Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? (2660 Views)

If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future / Women's Age VS Men Age .. (what They Look For In The Opposite Sex) / Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Oturatetuala(m): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
killmods:

U go third mainland bridge for practice bros grin

Nope I want real wings so that I can fly away from planet earth.

I need a new planet to stay alone.
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Jeon(f): 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
There are chefs everywhere, you can even order food these days,life has become very easy with modernisation

grin

I'M NOT A FAN OF THAT.. BECAUSE OF SOME REASONS LIKE HYGIENIC ISSUES cheesy

2 Likes

Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Jeon:

grin

I'M NOT A FAN OF THAT.. BECAUSE OF SOME REASONS LIKE HYGIENIC ISSUES cheesy
Yes but there are trusted ones,I already have one aside ,she's a very good cook and extremely clean , I'll be ordering from her when I get married, there's nothing she can't cook in this life, and all her meals are very tasty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by God1000(m): 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]

angry

I RESPECT MEN THAT ARE COOKS..
PRAY TO MEET ONE AS A PAIR cheesy
SO ROMANTIC WHEN IN KITCHEN wink
I'm a professional chef
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Draslo(m): 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
Be calming down and don't be like all these Nairaland boys,where did you see me hating men?
I AM a Nairaland guy. Because of anonymity, that's why you're generalizing
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by citywal(m): 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
A dating advice question I get asked a lot by women/men is "Should you have sex on the 1st date? When is the best time to sleep with a guy/girl? Is it bad for a woman/man to have sex with a guy on the first date?".

Please if you like this video don't forget to support us by subscribing to our youtube channel and also like, comment and share this video to encourage us to keep making interesting videos like this.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM5PQgmh1Ys
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Jeon(f): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
God1000:
I'm a professional chef
shocked
grin
wink

3 Likes

Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by God1000(m): 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
Jeon:

shocked

grin

wink

I think we're good together then cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Dreadlock69(m): 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Don't know how to say the time on a wall clock Sha ooo
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by kenearth50(m): 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
I'm almost 25 and I still can't swim Can't toast a girl on first instance Can't make millions right now
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
Did I say I can't cook? I said Egusi is hard to get and does that implies that I can't cook?
Oh sorry i didn't see that.. but how do u mean egusi is hard to get?
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
killmods:

Oh sorry i didn't see that.. but how do u mean egusi is hard to get?
Like hard to really get it done in a perfect way. Do you even know how to cook?
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
Like hard to really get it done in a perfect way. Do you even know how to cook?
Lool.. U no sabi abeg. Egusi is easy u dey forget say i be Benin guy. We no dey chop water water egusi. E go dry well with enough mende mende orishirishi inside. Use better poundy or fufu flog am. Not those one water go dey one side, oil one side grin grin

But seriously if i cook egusi for u. You go fall in love cheesy
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
killmods:

Lool.. U no sabi abeg. Egusi is easy u dey forget say i be Benin guy. We no dey chop water water egusi. E go dry well with enough mende mende orishirishi inside. Use better poundy or fufu flog am. Not those one water go dey one side, oil one side grin grin

But seriously if i cook egusi for u. You go fall in love cheesy
Maybe it’s only egusi that you can cook sef and you no let us hear word. Do you cook for yourself or you have someone who takes care of that?
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Opeyemiextra(f): 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
at this my age, even I cannot believe that I can't swim or drive
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
Maybe it’s only egusi that you can cook sef and you no let us hear word. Do you cook for yourself or you have someone who takes care of that?
Make i tell u;
My chicken stew is second to none.. there's a way i blend veg oil with a touch of palm oil to give a special taste u can't ever get any where.

Goat meat stew
Vegetable with fish and goat meat u can eat with swallow, rice, yam.. act
My noodles will make u wet cheesy
Ogbonor I'm good
Okra I'm the best
My beans go make u thief cheesy
My pancakes will humble u
Goat peppersoup
Fresh catfish peppersoup
Fish/ chicken and chips (Irish potatoes or yam)
If I fry eggs for u I swear u will bite ur tongue
There are too many to mention. I'm an all rounder cheesy

Abeg i cook for myself oo.. except on some ocassions. I'm not married na so...
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
killmods:

Make i tell u;
My chicken stew is second to none.. there's a way i blend veg oil with a touch of palm oil to give a special taste u can't ever get any where.

Goat meat stew
Vegetable with fish and goat meat u can eat with swallow, rice, yam.. act
My noodles will make u wet cheesy
Ogbonor I'm good
Okra I'm the best
My beans go make u thief cheesy
My pancakes will humble u
Goat peppersoup
Fresh catfish peppersoup
Fish/ chicken and chips (Irish potatoes or yam)
If I fry eggs for u I swear u will bite ur tongue
There are too many to mention. I'm an all rounder cheesy
Wao this is funny sha, I use to laugh awkwardly whenever I see a man cooking, muscles inside kitchen mingling with pots is really ribs cracking sha
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
Wao this is funny sha, I use to laugh awkwardly whenever I see a man cooking, muscles inside kitchen mingling with pots is really ribs cracking sha
Na so one yeye girl dey yab me for school if i dey cook then. But it's nothing and cooking isn't just for women u know. Everyone should at least be able to cook some basic meal.
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
killmods:

Na so one yeye girl dey yab me for school if i dey cook then. But it's nothing and cooking isn't just for women u know. Everyone should at least be able to cook some basic meal.
You are right sha, e just get as e dy be sometimes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ride a bike,I actually learn and I drove it.but I dont trust myself to ride a bike now.i fit fuckup,I cant swim also
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by SoapQueen(f): 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
Draslo:
Now that I think about it, there's nothing I don't know how to do that will hinder my lifestyle except maybe in emergencies.

I know how to write in cursive
I know how to drive
I know how to ride a bicycle
I know how to swim
I know how to cook
I know how to dance
I know how to kponkiriyon
I know how to navigate
I know how to code (amateur)
I know how to make money any legit which way
I know how to make money any street which way
I know how to tame a wild vagina
I know how to make kids like me
I know how to manage money(sometimes tongue)
I know how to speak
I know when to speak
I know how to dress for whaatever occasion(sometimes, you could mistake me for a sales boy, other times, you'd need a change of panties)
I know how to play football, basketball and cricket
I know how to roll weed (like I'm so pro, celebrity status in my hood)
and so many more

To answer you OP, I don't know how to ride a motorcycle. That one go get solution this year by God's grace

Wow. If I wasn't seeing someone I for marry you sharp sharp.

Kudos!
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by wiseone28: 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
Jeon:
50 years and I can't do anything .
But you can login to nairaland and type something

Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by HillaryNelo(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
Can't cook and can't play any musical instrument
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Jeon(f): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
wiseone28:
But you can login to nairaland and type something

I don't know how to read self.

2 Likes

Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Reggaemich(m): 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
I have not learnt how to swim,

Don't have time for learning it
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Reggaemich(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
There are chefs everywhere, you can even order food these days,life has become very easy with modernisation
it is because of these so called Modernisation (u order everything online)

That most girl end Up knowing only

How to cook Indomie and Egg
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by medriano: 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
Can’t kill a chicken �
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by tosaino95(m): 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
Can't ride bicycle and swim
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by h0pze3: 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
Can't drive
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by SeaTrade(m): 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
Can't ride motorcycles.
Would love to own a power bike but I don't know how to ride one,so what's the point? angry
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Bashnigga(m): 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
I dunno how to play Ludo & to swim

1 Like

Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Draslo(m): 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
SoapQueen:

Wow. If I wasn't seeing someone I for marry you sharp sharp.

Kudos!
grin

lucky guy, I guess
Me I'm still single been so for like 3 years. I've realized that it's harder to find a sharp, working brain to love than a big yansh to love

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dating A Guy Abroad / My Spirit Doesnt Agree With This Visit! / Would You Date This Nigerian Chick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.