST and BETRAYAL.

A good one, thanks.
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by haslaw(m): 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
odale

Eni ba dale, Ile o da.

That action is truly the act of a betrayer and a Backstabber.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by adolfHitler1934: 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
4words:

It's quite surprising when people say they don't see anything bad in what that midget did.

Why not assume someone that is suppose to be your close pal and ally, someone you've broken bread with now turning out to be the one to betray you. How would you feel.

There are just some moral grounds you don't cross. If I am to be tinubu and I win the presidency God know I will go after him with full force efcc, icpc et Al. All thr money he has stolen, he will vomit it. Because nothing hurts more than the betrayal of a close pal.

Fake pastor.

#PastorTheJudas
#OsinbanjoTheJudas
Since yesterday you have been spamming everywhere with this useless wailing writeup. Don't hang yourself o.

All these Tinubu urchins paid 10k to blackmail and demarket Osibande....make una take am easy before you kill yourself before the primaries starts.

Tinubu has fallen yakata like pack of cards. Its a pity he can never be president. His life ambition has been scuttled by his boy.

Power pass power!

14 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by forgiveness: 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
4words:

There are just some moral grounds you don't cross. If I am to be tinubu and I win the presidency God know I will go after him with full force efcc, icpc et Al. All thr money he has stolen, he will vomit it. Because nothing hurts more than the betrayal of a close pal.

Fake pastor.

#PastorTheJudas
#OsinbanjoTheJudas

Tinubu betrayed AD too? What is the fuss all about.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Tobijays: 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
4words:

I know he is yoruba but at the same time we shouldn't tolerate betrayal, backstabbing and Judasnature

If fayemi should declare, I wont mind, if Amosun should declare I won't mind. In essence if any other omoluabi should declare I won't mind but you see this osinbanjo, just acted in an unforgivable manner just as Judas did. And the end of judas, we all know.

Osinbanjo has just lost every moral grounds to preach Christianity. I am highly disappointed in him. He got power drunk or should I say he is been used like a doll attached to a string.

#PastorTheJudas
trust me, Banjo no get d mind for all this na Buhari handwriting. They know TINUBU Presidency go relegate d north and former presidents, he will b d most powerful president ever, dictate and chooses d next president just like lagos, he wil b uncontrollable. Buhari cant allow that, decided to poach his biggest asset and back him for president, Afterall Yoruba backed him for president.

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by haslaw(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
4words:

The odale snake rode on the back of Tinubu to the spotlight not knowing he was clutching a knife all along.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by haslaw(m): 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
otipoju:

Unless you can bring out the signed agreement or video of the verbal agreement where Osibanjo and Tinubu agreed that Osibanjo will not contest for president instead of Tinubu then you need to shut up for good.

If the Backstabber could betray his benefactor in such a manner, he would end up betraying Nigeria ooo.

I can never vote a betrayer and a Backstabber.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Miracle2022: 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
hisexcellency34:
your ward chairman must dismiss you before even chairman do the needful. The apc national chairman cannot stop you from contesting until the ward chairman say so.
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Lamasta(m): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Escape sanction for what offense pls

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Miracle2022: 11:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
4words:

Fake pastor.

#PastorTheJudas
#OsinbanjoTheJudas
which agreement are you foolishly talking about?

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Miracle2022: 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
4words:

I know he is yoruba but at the same time we shouldn't tolerate betrayal, backstabbing and Judasnature

If fayemi should declare, I wont mind, if Amosun should declare I won't mind. In essence if any other omoluabi should declare I won't mind but you see this osinbanjo, just acted in an unforgivable manner just as Judas did. And the end of judas, we all know.

Osinbanjo has just lost every moral grounds to preach Christianity. I am highly disappointed in him. He got power drunk or should I say he is been used like a doll attached to a string.

#PastorTheJudas
kill yourself

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by 4words: 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
Since yesterday you have been spamming everywhere with this useless wailing writeup. Don't hang yourself o.

All these Tinubu urchins paid 10k to blackmail and demarket Osibande....make una take am easy before you kill yourself before the primaries starts.

Tinubu has fallen yakata like pack of cards. Its a pity he can never be president. His life ambition has been scuttled by his boy.

Power pass power!

I am glad you are taking note.

However, one thing I am sure of is that OsinbanjoTheJudas is just wasting his time. He will be thought a great lesson in politics, only time will tell.

Again,

#PastorTheJudas
#OsinbanjoTheJudas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Omoluabi16(m): 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
4words:

Fake pastor.

#PastorTheJudas
#OsinbanjoTheJudas
When will you wisen up and realise that elections are about YOU and I the people on the street? Haven't the ordinary Nigerian been betrayed over and over again? You Tinubu hurchins should stop crying and let the people decide. Remember, election is about YOU and I, those ordinary people on the street.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by aribisala0(m): 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
4words:

betrayed? How? What kind of sentimental madness is this

According to this definition of betrayal there is no greater betrayer than Tinubu. Go and study his own rise to the top

Muhammad Ali was world champion eventually when his time was up he lost to one of his sparring partners Larry Holmes

Garry Kasparov was Chess Champion for years eventually he was ousted by one of his seconds who had trained with him for years

Has Tinubu not betrayed Yorubas

The simple reality obvious to anyone with sense is that Tinubu cannot win and Buhari is unwilling to hand over to him
Should Nigeria end because of his ambition

Tinubu is not a fit and proper person to be president

15 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by 4words: 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
Miracle2022:
kill yourself

I have noticed you. Get the Bleep out my mention.
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Omoluabi16(m): 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
forgiveness:

Tinubu betrayed AD too? What is the fuss all about.
Tiri gbosa! It's amusing seeing them cry all over the media space.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by donb06: 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Campaign for Peter Obi, the well packaged fraud from Alaigbo.

Leave Yorubas to themselves

The real Yorubas like Bode George are campaigning for Obi already... Your face no show... HALA MADRID.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by 4words: 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
aribisala0:
betrayed? How? What kind of sentimental madness is this

According to this definition of betrayal there is no greater betrayer than Tinubu. Go and study his own rise to the top

Muhammad Ali was world champion eventually when his time was up he lost to one of his sparring partners Larry Holmes

Garry Kasparov was Chess Champion for years eventually he was ousted by one of his seconds who had trained with him for years

Has Tinubu not betrayed Yorubas

The simple reality obvious to anyone with sense is that Tinubu cannot win and Buhari is unwilling to hand over to him
Should Nigeria end because of his ambition

Tinubu is not a fit and proper person to be president

Wait till it happens to you, I hope you would remember all these stupid quotes you have up there.

However, to be more logical, Osinbanjo doesn't have the capacity to be a president. We are looking at another Jonathan but this time, even worse.

What qualifies him to be a president... oh because he is a VP? And speaks well?

Under this dude watch the economy has crumbled yet you all seems to be blind towards that just because of your unwarranted hatred for Tinubu.

When you compare capability, you will agree that Tinubu is a better fit

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by aribisala0(m): 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
4words:

Wait till it happens to you, I hope you would remember all these stupid quotes you have up there.

However, to be more logical, Osinbanjo doesn't have the capacity to be a president. We are looking at another Jonathan but this time, even worse.

What qualifies him to be a president... oh because he is a VP? And speaks well?

Under this dude watch the economy has crumbled yet you all seems to be blind towards that just because of your unwarranted hatred for Tinubu.

When you compare capability, you will agree that Tinubu is a better fit
Emotional
You already assume I support him.
It won't happen to me because I am not a politician
My point is he has a right to contest and no way is that a betrayal
In Yorubaland we see brothers contest to be Oba and in the past we have seen family members in different parties
My issue is with the concept of betrayal
If Tinubu is as good as you say then he should win but betrayal is not something I acknowledge
That is politics

IF you genuinely believe that politicians are there to serve where does betrayal come into it are they going there for selfish reasons?

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Walezy2020: 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
4words:

#PastorTheJudas
Yes #IstandwithpastorJudas

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Felimax(m): 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
bennybuhari:
Is Obasanjo still a factor in Nigerian politics? Buhari humbled him

Indeed!
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by leokid866: 11:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
4words:

#PastorTheJudas
He has the right to contest just like everybody else. No need to be bitter about it or say he has betrayed anybody.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night / Crowd At Port-Harcourt Airport To Welcome Wike From Abuja (Photos) / Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.