Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC (37819 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Osinbajo Never Prayed For Buhari To Die In RCCG - Laolu Akande To Festus Adebayo / Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Righteousness02: 9:37am On Apr 13, 2022
hisexcellency34:
he may have escaped sanction from Lagos APC but what of South West chapter?
SW chapter dont control party, your as relevant as your Ward participation

Smart Move VP

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by seyz91(m): 9:37am On Apr 13, 2022
Confirm!
Johnames:
Osinbajo did not do anything wrong, I'm expecting tinubu to step down and support osinbajo, He is an elder state man. He is not fit to become Nigeria president, we should tell ourselves the truth.
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by orisa37: 9:37am On Apr 13, 2022
NO ONE CAN THWACK AND THWART THE WAYS OF GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Jones4190(m): 9:45am On Apr 13, 2022
Judas too was a pastor

4words:
The green snake � is just a Judas.

I am very sure when Tinubu picked him as VP back in 2014 he would have thought since he is a pastor he is going to keep to agreement not know the Judas blood that flows in him will come out once he taste power.

It's quite surprising when people say they don't see anything bad in what that midget did.

Why not assume someone that is suppose to be your close pal and ally, someone you've broken bread with now turning out to be the one to betray you. How would you feel.

There are just some moral grounds you don't cross. If I am to be tinubu and I win the presidency God know I will go after him with full force efcc, icpc et Al. All thr money he has stolen, he will vomit it. Because nothing hurts more than the betrayal of a close pal.

I detest betrayal, I detest greed and I detest power drunken nature.

Fake pastor.

#PastorTheJudas
#OsinbanjoTheJudas

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by goshee: 9:45am On Apr 13, 2022
4words:

Wait till it happens to you, I hope you would remember all these stupid quotes you have up there.

However, to be more logical, Osinbanjo doesn't have the capacity to be a president. We are looking at another Jonathan but this time, even worse.

What qualifies him to be a president... oh because he is a VP? And speaks well?

Under this dude watch the economy has crumbled yet you all seems to be blind towards that just because of your unwarranted hatred for Tinubu.
If obviously you are looking for the best person to run the country it is Mr Peter Obi but your tribal sentiment won't allow you see that. God forbid Tinubu or Osinbajo becoming president
When you compare capability, you will agree that Tinubu is a better fit
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Kondolisticated: 9:47am On Apr 13, 2022
Johnames:
Osinbajo did not do anything wrong, I'm expecting tinubu to step down and support osinbajo, He is an elder state man. He is not fit to become Nigeria president, we should tell ourselves the truth.

All this could be a game plan by Apc.

Make tinubu shoot the shut and all eyes will be on him. During the last minute, osibanjo will shoot his and it would seem like they are against each, only for tinubu to step down for osibanjo.

It's a win win game for them. Even tunubu knows he can not rule nigeria. But nothing is impossible. If a fulani herdsman with no qualifications nor record of achievements can become a president, why can't tunubu.

What's tunubu that that fulani herdsman leading now isn't?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by babajeje123(m): 9:48am On Apr 13, 2022
haslaw:

The odale snake rode on the back of Tinubu to the spotlight not knowing he was clutching a knife all along.
You guys are really struggling to portray him in a bad light. Unfortunately, people's eyes are opened and know know Tinubu for who he is really

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Walelavender(m): 9:49am On Apr 13, 2022
Saw an interview of Remi Tinubu on TVC, where she said BAT mentioned,that, if he doesn't get the slot to contest, he will go back home. Good one.

However, I can't fathom why his followers are crying more than the bereaved since PYO declared his intention. Saying the VP, a 65 year old Prof of Law, who has been in the corridors of power, is a traitor and doesn't know what he is doing, is laughable.

Why do you think politicians always want to call the shot? BAT has never left the scene since '99 (whether as a king or kingmaker), you think PYO wouldn't want to give it a shot for the highest office just like his estranged god father?

Interesting days are ahead and the politicians are always on top of their game. Just support your aspirant responsibly without throwing tantrums as if your life depends on their candidature.

This is Nigerian politics and it is not worth losing your sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by drlateef: 9:50am On Apr 13, 2022
Johnames:

You are telling yourself lies. Oshinbajo has no track record to rely on. Even the economy that he is in charge, it is so poor and sick. Tinubu has far greater record and well experienced ahead of Oshinbajo.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by IbileIfe: 9:50am On Apr 13, 2022
Johnames:
Asiwaju's wife Senator Oluremi Tinubu wants to be the First Lady of NIgeria.
And she already fasting and praying for it
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by goshee: 9:50am On Apr 13, 2022
Realist12:
what's this rubbish you are saying. Who are you trying to entice , you don't have to be politically correct all the time and lose your humanity , you'd have kids and grandkids. To my best knowledge Tinubu as sacrificed a lot for this post and has been a uniting personality for the Yoruba's, never was he an opportunists man took all the right steps , do you know what that means ? It's conscience . A lot of us have vision and hope Nigeria will be good someday. But if we let opportunists and betrayal inherit the works of strategists we'd always go back to initio. Besides Osinbajo won't get the ticket he's just going to reduce the chances of Tinubu getting it .
I think Tinubu is the alpha and Omega of apc. Can anybody really threaten his chances? He's got the Senate, reps, governor's and party structure. He has people in every local government in the country. Why are some people still afraid he won't make it?
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by babajeje123(m): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2022
4words:

I am glad you are taking note.

However, one thing I am sure of is that OsinbanjoTheJudas is just wasting his time. He will be thought a great lesson in politics, only time will tell.

Again,

#PastorTheJudas
#OsinbanjoTheJudas
Sha don't give your self bp
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2022
I don't know if anyone is thinking what am thinking?

The way apc members are fighting for the presidency am beginning to suspect that buhari is not active as we thought, to me this people are the one ruling this nation from day one they just want to take over the power

Buhari is not him self or he was dead and they planted another person in his position and now trying to take over power in apc
Just imagine
Tinubu who is supposed to be leader of the party is fighting
Osibanjo who is loyal to the president is fighting even disobey tinubu
All the top apc members are fighting for presidency
I remember when aisha ask us to pray for Nigeria. Only God knows the truth what apc are doing to this nation
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by luizpippo(m): 9:54am On Apr 13, 2022
4words:

Wait till it happens to you, I hope you would remember all these stupid quotes you have up there.

However, to be more logical, Osinbanjo doesn't have the capacity to be a president. We are looking at another Jonathan but this time, even worse.

Under this dude watch the economy has crumbled yet you all seems to be blind towards that just because of your unwarranted hatred for Tinubu.

The economy crumbled under who?

Buhari or Osibanjo?

Basically, the economy crumbled under APC, so why should anyone from APC be given a chance?

Initially, you lots defend Osibanjo saying his hands are tied, Buhari cabal and all, but because he declared against your jagabant, you now see him as a failure.

Finally, you said the economy crumbled under Osibanjo, in plain English, the economy was doing well before it crumbled, meaning all the lies about the economy doing badly under GEJ is being bursted by your anger.
Something has to be doing well before you can say it crumbled.

Una no dey think sha
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by historyles: 9:54am On Apr 13, 2022
4words:

I am very sure when Tinubu picked him as VP back in 2014 he would have thought since he is a pastor he is going to keep to agreement not know the Judas blood that flows in him will come out once he taste power.

It's quite surprising when people say they don't see anything bad in what that midget did.

Why not assume someone that is suppose to be your close pal and ally, someone you've broken bread with now turning out to be the one to betray you. How would you feel.

There are just some moral grounds you don't cross. If I am to be tinubu and I win the presidency God know I will go after him with full force efcc, icpc et Al. All thr money he has stolen, he will vomit it. Because nothing hurts more than the betrayal of a close pal.

Fake pastor.

#PastorTheJudas
#OsinbanjoTheJudas

How can you claim you detest all these and yet support Tinubu? Isnt that funny?

Tinubu is the master of betrayal, the most greedy politcian and the most power drunk leader around today!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by babajeje123(m): 9:55am On Apr 13, 2022
4words:

Tinubu doesn't have capacity, we don't want a demented president who will turn our CBN to his kolo

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by aribisala0(m): 9:55am On Apr 13, 2022
Those talking about betrayal should tell us who killed Funsho
Then they should tell us
Where the cows are

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by goshee: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2022
Kayomideh:
Everyone keep saying Tinubu is not fit. Abbegg what exactly makes him unfit to be Nigeria president? See, Nigeria needs a super man like Tinubu who will cause confusion in the midst of cabal who always cause confusion to the president elect. Tell me if Oshinbanjo can face them.. it's not by being a Prof or speaking big grammar... Truly baba is old.. All we need is his brain... Baba is technocrat.. He has a good structure.. You will all be surprise the people Tinubu will pick to work with him.... Who knows we have Fashola and the rest in Lagos State
you forgot to add that he's a thieve

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Winters23: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2022
[s]
4words:

Fake pastor.

#PastorTheJudas
#OsinbanjoTheJudas
[/s]

Cry us a river grin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 13, 2022
4words:

Fake pastor.

#PastorTheJudas
#OsinbanjoTheJudas
In politics, there is no permanent friend, enemy or even common moral grounds. Everybody is fighting for their own interest. They only become temporary friends when they all have a common goal.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Forumobserver12(m): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2022
hisexcellency34:

Sanction from SW for what offense?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by GreyLaw(m): 10:07am On Apr 13, 2022
hisexcellency34:

Sanctions him for what exactly? Abeg they should go head to head in the primaries. Whoever wins becomes the flag bearer of the party.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by luizpippo(m): 10:08am On Apr 13, 2022
leokid866:

Okay so.......transferring of polling unit is done by Inec not the political party, place of registration as a card carrying member of a political party is handled by the said party. This whole matter is suspicious though because the party should have a record of where he renewed his membership.......and there's no way he would revalidated his registration in Ogun last year and not raised any eyebrows, meaning he would have revalidated in Lagos and now declaring he has moved his membership to Ogun because he knows they won't deny him, and for an ordinary member all you have to do is show up at your new location to alert them of your change, but for someone like him a formal declaration should be given which makes his movement suspect.....no one is saying he has no right to move the issue here is he did not inform the party working committee.

In English language, he don guy jagab-ant

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Tinubuadvocate: 10:09am On Apr 13, 2022
[s]
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Anybody that feels uncomfortable about Osinbajo declaration is a Yoruba Muslim miscreant.

But no matter what happened, On Tinubu manhood we stand.
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by GreyLaw(m): 10:10am On Apr 13, 2022
bennybuhari:
What if Buhari impose consensus?

I thought they said Buhari cannot impose anything when the primary comes along? They are all naive people who underestimate the power of a Nigerian president. Nigerian presidents are like Russian presidents. They have almost absolute power. Forget all that judiciary nonsense. The president gets what he wants and if you disturb him he'll send his wild dogs in the form of DSS, EFCC, ICPC, FIRS, just add all the bodies that have an 'S" in the spelling, and they'll go deal with the offender.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by GreyLaw(m): 10:13am On Apr 13, 2022
otipoju:

Unless you can bring out the signed agreement or video of the verbal agreement where Osibanjo and Tinubu agreed that Osibanjo will not contest for president instead of Tinubu then you need to shut up for good.

You want us to vote a kleptomaniac Tinubu who is suffering from Parkinson's disease and urinary incontinence for President. You want us to repeat our experience with Buhari the sickler who spent 6 out of 7 years treating himself and unable to govern the country.

That's how they said Jonathan sighed an agreement to lead for just 4 years. Ask them to bring the agreement and they'll be nowhere to be found. No real politician is stupid enough to sign such shit. And I'd they sign it they'll tear it in pieces when they get there.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by ovieigho(m): 10:17am On Apr 13, 2022
Ddigit:

SOUTHWEST APC can still suspend him if they want, for not following due process.
On who’s order will that be ? Definitely not Tinubu’s order . His influence is now restricted to Lagos and part of Osun ( in south west). When your jagaban was still jagaban even that ikenne will not accept Osinbajo ….lolz

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Duru009(m): 10:19am On Apr 13, 2022
Like for Tinubu

Shares for Osinbajo
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by drnoel: 10:19am On Apr 13, 2022
Johnames:

If only wisdom came with age. Then again those who the gods wish to destroy, first make mad

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Forumobserver12(m): 10:21am On Apr 13, 2022
4words:

Fake pastor.

#PastorTheJudas
#OsinbanjoTheJudas

Are you aware that the likes of Pa.Adebanjo are among the few people that made Tinubu the Governor of Lagos State? Tinubu dethroned the kingmakers that made him the Governor and allivated himself to the position of godfather he is today,

Does that make him betrayal or not ? So why is that when people does the same thing to him it becomes an issue?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Mumusaphire: 10:21am On Apr 13, 2022
4words:

I know he is yoruba but at the same time we shouldn't tolerate betrayal, backstabbing and Judasnature

If fayemi should declare, I wont mind, if Amosun should declare I won't mind. In essence if any other omoluabi should declare I won't mind but you see this osinbanjo, just acted in an unforgivable manner just as Judas did. And the end of judas, we all know.

Osinbanjo has just lost every moral grounds to preach Christianity. I am highly disappointed in him. He got power drunk or should I say he is been used like a doll attached to a string.

#PastorTheJudas
tinubu betrayed Yoruba entirely by licking northern ass because of his selfish interest. How on earth will u silent when ur people were killed by Fulani's in their own land, single word, to condemn, he can't do.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by CoolAmbience(m): 10:33am On Apr 13, 2022
Johnames:

Neither of them is good enough for Nigeria's presidency.

Osinbajo headed Nigeria's economy team for 7 years, with nothing substantial to show.

The methodology with which he handled economic and social programs such as the trader money, clearly shows a man 'not streetsmart' enough to lead Nigeria.

Same way Tai Solarin spoke big grammar and criticized the Babangida administration, until he was handed People's Bank to run. You and I know the remainder of the story.

How much of the monies Osinbajo gave out to traders have been repaid to ensure continuation and expansion of the program?

The problem we have in Nigeria is that we like hyping titles... professor... engineer....doctor... barrister.... senior advocate etc. These are, but streamlined academic trainings. They do not determine quality leadership. Pretending to or having a humble mien doesn't too. I said this before Jonathan became president. Men who never allow people know their stance on critical issues are often very 'dangerous'. They hardly want to have 'enemies'. They strive to be in the good books of everyone....fear such people.

Nobody with defined and 'inflexible' religious inclinations makes a good leader, especially within a multireligious, multicultural arrangement as Nigeria.

What happened to empirical and verifiable track records? Can anyone name Osinbajo's public service track records vis a vis how Nigerians have become better by them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon' - Ikpeazu / It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll / Bomb Blast At Borno Mosque Leaves 6 People Dead (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.