Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,710 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

The Average Nigerian Does Not Know about Nairaland. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Average Nigerian Does Not Know about Nairaland. (3865 Views)

Funny Collective Nouns For Some Animals You May Not Know / Confusing English Words/Phrases You Probably Do Not Know / Can An Average Student Study Medicine And Surgery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Average Nigerian Does Not Know about Nairaland. by TheSourcerer: 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
budaatum:

They'd still be naked ignorant slaves, I suppose, though one of them was bound to use their mind at some point.

But that serpent, lol. That's the writing of dumb man who didn't know offsprings come from between a woman's leg. Trust them to claim a serpent told Eve what she came up with with her own mind.
I knew there would be a linking theory ,.....its a very 'unclear' story, saying it mildly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Average Nigerian Does Not Know about Nairaland. by TheSourcerer: 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
budaatum:

Doing now? Watching the fights.
https://www.nairaland.com/7090875/tyson-fury-vs-dillian-whyte/2#112217176
oh that's on cool.....I know Tyson fury though smiley
Re: The Average Nigerian Does Not Know about Nairaland. by TheSourcerer: 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
Candidlady:

The fact they can regenerate is something fascinating!! But iwould rather be brainless like jellyfish
Meaning no worries

But it so ironic that they can't live forever!!..

If you had the opportunity to drink the elixir of life would you take it!!?
there's no elixir lol and if given no lol ill know too much and keep living to know . but yes I do fancy the life of a brainless jellyfish , bet its blissful , even its death ..
Re: The Average Nigerian Does Not Know about Nairaland. by budaatum: 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
TheSourcerer:
I knew there would be a linking theory ,.....its a very 'unclear' story, saying it mildly

Well, it was written by people who were not there to observe what happened since it's just a made up story. Still, one can learn a lot from it.

Note how the creations in God's image of Genesis 1 were given the grand job of "Be fertile and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it. Have dominion over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, and all the living things that move on the earth", while Adam and Eve were working in some tiny poxy garden.

Something must have gone wrong between each so called creation of human being for them to be demoted so.

1 Like

Re: The Average Nigerian Does Not Know about Nairaland. by TheSourcerer: 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
budaatum:

Well, it was written by people who were not there to observe what happened since it's just a made up story. Still, one can learn a lot from it.

Note how the creations in God's image of Genesis 1 were given the grand job of "Be fertile and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it. Have dominion over the fish of the sea, the birds of the air, and all the living things that move on the earth", while Adam and Eve were working in some tiny poxy garden.

Something must have gone wrong between each so called creation of human being for them to be demoted so.
He loves them ........duh ....... Remember his son (or him) yeah he loved him so much he killed his son(himself ) for us ,totally unnecessary sacrifice if you ask me ....,....

My simple answer is Opium
Re: The Average Nigerian Does Not Know about Nairaland. by budaatum: 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
TheSourcerer:
He loves them ........duh ....... Remember his son (or him) yeah he loved him so much he killed his son(himself ) for us ,totally unnecessary sacrifice if you ask me ....,....

My simple answer is Opium

This is not factual, Sourcerer. Those who believe what you've said here might as well claim God sent a serpent to Eve too, but they'd then need to wonder why God supposedly punished them.

It was people who killed the one they call God's son who then lied that it was God's plan. They are no different to those today who'd attack you here for opening their eyes.

Cf. Allegory of the cave

1 Like

Re: The Average Nigerian Does Not Know about Nairaland. by TheSourcerer: 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2022
budaatum:

This is not factual, Sourcerer. Those who believe what you've said here might as well claim God sent a serpent to Eve too, but they'd then need to wonder why God supposedly punished them.

It was people who killed the one they call God's son who then lied that it was God's plan. They are no different to those today who'd attack you here for opening their eyes.

Cf. Allegory of the cave

isn't this how the the story was suppose go ? The preacher who is rejected by his people ? The rejected stone becoming the center/corner stone , I do feel you want me to re-read this passage as I'm missing something....?,.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Average Nigerian Does Not Know about Nairaland. by budaatum: 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
TheSourcerer:
isn't this how the the story was suppose go ? The preacher who is rejected by his people ? The rejected stone becoming the center/corner stone , I do feel you want me to re-read this passage as I'm missing something....?,.?

Do read it again, but first become like a child when you read it, and by that, I mean, abandon all the nonsense you've been told and look with your own mind.

Jesus is now the cornerstone. He was rejected, and now billions worship him.

https://www.nairaland.com/4960881/garden-eden-childs-view#74770060
Re: The Average Nigerian Does Not Know about Nairaland. by TheSourcerer: 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
budaatum:

Do read it again, but first become like a child when you read it, and by that, I mean, abandon all the nonsense you've been told and look with your own mind.

Jesus is now the cornerstone. He was rejected, and now billions worship him.

https://www.nairaland.com/4960881/garden-eden-childs-view#74770060

Buda would always be Buda
Re: The Average Nigerian Does Not Know about Nairaland. by budaatum: 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Buda would always be Buda

I guess so.

I wonder if you've ever considered that what you do here is open eyes like the serpent is written to have done and as Jesus also did. You might learn a trick or 2 on how to make people use their eyes, but you'd have to first see with your own eyes as opposed to the religious junk the stories are shrouded in.

The bit about the Cherubim with its flaming sword is a hint to how brave you are.

Fury won in round 6 by the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Know The Difference Between Uk, Britain, England? / Education Is A Right Or A Privilege? / You Go Fear Mathematics Calculation Na. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.