Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages (18619 Views)

Why Manchester United Chose Erik Ten Hag As Their Next Manager / Franck Ribery And Arjen Robben In Tears At Final Game In Bayern Munich / Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages by godfatherx: 8:08am On Apr 13, 2022
bring back SAF, even if he will be on a wheelchair.

1 Like

Re: Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages by Arehabi: 8:09am On Apr 13, 2022
That's nice
Re: Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages by dollar124(m): 8:13am On Apr 13, 2022
The vehicle is the main problem not the driver

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages by liftedud(m): 8:13am On Apr 13, 2022
My dear MAN UTD I hope we get it right ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages by Kingcalls: 8:14am On Apr 13, 2022
Another coach about to go be rubbed with shit and image damaged

2 Likes

Re: Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 13, 2022
opalu:
Pastors are now bullied to preach divorce like it's salvation message.
After this, when girls starts dying from abortion, they will be bullied to endorse abortion like Trump was.
To show you how much there's an ulterior motive, no single person I know has even pushed for strong consequences for the offenders.
In developed countries, DM is not this high, not because their pastors are preaching divorce as you want them to.... You dare not beat your wife and the law will not handle you. Even if she covers you, there's a neighbor to raise an alarm.
All of you glamorising divorce have not pushed for strong punishments yet you think divorce will address the issue.
If you think this is endorsing DM, you are fundamentally sick and can't get help.
If truly we want to address the issue, let's push for good protective laws for women.
Endorsing divorce up and down will raise another set of broken children -raping, commiting crime, drugs and all...not seeing what an ideal home should look like.
But when they see Men arrested immediately for DM, after their mum is taken to a safe haven, they will know there are consequences for this horrible act.
If we're to address this from the family level, women, raise good sons ... You stop teachers from beating your sons in school for bully, you say you don't punish your kids, tomorrow they are beast, you come and tell us divorce is the way out.
Men, your sons are watching, they see you beat Mummy, they think it's the right thing to do, well, they don't even see the law punish you for this.... *Soon you will*.
There are good families out there, I believe that for every society to thrive, it starts with the family. A society with broken homes all over will raise another set of monsters.
Let's raise good children both boys and girls before I'm accused of gender bias�.
By MAHA MARY
This is not the thread to write this. Learn to do things the right way. You are complaining about some people not doing things well; yet, you are also not addressing the issue through the right channel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages by DLSReigns: 8:16am On Apr 13, 2022
Once he can tame these bunch of egocentric players, United will surely get better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:17am On Apr 13, 2022
vanida6:
HALA MADRID

abeg to my chelshiit fans we are so sorry and i wish unah safe trip back to england grin grin
grin

Re: Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages by SledgeHammerer: 8:18am On Apr 13, 2022
LordofNaija:
He will be signed after Liverpool humiliates what is left of Man U. His first match will be against an in-form arsenal

His signing is for next season.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages by samiabigail: 8:20am On Apr 13, 2022
Ralf Rangnick pro max grin loading

1 Like

Re: Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages by BCD2much(m): 8:22am On Apr 13, 2022
LordofNaija:
He will be signed after Liverpool humiliates what is left of Man U. His first match will be against an in-form arsenal

This season or next, Oga he starts next season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages by lomprico(m): 8:25am On Apr 13, 2022
Hope he will be allowed to run the team as he wants, cos if the useless board decides who he buys or uses then we ain't going nowhere.

GGMU!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages by blaise26abj(m): 8:26am On Apr 13, 2022
Some players need to go . Harry Maguire and all useless English players, Pogba etc . Until that happens manutd will be mediocre . I’m so tired of what my team has become. But we will bounce back…..eventually . GGMU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages by CSTRR: 8:27am On Apr 13, 2022
Manchester United wants to wreck the guy's reputation as usual.

By the time they are done with him, even warri wolves will not want to buy him.

1 Like

Re: Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages by McCoy9067(m): 8:28am On Apr 13, 2022
They can sign both Jurgen Klopp and Guardiola if the dressing isn't in one accord, they can perform well.
Re: Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages by oyeb15: 8:28am On Apr 13, 2022
Hmm. The name self
Re: Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages by ExcelDBM: 8:30am On Apr 13, 2022
vanida6:
HALA MADRID

abeg to my chelshiit fans we are so sorry and i wish unah safe trip back to england grin grin

grin grin
Re: Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages by ExcelDBM: 8:32am On Apr 13, 2022
phr0nesis:
Flush half of the entire squad after that

Around 9 senior players are expected to leave this summer. At least 4 or 5 more will leave next summer. It'll actually take at least 2 summers for a rebuild and overhaul.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages by Beedude(m): 8:32am On Apr 13, 2022
The Hype surrounding this man will be his downfall.
Same Hype when dey wanted to sign Mourinho and Moyes.
The problem is with Man Utd board. The earlier people know this, the better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages by ExcelDBM: 8:33am On Apr 13, 2022
opalu:
Pastors are now bullied to preach divorce like it's salvation message.
After this, when girls starts dying from abortion, they will be bullied to endorse abortion like Trump was.
To show you how much there's an ulterior motive, no single person I know has even pushed for strong consequences for the offenders.
In developed countries, DM is not this high, not because their pastors are preaching divorce as you want them to.... You dare not beat your wife and the law will not handle you. Even if she covers you, there's a neighbor to raise an alarm.
All of you glamorising divorce have not pushed for strong punishments yet you think divorce will address the issue.
If you think this is endorsing DM, you are fundamentally sick and can't get help.
If truly we want to address the issue, let's push for good protective laws for women.
Endorsing divorce up and down will raise another set of broken children -raping, commiting crime, drugs and all...not seeing what an ideal home should look like.
But when they see Men arrested immediately for DM, after their mum is taken to a safe haven, they will know there are consequences for this horrible act.
If we're to address this from the family level, women, raise good sons ... You stop teachers from beating your sons in school for bully, you say you don't punish your kids, tomorrow they are beast, you come and tell us divorce is the way out.
Men, your sons are watching, they see you beat Mummy, they think it's the right thing to do, well, they don't even see the law punish you for this.... *Soon you will*.
There are good families out there, I believe that for every society to thrive, it starts with the family. A society with broken homes all over will raise another set of monsters.
Let's raise good children both boys and girls before I'm accused of gender bias�.
By MAHA MARY

Seun lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique justwise Rocktation rule 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages by ExcelDBM: 8:35am On Apr 13, 2022
Microsports:
very good coach but he needs to get rid of many old legs and lazy players in the team
ronaldo fit japa as cl football no sure,so less problem for the coach,na to just pursue maguire comot
I have Lenovo laptop for sale(8gb 500hdd core i7 very neat,price is 120k location is owerri

He will but United doesn't have that will for a swift rebuild like a City or Chelsea. Even klopp did not rebuild Liverpool in a season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages by ExcelDBM: 8:36am On Apr 13, 2022
Ade3131:

He's not supposed to start this season...his first match will be a preseason match....unless Man United have a friendly preseason match with Arsenal

Exactly! They're just getting things done with his deal so we can sign players in the summer which would have proved difficult if we had waited till the summer to do Ten Haag's deal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages by ExcelDBM: 8:39am On Apr 13, 2022
lomprico:
Hope he will be allowed to run the team as he wants, cos if the useless board decides who he buys or uses then we ain't going nowhere.

GGMU!

That's what they're still negotiating. I think Ten Haag is pushing for that, partly why the deal has not being finalised. He also wants to bring in his own coaches and backroom staff and clear out the incompetent coaches.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages by thundafire: 8:40am On Apr 13, 2022
Aonkuuse:
I pray this one should be good
he must sell those players or else he will cry harry,Jones needs to be giving free of charge to Chelsea for their nearly superb comeback

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages by Seunfretty: 8:42am On Apr 13, 2022
Am NT a man UTD fan ...but i think i like him ..i watched him a lot at Ajax...one positive thing about him is that he loves to play...he prefers his team putting the ball on the ground and opening up the defense...his style trends more on a technical positional style of play..he had players that could do that well in his years in ajax though ..the only negative is his team are always s little vulnerable defensively and ain't really a compact side..mostly because of the style they play...and again can he toe to toe with coaches like tuchel..pep...and klopp who had already locked up a formidable squad in years...time will tell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages by lexy2014: 8:49am On Apr 13, 2022
Microsports:
very good coach but he needs to get rid of many old legs and lazy players in the team
ronaldo fit japa as cl football no sure,so less problem for the coach,na to just pursue maguire comot
I have Lenovo laptop for sale(8gb 500hdd core i7 very neat,price is 120k location is owerri

There's really nothing wrong with Manchester united players. They are players with amazing ability. For me, the problem with these players started arising when the club felt it could just be paying the players crazy salaries. They are just a bunch of over pampered players with no good coach to discipline them.
Re: Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages by phr0nesis(m): 8:50am On Apr 13, 2022
ExcelDBM:

Around 9 senior players are expected to leave this summer. At least 4 or 5 more will leave next summer. It'll actually take at least 2 summers for a rebuild and overhaul.
Even if it will take 4 summers, I just want to see steady progress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages by lexy2014: 8:50am On Apr 13, 2022
LordofNaija:

Ragnicks contract runs till d end of d season. If this ajax guy is appointed, the appointment starts as from next season

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages by Jokerman(m): 8:51am On Apr 13, 2022
Please bring discipline to the team

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages by Yommychrz(m): 8:51am On Apr 13, 2022
Legalcriminal:
Just cut those useless boys wages
na those mumu players be the problem no be coach...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erik Ten Hag Appointment As New Man United Manager Is At Final Stages by lexy2014: 8:52am On Apr 13, 2022
CSTRR:
Manchester United wants to wreck the guy's reputation as usual.

By the time they are done with him, even warri wolves will not want to buy him.

You are right bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa's Quick Brace Ends Leicester's 10 Away Games Without A Win / Life Lessons Learnt From Nigeria's 2-0 Defeat By France / Saudi Pro League Picks Emenalo As First Director Of Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.