Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Would You Quit Your Job For His/her Sake? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Quit Your Job For His/her Sake? (747 Views)

Why You Should Quit Your Nigerian Girl For A Foreign Girl / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Quit Your Job For His/her Sake? by upendo98(f): 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2011
Re: Would You Quit Your Job For His/her Sake? by obowunmi(m): 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2011
Business is NOT pleasure, nor is it personal.

Office policies exist for a reason. How will anyone function if co-workers who are also couples are only thinking about sleeping-with each other ? Well, it also depends on the size of the office.
Re: Would You Quit Your Job For His/her Sake? by upendo98(f): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2011
Well its a 6 storeyed building plus 2 others at diffrent locations.
So far the biggest in the area and many employees.
The employees complaints were the long hrs they spend and the stress associated with work.
Re: Would You Quit Your Job For His/her Sake? by sistajay(f): 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2011
No quitin for me!!
Re: Would You Quit Your Job For His/her Sake? by satani22: 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2011
First thing first. Like a poster said above, office policies remains firm. Dnt do it if its against the organisations wish. Since ur firm came up late, they might have to soften the pedal/relax abit with the staff. However, if the firm insists, the best sacrifice is for the lower earnee to go amongst the couples whilst the higher earnee stays to sacrifice more for the family
Re: Would You Quit Your Job For His/her Sake? by upendo98(f): 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2011
^^
Theres 3 couples so far that are planning their wedding.Same company.They are soo crushed.I hope they will be lenient with those that are already married.
Unfortunately they cant discriminate so they are trying to figure out who should quit.
Those contemplating marriage now have to decide either to forsake their plans and save their jobs or quit.
Re: Would You Quit Your Job For His/her Sake? by satani22: 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2011
Then the firm should remain firm whilst the couple should take to my earlier advise. Highest earner stays and for those that are to be married should go ahead and still stick with my advise
Re: Would You Quit Your Job For His/her Sake? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2011
satani22:

First thing first. Like a poster said above, office policies remains firm. Dnt do it if its against the organisations wish. Since your firm came up late, they might have to soften the pedal/relax abit with the staff. However, if the firm insists, the best sacrifice is for the lower earnee to go amongst the couples whilst the higher earnee stays to sacrifice more for the family

This was what i wanted to say! angry
Re: Would You Quit Your Job For His/her Sake? by Mynd44: 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2011
obowunmi:

Business is NOT pleasure, nor is it personal.

Office policies exist for a reason. How will anyone function if co-workers who are also couples are only thinking about sleeping-with each other ? Well, it also depends on the size of the office.

It is a very big sign of irresponsibility to fall in love with a workmate and the biggest loser will eventually be the company.
@ Topic, no way
Re: Would You Quit Your Job For His/her Sake? by upendo98(f): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2011
At first it was the normal flirt that people like doing. The company doenst care about ur silly flirts just perform!! But it went overboard.Soon wedding cards were flying from department to department.
It had to be curbed and most staff agreed. And yes the company is not smiling either.The notice is out already.
Re: Would You Quit Your Job For His/her Sake? by satani22: 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2011
sexkillz:

This was what i wanted to say! angry
why did u wait till i said it for u? U no get mouth? Lmaol

(1) (Reply)

Can You Tell That Your Bf/gf Is Cheating Before Actually Finding Proof? / Like Him But Just Despise His Choice Of Women / Valentine Gifts (for Ladies Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.