Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa (76088 Views)

Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? / Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Realmi: 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Golan007:

If you've been to Dubai, right before the airport, it is dusty.
I was still in Dubai last month wen zinolessky came to perform in a club. i did not notice any dust

Wen I go back on Monday, I go check am....if I remember nii o grin
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Realmi: 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
heendrix:

Hell fire is not dark
I never check am before oo, I just dey talk my own...

Wen u come back..
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Golan007: 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
Realmi:
I was still in Dubai last month wen zinolessky came to perform in a club. i did not notice any dust

Wen I go back on Monday, I go check am....if I remember nii o grin

Make e no be like say I dey make am up.

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
You see slawormiir and biafrans who resides in the east, if you wan spoil their mood just mention lagos. imagine, people wey come visiting wey motor drop for iyana ipaja, people wey never even enter 0.5% of the cities inside eko dey call the state overrated, menn... Bitterness dey make people look stupid o. Abeg dey Promote your states and stop bashing lagos.
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dogasas:
Just a few pictures from this mega city. If you're not careful, you might mistaken Lagos for Dubai , London or Chicago.
haaaaaaaaaaaa, OP na ment abi malaria

Lagos is a slum gosh
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Ahmedona: 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
Views from Lagos Yachts Club. Shot and edited on an iPhone X.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Realmi: 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
Golan007:

Make e no be like say I dey make am up.
I did not notice any dust, I love the weather
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by eminikansoso(m): 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Oga still show us the ghetto side abeg,I wan confirm something.
Flattino
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Mistermamus(m): 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
Abijan is the most beautiful let's not decieve ourselves
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Mayeldah(m): 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
Please show us pictures of mushin, Maroko, Ijora Badia, Ilasamaja, Okokomaiko, Bariga, Ikotun, Amukoko and the rest slums

Are they not also part of Lagos?

Why is the government neglecting these places? From Tinubu to Sanwo-Olu.

Tinubu and Fashola tried but the rest two na wash!
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by heendrix(m): 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
Realmi:
I never check am before oo, I just dey talk my own...

Wen u come back..

Last week... omo that place no be for the weak
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Realmi: 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
heendrix:

Last week... omo that place no be for the weak
welcome bro
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by oaugraduate1234(m): 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tomek09:

Stop this useless comparison. Lagos is rubbish compared to other developing cities.

At least, it is better than your state
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by oaugraduate1234(m): 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
Gbajure:

This ignoramus sef. What is the seaport u keep shouting off sef? Are u so ignorant to know that the port is a federal property hence all its revenue and taxes go to Abuja. Lagos gain is only PAYE which is nothing compare to the cost of maintaining the facilities associated with the ports.

Also company taxes go directly to FG and VAT. So get educated

Please educate him more
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Yankee101: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
No be by sight....what about the sound..all the noise....the black soot of pollution that stain your white right from ikeja to VI after you step off a plane? The smells and the dutty nko?

Abegi

Abuja is ahead but insecurity is choking the city with daily new arrivals escaping nonsense
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Niyinficient(m): 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
mema900:
Yeah, welcome to lagos

Olofo! This is Kano not Lagos
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by oyepaulkay(m): 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

at last we don catch u hateful village boys wey never enter Lasgidi before since ur mama born u. All if una be native village people wey poverty don bend dia lives so tey if dem manage come Lagos, na d village side of Lagos dem dey stay.
Poor man, u see everytin for dat picture na Lagos so stop disgracing urself and ur village clan.

LMAO you want cheap attention.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Reference(m): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
Which Lagos is that, the one in Portugal or the one I know where everything emblematic of a failing nation are visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.

The only semblance to Dubai is that both are monarchies.
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by charlesditro: 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
I can't see Makoko but why?.........and how come there is always light when you take these photographs, or no be thesame Lagos wey I dey?
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Panda7(m): 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
one thing I notice about nigerian states is that only the state can develop itself so make fg stop to dey theif state money and develop it's own economy.
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by KingAzubuike(f): 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
AmazingELixir:
grin

See how this one carry colour saturate pictures...na thesame Lagos I dey abi another one...
Like someone said, you don't have money to go out that's why it's difficult to believe such places exist in the country. Make good money.. Lagos is beautiful.
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Kpengla(m): 10:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tinubu is behind the Lagos of today, let’s try not to turn blind eyes to good things

What fúcking Tinubu

You fools all deserve your chains
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Dogasas: 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
DSC7:

Go to isale ijebu in lekki and show us how it looks like....

Don't also forget mainland and Maryland...
Ok

Welcome to Maryland.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by AmazingELixir: 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Like someone said, you don't have money to go out that's why it's difficult to believe such places exist in the country. Make good money.. Lagos is beautiful.

Get lost young lady...when we started rocking Lagos you were still in kindergarten.
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Yhungsarm(m): 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Beautiful??, abeg make them show iyana paja, obawole, coconut, ojora badia, Alakija, fagba, ajah, Sangotedo, awoyaya, ojodu,

Una Dey craze, like no be lagos I just commot from enter abroad back, Una Dey mad
Are u okay, Did u just mention Fagba and Obawole bcus that is where my family house is. Fagba is now developed and there is a proposed overhead bridge that will make it world class. Obawole too is now develop so many old house as been brought down and reconstructed. Also their his Kay-Farm estate with big people so the roads to the place from Fagba is now neat so Alaye calm down

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Yhungsarm(m): 11:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Comrade.

They must be high on drugs. Ignore them. That's exactly how people who haven't been out of Nigeria reason. Nigeria can't even be compared to Accra, let alone a whole Johannesburg
Why do you people just hate any progress made in Nigeria. Even Ghanaian will be hoping they have a state like Lagos. most of the slum in Lagos are caused by overcrowding and street market (Hustle). Lagos is on the right track as far as am concern, they are trying to enlarge the roads, create other transport means but most of you just abuse.
London, LA, Johannesburg and other big cities has been existing before Lagos and most does not even host this type of population so lets appreciate the effort of Lagos govt.
imagine comparing Lagos to Ghana or Abidjan, even Ghanaian knows Lagos is a big hub and they will love to have Lagos as their own. i repeat lets appreciate what we have and pray we get to the status of London, Dubai and co very soon.
futhermore, i see many mention Agege down to Fagba and Obawole please i need to correct this rubbish impression. Agege down to Obawole is no more a slum but a moderate town with hope of investments

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
Palema007:
Beautiful but no..I can't live in Lagos. I can only visit and enjoy beautiful views and places.
E too choke.
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by GregJames(m): 12:11am On Apr 16, 2022
Lies
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by bayelsaowei(m): 12:21am On Apr 16, 2022
Help2020:

The Lagos that has stable electricity, the Lagos without bad roads,the Lagos that have the best hospital in Africa, where tinubu treated himself when he was sick,let's not turn blind eyes to it.
you just answered that ignorant fellow well...Nigerians have been so tortured mentally that they can't tell what a standard environment should like...a city without 24hrs electricity, good roads and security. Is that one a city ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Bifwoli: 12:26am On Apr 16, 2022
Realist12:
Lagos is far ahead of Nigeria, even with the federal capital in Abuja it's nowhere close to Lagos . Lagos attracts the strongest , most industrious, the beauty in Lagos is actually the multi ethnicity of the people everone is giving a level playing ground to achieve the greater good for Nigeria. Can you imagine a Nigeria without Lagos?
Yes i can when i imagine the 1860s when Lagos was nothing and Britain acquired the Lagos colony.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) / U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States / Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.