Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

6 Things A Man Should Not Tolerate From A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things A Man Should Not Tolerate From A Woman (615 Views)

Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Things A Man Should Not Tolerate From A Woman by Tochukwuoparaa: 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
1. Comparing irrationally

We all doubt ourselves at certain points during the day. The worst thing is if your partner then calls you out on those very things by comparing you to other women. After all, your partner is supposed to love you despite, or because of, your imperfections.

If they’re showing the opposite behavior, then perhaps they’re using you for some other motive?

2. Disrespect.

Respect is the most adored language men understand. In the same way that a guy is required to love his woman, a lady is required to respect her man. A man will not enjoy being ignored by his female companion.

When a female disregards or disrespects a man, he feels it as an attack on his personality. No man should put up with any woman with this quality.

3. Insults.

Another thing you should not tolerate from a woman is an insult. No matter how much your woman is angry, you should stop her from insulting you. This is because it will trigger anger in you and that can make you lose your cool. You should not tolerate insult from a woman if you don’t want to end up losing control.
Read more
https://africamediang.com/6-things-a-man-should-not-tolerate-from-a-woman/

Re: 6 Things A Man Should Not Tolerate From A Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
4. PHYSICAL ABUSE
5. DECEIT/LIES
6. UNFAITHFULNESS

(1) (Reply)

I Went For Post UTME On The Campus & I Was Captured By Lust & Love For Great Sex / Three Daily Habits That Make You Appear Older Than You Are / Customers Shocked To Find A Live Centipede In A Soup They Were Served

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.