Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? (2659 Views)

If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future / Women's Age VS Men Age .. (what They Look For In The Opposite Sex) / Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Adeoye11(m): 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
Well, as for me..
1. I can't cook.
2. I can't swim.
3.I can't okay keyboard and drums but I sabi music small Sha
What again sef??
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by yungjay27(m): 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
I know how to make a pussy wet �
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
Jeon:
50 years
and I can't do anything

50 years? Omo you don pass evening newspaper.....na midnight Calender you be

Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Jeon(f): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
michael77777:

50 years? Omo you don pass evening newspaper.....na midnight Calender you be

actually faded 1st century midnight toilet paper will be OK for the description

2 Likes

Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
Jeon:

actually faded 1st century midnight toilet paper will be OK for the description[/b]

Chai! I for dash you my grandpa make you manage....but,.........

You are a feminist!!

Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Jeon(f): 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
michael77777:

Chai! I for dash you my grandpa make you manage....but,.........

You are a feminist!!

Lik I said R3LATIONSHIP WILL DEFINITELY BE THE LAST THING ON EARTH IN MY LIST

2 Likes

Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by SoapQueen(f): 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
Draslo:

grin

lucky guy, I guess
Me I'm still single been so for like 3 years. I've realized that it's harder to find a sharp, working brain to love than a big yansh to love

Rotfl!

Hahahahaha. You're crazy for this comment I swear!

Better girls dey everywhere, na una dey find God fearing Nicki Minaj.
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Draslo(m): 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
SoapQueen:

Rotfl!

I no dey that category o. I'm African so na normal say I dey attracted to big yansh BUT I'm 100% aware it's not everything. infact it's not up to 40% of what I'm looking out for. daisall
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Hartugrin27(m): 10:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
Flahyuq:
At your big age,what don't you know how to do?

Me-- I'm 26 and I can't swim embarassed

I can't wrap a weed.
Chai, e dey pain
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Agozskey(m): 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
I don't know how to approach woman
I don't know how to ride a bicycle
I don't how to swim
I don't know how to drive a car
I'm 21 by the way
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by shantti(m): 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
Am a good cook, my mum and sisters always rejoice whenever I cook stew any Sunday. Am good at soups too especially egusi.
I really want to learn how to prepare okpa(9th mile standard), want to learn how to play the piano, want to learn how to drive manual, no need to learn swimming(people from my maternal kindred dont swim), want to learn how to apply complex mathematical equations to every day reality
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Justice4Toto: 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
I dont know how to suckk pussy..
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Silentgroper(m): 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jeon:

grin

I'M NOT A FAN OF THAT.. BECAUSE OF SOME REASONS LIKE HYGIENIC ISSUES cheesy
Could u get that kind of luxury in borno? I am being serious.. Nt trolling.
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Silentgroper(m): 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
SoapQueen:

Rotfl!

U mean a God fearing sister with big nyash or with tincture of bad girl vibe...

Both are plenty in the area..

I knw a sister in d lord that likes to sing to mics in za oza room and still head to church grabbing a real mic singing to d high heavens..
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Silentgroper(m): 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jeon:

Lik I said R3LATIONSHIP WILL DEFINITELY BE THE LAST THING ON EARTH IN MY LIST

We both know u are an after 1 or 2 and u've got a husband is ur actual reason 4 saying dz..
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by pansophist(m): 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
At my age, I don't know how to spend money on woman wey no be my family. I greedy die, and I regret it. cry

7 Likes

Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by aimmoney9: 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

To guide preek to my pussy hole.
MadamV are u a bodyguard...... grin grin
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by SoapQueen(f): 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
Silentgroper:
U mean a God fearing sister with big nyash or with tincture of bad girl vibe...

Both are plenty in the area..

I knw a sister in d lord that likes to sing to mics in za oza room and still head to church grabbing a real mic singing to d high heavens..

I know that's right!!! Werey nla! Lool
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
pansophist:
At my age, I don't know how to spend money on woman wey no be my family. I greedy die, and I regret it. cry

Stingy.

I dey like you sha.

I prefer to burn money than give women.
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by dobnina(f): 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
pansophist:
It's not too late.
Oya come, let me teach you.
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by Higgies(m): 8:42am On Apr 15, 2022
How to like girls.
It's saddening.
Re: At Your Big Age,what Don't You Know How To Do? by realtalk19: 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
At your big age,what don't you know how to do?

Me-- I'm 26 and I can't swim embarassed

Drive a car

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Agemate Cousin Is Getting Married Next Month And I Am Feeling Depressed. / Help, My Fiancé Cooks Her Best Meal When We Are Broke / 7 Masculine Qualities Women SECRETLY Love In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.