Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

My Business Is At Risk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Business Is At Risk (790 Views)

Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business? / Your Dress May Put You At Risk Of Rape! / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Business Is At Risk by Diza46(f): 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
Am at the vent of losing my business no matter how hard I try nothing is coming up I need fund to support my business I went to bank for a loan last week and am not eligible to collect the amount of loan I requested for so the amount i am eligible for is 30k I collected it but is not up to anything it can't even order 2 abaya am so desperate right noe like I don't know what to do and my mum told me not to give up on the business since it's the source of our living what should I do

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Business Is At Risk by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
if the biz does not work, then getting more money for the biz aint gonna solve your problem. you need to 1st understand WHY the biz doesnt pick up and 2nd do something worthy about it.

here is a simple question for you: how is more money gonna solve your current problem?!

3 Likes

Re: My Business Is At Risk by Diza46(f): 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
if the biz does not work, then getting more money for the biz aint gonna solve your problem. you need to 1st understand WHY the biz doesnt pick up and 2nd do something worthy about it.

here is a simple question for you: how is more money gonna solve your current problem?!
this is not the first time nor wasnt it the second it always happen and once I get the money I need it stand again and the worst part of it is that it always happen during a season time a time when market move
Re: My Business Is At Risk by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: My Business Is At Risk by Ayo081(m): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
Diza46:
this is not the first time nor wasnt it the second it always happen and once I get the money I need it stand again and the worst part of it is that it always happen during a season time a time when market move

MrBrownJay1:
You need to 1st understand WHY the biz doesnt pick up and 2nd do something worthy about it.

I could guess you spend and feed too much on the capital you borrowed for the business and it's happening over and over.

3 Likes

Re: My Business Is At Risk by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
Diza46:

then the problem is NOT the biz NOR is money...the problem is YOU not saving money from that said biz and wasting it all on whatever. any smart person knows that you must save some money for rainy days and not spend ALL you profit on BS.
the money saved should be used to sustain you during the hard times.
Re: My Business Is At Risk by Diza46(f): 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

then the problem is NOT the biz NOR is money...the problem is YOU not saving money from that said biz and wasting it all on whatever. any smart person knows that you must save some money for rainy days and not spend ALL you profit on BS.
you won't understand
Re: My Business Is At Risk by Ayo081(m): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Ayo081:

I could guess you spend and feed too much on the capital you borrowed for the business and it's happening over and over.

The OP may not necessarily be spending recklessly. From her post you could see family depends on her.
Re: My Business Is At Risk by Ayo081(m): 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
Diza46:
you won't understand

Could you please make us understand?

1 Like

Re: My Business Is At Risk by Diza46(f): 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ayo081:

actually everything was on the business that's our only source of surviving I can't ignored them when they are in trouble this always happen especially after paying for my mum medication
Re: My Business Is At Risk by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ayo081:
The OP may not necessarily be spending recklessly. From her post you could see family depends on her.

whether family depends on her or not, is irrelevant to how she should sustain the biz. dont mix the two and get sentimental about this issue.

you gotta choose your issue. its either: how can i sustain my biz OR how do i support my family.. but you certainly cant sustain a biz while having all your profit spent on supporting your family.

2 Likes

Re: My Business Is At Risk by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
Diza46:
actually everything was on the business that's our only source of surviving I can't ignored them when they are in trouble this always happen especially after paying for my mum medication

here lies your problem then... not the biz. and as much as we understand that you must pay for medication etc, this problem is irrelevant to the biz. the money that should be spent on the biz is used for unforeseen matters (which you technically cant afford)
Re: My Business Is At Risk by Ayo081(m): 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

whether family depends on her or not, is irrelevant to how she should sustain the biz. dont mix the two and get sentimental about this issue.

you gotta choose your issue. its either: how can i sustain my biz OR how do i support my family.. but you certainly cant sustain a biz while having all your profit spent on supporting your family.

Maybe you made sense.

But why do you work or grow a business? undecided
Re: My Business Is At Risk by Diza46(f): 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ayo081:

Could you please make us understand?
sir i am the only one in the family as in the head of the family after our dad death my mum has a stroke she can't do anything and I have two younger sibling everything is on me and on the business that's how it is whenever I solve the family problem like this my business went down
Re: My Business Is At Risk by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ayo081:
Maybe you made sense.

of course any biz is made to sustain your lifestyle etc but until that biz can sustain itself AND whatever lifestyle you may have, you need to be careful about your profit.
Re: My Business Is At Risk by Diza46(f): 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ayo081:

Maybe you made sense.

inorder to help and support my family especially my mum to make her fell less pain
Re: My Business Is At Risk by Ayo081(m): 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
Diza46:

You get the money from loans right?

Why not consider working so you could save up for a year or two to fund your business. Instead of borrowing and paying back too extra that should go into the business?
Re: My Business Is At Risk by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
Diza46:
sir i am the only one in the family as in the head of the family after our dad death my mum has a stroke she can't do anything and I have two younger sibling everything is on me and on the business that's how it is whenever I solve the family problem like this my business went down

here is my humble opinion.... if the biz is what supporting you and your whole family then you have to focus on the BIZ 1st and foremost. so, if you must pay for unforeseen urgent matters (like stroke medication), then your siblings will have to "understand" that you cant help them this month and/or that things will be difficult at home... but the biz must stay on track.
Re: My Business Is At Risk by Diza46(f): 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

here is my humble opinion.... if the biz is what supporting you and your whole family then you have to focus on the BIZ 1st and foremost. so, if you must pay for unforeseen urgent matters (like stroke medication), then your siblings will have to "understand" that you cant help them this month and/or that things will be difficult at home... but the biz must stay on track.
yes
Re: My Business Is At Risk by Diza46(f): 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ayo081:

You get the money from loans right?

Why not consider working so you could save up for a year or two to fund your business. Instead of borrowing and paying back too extra that should go into the business?
hmmm sir that is the worst before I went into business I have work for different people like a salesgirl staying at someone shop,working as a secretary at a computer village so many places like that but is nothing because before month end I have already own more than the salary I collected I couldn't even afford house rent then talkmore of supporting my family
Re: My Business Is At Risk by PalmsInTheSky: 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hmmm...Very serious matter..I'm in your shoes but I've set free.

You're either doing these things; either spending all your money into buying things that your business requires and you're getting late pays from customers or you are personally mishandling cash....A business will not grow in a day, it's a lot of struggles and joy but you have to up your game to have more joy than struggles....You will spend a lot of your personal money into growing your business and this will make you broke, you'd want to commit suicide if you have customers owing you at the time you're broke, it's a very overwhelming feeling but it will pass.

Go now and get a reserve account, an account that you keep spare money for future emergency usage, it will always come in handy...you need to take responsibility of managing your company funds.

I want to eat, talk later.
Re: My Business Is At Risk by bigpicture001: 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
Diza46:

On the stroke issue, go to pharmacy and get the drug.. STC30... Over time.. the stroke will reverse and she will be. Healed and move like 80% as before...

Just try it . It's 26k
Re: My Business Is At Risk by jalodo2: 7:45am On Apr 13, 2022
Diza46:
Am at the vent of losing my business no matter how hard I try nothing is coming up I need fund to support my business I went to bank for a loan last week and am not eligible to collect the amount of loan I requested for so the amount i am eligible for is 30k I collected it but is not up to anything it can't even order 2 abaya am so desperate right noe like I don't know what to do and my mum told me not to give up on the business since it's the source of our living
what should I do
He is here again with his super story. The cursed scammer Mustapha Hassan /Hussein/ Husseinaa/ Ibrahim etc. He keeps opening new accounts, acts normally, then boom "money". Lazy man As we are speaking , he is opening more new accnts. Just that , for some time now he is focusing on romance section since one of his super story hit jackpot here.
Re: My Business Is At Risk by Mrdike: 8:06am On Apr 13, 2022
Just sincerely ask God to save ur biznes from a contrite and broken heart....He will not fail you.
Re: My Business Is At Risk by Diza46(f): 8:11am On Apr 13, 2022
PalmsInTheSky:
Hmmm...Very serious matter..I'm in your shoes but I've set free.

You're either doing these things; either spending all your money into buying things that your business requires and you're getting late pays from customers or you are personally mishandling cash....A business will not grow in a day, it's a lot of struggles and joy but you have to up your game to have more joy than struggles....You will spend a lot of your personal money into growing your business and this will make you broke, you'd want to commit suicide if you have customers owing you at the time you're broke, it's a very overwhelming feeling but it will pass.

Go now and get a reserve account, an account that you keep spare money for future emergency usage, it will always come in handy...you need to take responsibility of managing your company funds.

I want to eat, talk later.
tnkz for the advice I really appreciate
Re: My Business Is At Risk by Diza46(f): 8:12am On Apr 13, 2022
bigpicture001:

On the stroke issue, go to pharmacy and get the drug.. STC30... Over time.. the stroke will reverse and she will be. Healed and move like 80% as before...

Just try it . It's 26k
alright tnk I do appreciate alot
Re: My Business Is At Risk by Diza46(f): 8:13am On Apr 13, 2022
Mrdike:
Just sincerely ask God to save ur biznes from a contrite and broken heart....He will not fail you.
you re right tnkz
Re: My Business Is At Risk by Diza46(f): 8:15am On Apr 13, 2022
jalodo2:
He is here again with his super story. The cursed scammer Mustapha Hassan /Hussein/ Husseinaa/ Ibrahim etc. He keeps opening new accounts, acts normally, then boom "money". Lazy man
I don't understand sir,please what did you mean
Re: My Business Is At Risk by jalodo2: 8:16am On Apr 13, 2022
Diza46:
I don't understand sir,please what did you mean
Lazy man.
Re: My Business Is At Risk by Diza46(f): 8:19am On Apr 13, 2022
jalodo2:
Lazy man.
lazy man as how you are getting me more confused here

(1) (Reply)

Popular Tiktok Lady With Heavy Nyash Causes Traffic Accident On Busy Road / Can You Get Married To, Or Date A Classy Girl Who Can Not Speak English? / Does This Hold True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.