Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC (37792 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Osinbajo Never Prayed For Buhari To Die In RCCG - Laolu Akande To Festus Adebayo / Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by leokid866: 11:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
richie3384:

Go & rest y'all that prefer elderly London customers. We need a smart & vibrant President. Will your type vote Macron? It's time for young people, yet young people prefer to vote great grand fathers
You forget that the old people you are complaining about were once young, with what they did as young men coup after coup, imprisoning and killing their elders you think they will sit back and watch some gen z come suffer them and then post it on TikTok.....

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by leokid866: 12:13am On Apr 13, 2022
gulfer:
Every voter can transfer his polling unit during this period according to INEC, so I wonder why you feel you should be informed....... Osinbajo has never felt at home with the treacherous Lagos political dynamics of Jagabond who'll give you a goat but still hold on to the rope..... angry angry angry angry angry
Okay so.......transferring of polling unit is done by Inec not the political party, place of registration as a card carrying member of a political party is handled by the said party. This whole matter is suspicious though because the party should have a record of where he renewed his membership.......and there's no way he would revalidated his registration in Ogun last year and not raised any eyebrows, meaning he would have revalidated in Lagos and now declaring he has moved his membership to Ogun because he knows they won't deny him, and for an ordinary member all you have to do is show up at your new location to alert them of your change, but for someone like him a formal declaration should be given which makes his movement suspect.....no one is saying he has no right to move the issue here is he did not inform the party working committee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by 4ckyou: 12:19am On Apr 13, 2022
4words:

I know he is yoruba but at the same time we shouldn't tolerate betrayal, backstabbing and Judasnature

If fayemi should declare, I wont mind, if Amosun should declare I won't mind. In essence if any other omoluabi should declare I won't mind but you see this osinbanjo, just acted in an unforgivable manner just as Judas did. And the end of judas, we all know.

Osinbanjo has just lost every moral grounds to preach Christianity. I am highly disappointed in him. He got power drunk or should I say he is been used like a doll attached to a string.

#PastorTheJudas

who are you to judge him? throw the first stone if you are without sin? every citizens have the right to contest in Nigeria election

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by leokid866: 12:23am On Apr 13, 2022
otipoju:

Did Tinubu not betray Nuhu Ribadu for money from Jonathan.

Tinubu is unelectable. He can still go and join SDP ao that he test his popularity and see how Nigerians really think about him.

Extortionists, Drug Barons, converter of public property to private ownership, leader of thugs who oppress hardworking lagosians has no place in the Presidential Villa
you mean the same Nuhu Ribadu that was in Abuja a day after the party convention campaigning for Tinubu when he met with ex senators,ex parliarmetarians, ex ministers and ex political appointees? Lol.......try something else

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by leokid866: 12:27am On Apr 13, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
Since yesterday you have been spamming everywhere with this useless wailing writeup. Don't hang yourself o.

All these Tinubu urchins paid 10k to blackmail and demarket Osibande....make una take am easy before you kill yourself before the primaries starts.

Tinubu has fallen yakata like pack of cards. Its a pity he can never be president. His life ambition has been scuttled by his boy.

Power pass power!
lol you don't care for Osinbajo's presidency you're just jumping on the train because you think he will be a threat to Tinubu politically, you can't even spell his name right I doubt you will be voting for him if he was on the ballot......please sit in peace and sip your juice.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by leokid866: 12:32am On Apr 13, 2022
Tobijays:
trust me, Banjo no get d mind for all this na Buhari handwriting. They know TINUBU Presidency go relegate d north and former presidents, he will b d most powerful president ever, dictate and chooses d next president just like lagos, he wil b uncontrollable. Buhari cant allow that, decided to poach his biggest asset and back him for president, Afterall Yoruba backed him for president.
this thought has no reasoning, if Osinbajo does become president what stops him from being just like Tinubu? Or you think because he will be living in aso rock he will never talk to Tinubu again or seek his advice?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Realist12: 12:34am On Apr 13, 2022
aribisala0:

Emotional
You already assume I support him.
It won't happen to me because I am not a politician
My point is he has a right to contest and no way is that a betrayal
In Yorubaland we see brothers contest to be Oba and in the past we have seen family members in different parties
My issue is with the concept of betrayal
If Tinubu is as good as you say then he should win but betrayal is not something I acknowledge
That is politics

IF you genuinely believe that politicians are there to serve where does betrayal come into it are they going there for selfish reasons?
what's this rubbish you are saying. Who are you trying to entice , you don't have to be politically correct all the time and lose your humanity , you'd have kids and grandkids. To my best knowledge Tinubu as sacrificed a lot for this post and has been a uniting personality for the Yoruba's, never was he an opportunists man took all the right steps , do you know what that means ? It's conscience . A lot of us have vision and hope Nigeria will be good someday. But if we let opportunists and betrayal inherit the works of strategists we'd always go back to initio. Besides Osinbajo won't get the ticket he's just going to reduce the chances of Tinubu getting it .

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by leokid866: 12:36am On Apr 13, 2022
donb06:

The real Yorubas like Bode George are campaigning for Obi already... Your face no show... HALA MADRID.. grin
lol of all people to campaign for you it is bode George........you got jokes.... grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Proudlyomonna: 12:42am On Apr 13, 2022
olabukola:
That is not PYO fault now. I still believe that BAT can win even in SDP.

grin grin grin grin grin for comedy type 419 to Olabukola���
We are still surviving 8years of terrible Muslim rule,we are not doing another one again �.
He will win in SDP, you funny no be small asweargad ��

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by otipoju(m): 12:42am On Apr 13, 2022
haslaw:

If the Backstabber could betray his benefactor in such a manner, he would end up betraying Nigeria ooo.

I can never vote a betrayer and a Backstabber.

Na you sabi. When Osibanjo and Buhari came to beg on behalf of Ambode...Tinubu stuck to his guns and did what he wanted. Now it is payback time for him.

Vice President and President come Lagos come beg you to allow performing Governor to continue, you say no because you must chop money by force.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by otipoju(m): 12:44am On Apr 13, 2022
leokid866:
you mean the same Nuhu Ribadu that was in Abuja a day after the party convention campaigning for Tinubu when he met with ex senators,ex parliarmetarians, ex ministers and ex political appointees? Lol.......try something else

Remember what i told you, no permanent friend, no permanent enemy. Its permanent interests. Wgen interests align, we roll together...if it does not, we go our seperate ways and come back again if interests align.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Gift96: 1:10am On Apr 13, 2022
Well man is shooting his shot
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by leokid866: 1:15am On Apr 13, 2022
otipoju:

Na you sabi. When Osibanjo and Buhari came to beg on behalf of Ambode...Tinubu stuck to his guns and did what he wanted. Now it is payback time for him.

Vice President and President come Lagos come beg you to allow performing Governor to continue, you say no because you must chop money by force.
Lol please when did this happen?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Kzinne: 1:32am On Apr 13, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

No O! No be dat one make am move ministry to Ogun state. If him go Lagos state go vote or do registration, Tinubu boys go just use style embarrass am. Dem fit even use remote control knack am slap. Pastor dey use him brain to dodge rofor rofor. Unlike dem boy boys wen still dey online dey form unity party. For street, tings don change. Dem don begin fight already. Now b time to watch and pray
slap a sitting vice President?? You a joker
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Aystarz: 2:52am On Apr 13, 2022
4words:
The green snake � is just a Judas.

I am very sure when Tinubu picked him as VP back in 2014 he would have thought since he is a pastor he is going to keep to agreement not know the Judas blood that flows in him will come out once he taste power.

It's quite surprising when people say they don't see anything bad in what that midget did.

Why not assume someone that is suppose to be your close pal and ally, someone you've broken bread with now turning out to be the one to betray you. How would you feel.

There are just some moral grounds you don't cross. If I am to be tinubu and I win the presidency God know I will go after him with full force efcc, icpc et Al. All thr money he has stolen, he will vomit it. Because nothing hurts more than the betrayal of a close pal.

I detest betrayal, I detest greed and I detest power drunken nature.

Fake pastor.

#PastorTheJudas
#OsinbanjoTheJudas

Never thought I'd seen the day a TSG/BMC would be on NL wailing against their own party people.
Please, wail some more.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Aystarz: 2:58am On Apr 13, 2022
richie3384:

Go & rest y'all that prefer elderly London customers. We need a smart & vibrant President. Will your type vote Macron? It's time for young people, yet young people prefer to vote great grand fathers

If you check am now, e fit be all those dirty Ibadan TSG urchins, like that Mooh malu boy here, wey no dey ever get sense.

I have some of them as ex-high school mates. Eager to betray their own values for peanuts.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by otipoju(m): 3:39am On Apr 13, 2022
haslaw:

If the Backstabber could betray his benefactor in such a manner, he would end up betraying Nigeria ooo.

I can never vote a betrayer and a Backstabber.

Let Nigerians worry about that.

Your Tinubu's decades of betrayal of Nigerians was finally exposed when he requested for soldiers to go and kill patriotic youths with peacefully protesting police brutality and were killed despite holding Nigerian flags and singing the National Anthem at the Lekki toll gate...just so that he can continue to collect toll. He saw them as obstacles to his daily income instead of empathizing with their pain.

His boundless and unending greed has become his downfall. Let him grab the ticket of SDP so that his name will be on the ballot and let him see what Nigerians really think of his thieving stature.

Person dey piss for body. Hands dey shake like leaf still want to go die for Aso Rock.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Newton2024: 3:56am On Apr 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Anybody that feels uncomfortable about Osibanjo declaration is Yoruba Muslim miscreant.
Yoruba muslims are in sorrow.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Unigrad: 5:30am On Apr 13, 2022
4words:
The green snake � is just a Judas.

I am very sure when Tinubu picked him as VP back in 2014 he would have thought since he is a pastor he is going to keep to agreement not know the Judas blood that flows in him will come out once he taste power.

It's quite surprising when people say they don't see anything bad in what that midget did.

Why not assume someone that is suppose to be your close pal and ally, someone you've broken bread with now turning out to be the one to betray you. How would you feel.

There are just some moral grounds you don't cross. If I am to be tinubu and I win the presidency God know I will go after him with full force efcc, icpc et Al. All thr money he has stolen, he will vomit it. Because nothing hurts more than the betrayal of a close pal.

I detest betrayal, I detest greed and I detest power drunken nature.

Fake pastor.

#PastorTheJudas
#OsinbanjoTheJudas
Where you at the venue of the meeting when Tinubu picked Osibanjo to be VP? You think if Buhari didn't like Osibanjo, he would have just accepted him? You think Osibanjo were told he wouldn't be contesting for presidency in 2023?
Just say what you know.
What about the treatment of Ambode in Lagos by Tinubu and his men?
All politicians are betrayal, don't single out Tinubu from betraying.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Unigrad: 5:37am On Apr 13, 2022
4words:

I know he is yoruba but at the same time we shouldn't tolerate betrayal, backstabbing and Judasnature

If fayemi should declare, I wont mind, if Amosun should declare I won't mind. In essence if any other omoluabi should declare I won't mind but you see this osinbanjo, just acted in an unforgivable manner just as Judas did. And the end of judas, we all know.

Osinbanjo has just lost every moral grounds to preach Christianity. I am highly disappointed in him. He got power drunk or should I say he is been used like a doll attached to a string.

#PastorTheJudas
Leave Osibanjo alone and compaign for your candidate. Show me any politician that is not a betrayal? Have Tinubu and others not betrayed the trust Nigerians gave to them?
You want the VP to remain a boy to someone else?

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Unigrad: 5:44am On Apr 13, 2022
4words:

And you think this snake will be a vibrant president? Did you listen to his declaration speech? Nothing inspiring, nothing to look forward to, just some bunch of asslicking.

Yes my type voted Macron, same also my type voted Biden.

Young has had different portfolio in government what have they done with it? Heck Bello is young an governor of kogi, what did he do?

See its not by young or old but by structure, human resource and the will. Tinubu got this and not some fake pastor, green snake.

#PastorTheJudas
Are you God to know that Osibanjo will not perform?
I know you have been promised something and you are working for your payment.
This is what happened in 2014 and 2015 pre-election, look at where we are now.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by richie3384: 6:41am On Apr 13, 2022
4words:

And you think this snake will be a vibrant president? Did you listen to his declaration speech? Nothing inspiring, nothing to look forward to, just some bunch of asslicking.

Yes my type voted Macron, same also my type voted Biden.

Young has had different portfolio in government what have they done with it? Heck Bello is young an governor of kogi, what did he do?

See its not by young or old but by structure, human resource and the will. Tinubu got this and not some fake pastor, green snake.

#PastorTheJudas

Tinubu that will recruit a quarter of the population into the army grin grin ;Dwhat an awesome economic plan from ur president. Clearly planless and just chasing a personal ambition at your expense.

Pls objectively listen to Peter Obi, if possible also tell ur Tinubu to listen and copy some of Peter Obi points, it will greatly help him. With all of tinubu's money he can't even pay sound consultants to come up with a tangible economic plan yet as planless as he is some people are championing him. God have mercy!

Osibanjo can't say beyond what he already said in order not to contradict his boss whose blessings he seeks. Obviously buhari achieved nothing but killed the economy. Or you wanted osibanjo to say he will rebuild the economy from minus zero to 100. Ah his political career don finish be that now. All these Tinubu boys pls follow the Tinubu's money but with the calculative brain of Peter Obi or Osibanjo!

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by EagleNest(m): 6:48am On Apr 13, 2022
He knows you guys very well not give out his moves.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Kayomideh(m): 7:07am On Apr 13, 2022
Everyone keep saying Tinubu is not fit. Abbegg what exactly makes him unfit to be Nigeria president? See, Nigeria needs a super man like Tinubu who will cause confusion in the midst of cabal who always cause confusion to the president elect. Tell me if Oshinbanjo can face them.. it's not by being a Prof or speaking big grammar... Truly baba is old.. All we need is his brain... Baba is technocrat.. He has a good structure.. You will all be surprise the people Tinubu will pick to work with him.... Who knows we have Fashola and the rest in Lagos State

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by BERNIMOORE: 7:45am On Apr 13, 2022
leokid866:

Okay so.......transferring of polling unit is done by Inec not the political party, place of registration as a card carrying member of a political party is handled by the said party. This whole matter is suspicious though because the party should have a record of where he renewed his membership.......and there's no way he would revalidated his registration in Ogun last year and not raised any eyebrows, meaning he would have revalidated in Lagos and now declaring he has moved his membership to Ogun because he knows they won't deny him, and for an ordinary member all you have to do is show up at your new location to alert them of your change, but for someone like him a formal declaration should be given which makes his movement suspect.....no one is saying he has no right to move the issue here is he did not inform the party working committee.
he doesn't need to, because he is just too smart to be outsmarted by Tinubus urchins..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Kpengla(m): 7:55am On Apr 13, 2022
Johnames:
Osinbajo did not do anything wrong, I'm expecting tinubu to step down and support osinbajo, He is an elder state man. He is not fit to become Nigeria president, we should tell ourselves the truth.

Tinubu is a greedy man, his life is ruled by greed

He can never step down

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by oyeb15: 8:29am On Apr 13, 2022
Normal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jonathan Can't Control His Wife, Patience- Wikileak's Report / VP Osinbajo Pictured With Gov. Yahaya Bello Earlier Today At Okenne Kogi State / Ajibola Basiru: Buhari Pushing 1964 Northern Nigeria Decree On Cow Grazing Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.