Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

Is It Possible To Obtain A Loan On Next Case Without BVN? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Obtain A Loan On Next Case Without BVN? (184 Views)

After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / Is It Possible To Really Last Long During Sex Without Drugs And Sprays? / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Obtain A Loan On Next Case Without BVN? by GeneralKoko(m): 7:45am On Apr 13, 2022
My mom just got several messages from these loan sharks stating that she collected a loan of 23k and 88k. Prior to this time she doesn't even know crap about these online loans. She banks with UBA. Is there a possibility that someone from inside the bank took the loan? Can these loans be taken without BVN?? Cuz she didn't give out her BVN number.
I'm confused right now. Help!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Newlyweds / Yj Gyjygjuygjuyuyhjkuhykj / Yyukuykuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.