Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,730 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? (13483 Views)

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... / How To Quit A Relationship With Ease / Funny Excuses People Use To Quit A Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
PURPOSE OF THREAD: To know the relationship misdemeanours nlanders consider tantamount to a break up.

BODY OF THREAD: As human beings,it's not always easy to forgive and forget whenever we are wronged, especially by people we've come to love and admire so much.

So,what is that/those thing(s) that would make you dislike your partner so much as to quit your relationship with him or her?

As for me,i would never tolerate infidelity.The mere thought of my woman finding pleasure in another man's arms makes me "super-pissed".

Let's hear from you...

3 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Caracta(f): 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
cheesy
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
grin
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
Caracta: cheesy
Bia,don't even dare corrupt my thread...say something jare!
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
Anything that violates trust has the potential to be a deal-breaker for me

5 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
~vicky~:
grin
Even you...what would make you quit a r/ship,jor?
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
~vicky~:
Anything that violates trust has the potential to be a deal-breaker for me
That includes lying,cheating,deceit...right?

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
infidelity, dishonesty, woman beater, irresponsible, mistrust, free-loader, selfish etc.....
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
Idowuogbo: infidelity, dishonesty, woman beater, irresponsible, mistrust, free-loader, selfish etc.....
Na wa oh! I guess many guys won't last up to a month with all these limitations undecided
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2013
binger: Na wa oh! I guess many guys won't last up to a month with all these limitations undecided
u can say dat again.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by xynerise: 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
For a married man its kind of difficult to quit a relationship with the points given by a single man who just have a girlfriend.
Well, for a divorce, I will say infidelity, Bad cook grin, and being fetish cool
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2013
xynerise: For a married man its kind of difficult to quit a relationship with the points given by a single man who just have a girlfriend.
Well, for a divorce, I will say infidelity, Bad cook grin, and being fetish cool
@bolded,if i call you an antelope now,it will look as if am a bad person...bad cook?Seriously? #lwtmb
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Caracta(f): 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2013
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
Caracta: cheesy cheesy
Sheep angry
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by xynerise: 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
binger: @bolded,if i call you an antelope now,it will look as if am a bad person...bad cook?Seriously? #lwtmb
Yes bad cook. I dont joke with my stomach o! grin

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by chronique(m): 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
Idowuogbo: infidelity, dishonesty, woman beater, irresponsible, mistrust, free-loader, selfish etc.....

Gbam! I'll replace woman/panel beater with disrespectful/insultive. In addition to that,religion is important. If we dont have the same religious views,we wont work. I dont want to run a home where d father is a christian n mother,muslim. It gives room for an anything goes family.

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
Murderer.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Caracta(f): 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2013
I N S A N I T Y
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by EzePromoe: 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2013
Over charging women scares the devil out of me cry Another are dirty women (this include those who are endowed with natural body plus mouth odour)
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by ITbomb(m): 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
Infidelity
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2013
binger: That includes lying,cheating,deceit...right?

yes all join
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
binger must feel like some star, with the way his threads hit the front page.
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2013
binger: PURPOSE OF THREAD: To know the relationship misdemeanours nlanders consider tantamount to a break up.

BODY OF THREAD: As human beings,it's not always easy to forgive and forget whenever we are wronged, especially by people we've come to love and admire so much.

So,what is that/those thing(s) that would make you dislike your partner so much as to quit your relationship with him or her?

As for me,i would never tolerate infidelity.The mere thought of my woman finding pleasure in another man's arms makes me "super-pissed".

Let's hear from you...

I have always say na SMELLY PUSSSSI go make me tire race commot from sweety darling nonsens play! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by TheMatrix3: 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
infidelity: Instant Game over
Nagging and constant lying: after a while sha

2 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
ItsModella: binger must feel like some star, with the way his threads hit the front page.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Me i nor know say you sef get one kain coded bad-mouth
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
Lack of trust especially when it leads to aggression and paranoia.
Infidelity
Lies, deceit...
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
pDude: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Me i nor know say you sef get one kain coded bad-mouth
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by TeenageMoney(m): 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
2much request.. Weda Money, Sex, Attention, any Thing

2 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by Nuzo1(m): 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
1. Pathological lies.

2. Disrespect.

3. Poor hygiene

4. Secrecy.

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by ogochukwunasa1: 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
Teenage Money: 2much request.. Weda Money, Sex, Attention, any Thing
57832 likes

1 Like

Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by abrahym(m): 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
cheating and lack of attention
Re: What Would Make You Quit A Relationship? by dickhardener: 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2013
Guy go find money abeg and stop all these women women trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. / Are There Any Handsome Man/Boy Still In Nigeria? / How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.