Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa (76224 Views)

Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? / Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Walkee: 5:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

The Damn Niggar guy above me should be calming down.

Edo people sef...
the guy is a fool. Most of us aren't like him
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
wallarwallar:

Overrated comment

That's a good compliment thanks, what your statement mean is that my comment is most talked about, wow!
Which in turn to be the truth that Lagos is overrated. grin
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by timefarm(m): 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
toujurs:
Only illiterates would think like this, tinubu never did anything for lagos, but instead used lagos as a business centre, that is why he can't explain how he got wealthy. He is a thief. That stole alot from lagos. If not for that apapa sea port. Lagos won't be what it is today. Lagos state makes alot of money from tax payers, but yet still very dirty, pot holes every where, agbero every where, the pictures about were filtered and are privately owned businesses, and not lagos state supported projects.
Jealousy, hatred and ignorance. All in one post of yours.

So Las Vegas that is beautiful, is it government that established the business and hotels there?
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by porthouse7(f): 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
Oga still show us the ghetto side abeg,I wan confirm something.
every city get ghetto
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by smokeyupu(m): 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
Oga still show us the ghetto side abeg,I wan confirm something.

DON'T FORGET THE FACT THAT IT'S ALSO THE MOST DANGEROUS CITIES IN THE WORLD �!!!

YOUR CAR DON'BREAK DOWN FOR MAJOR ROAD BEFORE? YOUL BE LUCKY TO GET AWAY WITH YOUR LIFE..,

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by porthouse7(f): 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
Abidjan is the most beautiful city in Africa

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by bobbythegreat(m): 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
truth about this thread that it wokt show you pictures of the other side of the "real lagos"
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by eagleu: 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
Soffyh:
grin grin abegi when did Igbo man held Lagos state governor?? grin when did ordinary businessman use his money to build Lagos development,dangote,adenuga,otedola sef never come out to claim that

A few more years of education would have taught you that the taxes and income generated by private businesses are the main source of income for a state like Lagos
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by hilaryCU(m): 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Overrated dumb fuckkk place...there ain't no beauty in that gadamnnn place

Na only those slim girls way dey the picture background na im caught my attention

It seems you like slim girls so much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by effido666: 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ok I tot u said we should vote him
Tinubu is behind the Lagos of today, let’s try not to turn blind eyes to good things
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by 00FFT00(m): 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
killmods:

It doesn't count bro..let's learn to appreciate good. Everywhere get ghetto
Pics of Brooklyn and Manhattan below:

A quick question:

Have you been to Brooklyn or Manhattan?.
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Dogasas: 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
mfm04622:

Abuja is more beautiful! Also, Abidjan.

Hahaha Abuja? Abeg dey compare Abuja with akwa ibom instead
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Chivitaman147: 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tinubu is behind the Lagos of today, let’s try not to turn blind eyes to good things
How ??‽

Na him build all these?

Dead brains
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Dogasas: 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ifakiland:
Werey, show us ajegunle, iyanaba, ojo, oshodi, mile 2, mile 12, etc....werey dey snap private estate and resorts dey claim lagos looks like Chicago smh
Welcome to oshodi

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by peggywebbs(f): 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
Really? Which part did he contribute..is it the Anglican cathedral he built? Or the private hotels and resorts? Or is it the shopping malls? Or you want to tell me he built those houses for people. What exactly did Tinubu do in Lagos to make it great. Last I checked, Lagos was a fast developing commercial city during the era of the colonial masters down to the military government. Apart from agberoism, and tax collection, I don't see where he contributed jack shit.

If there's anyone who made any landmark achievement I will give it to Fashola and Ambode. Don't give me the crap of him picking talent, Lagos has a fine breed of intelligent and smart leaders and investors who will not see their resources sink. A lot of private Investors have contributed more than the government in making infrastructure available in Lagos because they are out to make profit. Rest your president agenda and tell that old man to go sip champagne in some island. We don't need him thank you. I don't even like commenting on politics but I couldn't resist, don't bother replying because I won't either.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
00FFT00:

A quick question:

Have you been to Brooklyn or Manhattan?.
Yes any other questions or u need proof
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by jwills(m): 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
StDonE:
How did you forget this beautiful part of Lagos?

Nigga that pic is like 4 years old
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Buytrust20: 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dogasas:
Just a few pictures from this mega city. If you're not careful, you might mistaken Lagos for Dubai , London or Chicago.
Lagos is overrated abeg.
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Imbecilicsamuel: 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
toujurs:
Only illiterates would think like this, tinubu never did anything for lagos, but instead used lagos as a business centre, that is why he can't explain how he got wealthy. He is a thief. That stole alot from lagos. If not for that apapa sea port. Lagos won't be what it is today. Lagos state makes alot of money from tax payers, but yet still very dirty, pot holes every where, agbero every where, the pictures about were filtered and are privately owned businesses, and not lagos state supported projects.

Oil dey your head.
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Enceladus(m): 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
grin grin These pictures are madly edited. Is that not ozumba mbadiwe looking like NYC.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Dshocker(m): 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2022

If you've been to places around the world,shame no go allow you tag Tinubu for this shantytown.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Franking: 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
Let's see Okokomaiko, Orile, Tolu to mention a few.
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by GooodHardDick: 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Levinas:

Exactly my friend. The other day someone was comparing Lagos and South Africa. Another said Lekki is more beautiful than Johannesburg. I just de laugh.

Comrade.

They must be high on drugs. Ignore them. That's exactly how people who haven't been out of Nigeria reason. Nigeria can't even be compared to Accra, let alone a whole Johannesburg
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by xukwaa: 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dogasas:
This pictures aren't even some of the most beautiful places in Lagos yet see how astonishing they are.
The last pic na Oriental. Close to the place wey we dey chop breakfast buffet.
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by GooodHardDick: 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
Jesse25:

U get Sense .... that south african nor get slun too what wrong with this kind of nigerian using every means to destroy d country image ...

Oga keep quiet!

If you see the truth, say it! You won't die!

We both know that Nigeria can never be compared to South Africa. In fact, you should be comparing Lagos and Abuja to Accra, no be mouth Africa. I'm sure you haven't been out of Nigeria before
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by xukwaa: 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
See as dem colour everywhere. E b like say na so the white ppl dey display their countries.
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Johel(m): 6:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dogasas:

You are bias...u just shared pictures of few areas and places on the island,and you're forgetting mainland...

Most private islanders developed VI down to Eleko axis themselves in collaboration with some,whilst that should be the government's Job to make sure roads are good and there's security...

But private persons/Rich ones & the elites provide those things themselves because they know the government doesn't care about anything good for the people...

Instead,they will do good and collect back in 100 folds, all pretence just to get validation from the people,"the masses"....

Not everywhere on that island is even good,some places from Lekki to ajah are total mess,while some area looks like heaven on earth too, Mainland got good places like that as well,places like gbagada,omole,Ikeja,GRA,Magodo ,okota estates
etc ,so you shouldn't forget that Lagos is big enough for us to just focus on the island alone...

Tinubu isn't an option,Maybe another candidate but certainly not Tinubu...Look it in and out and be true to yourself... Tinubu will only make Nigeria carry the name boldly "SHITHOLE" on its head,and trust me,it's Gona affect me and you in some ways,either obvious or not..

We need one who knows where the world is headed to,the world is heading forward, but Nigeria keeps going back..

We need someone whom understands global modern standard on governmental rule and development (GMSGRD) grin grin

Someone with a kind heart,fear of God,someone that means well for the people,someone that's vibrant and innovative with little or no deep political experience but with genuine intentions for the good of the people and the country at large.

someone that's strong,fearless and principled.

Someone that isn't a money worshipper,a greedy fool,a thief, a hooligan,one whom isnt responsible, and that includes being unable to shun and frown at hooliganism,touting and thuggery in open places, endangering the lives of passers by,and security agents like Police work with Oluomo's people & these street touts to cause problems on the innocents and vulnerable on a daily.

A greedy person can't take a country forward,instead the country and its economy will only sink due to numerous loots of various kinds, thereby imposing hardship on the masses..

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by GooodHardDick: 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
Soffyh:
go and check Newark in new jersey or some part of LA , no country is 100% clean neat

Try get sense!

You couldn't even compare Nigeria to Accra, na New Jersey and Las Vegas you see compare am with? Craze dey your head nii? How can you be comparing the land of the living with the land of the dead?

Oga compare Lagos and Abuja to Accra Ghana first, let's start from there
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by winterfell007(m): 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
Lagos the beautiful city in West Africa grin grin grin? who made that claim, just some pictures of VI, Ikoyi and Lekki Phase one, that makes it the most beautiful. Lagos keeps forming competition with it sister state forgetting that its a megacity and should be punching weight with other mega cities across the world. Always forming local champion.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Bull Wandering On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos Today (Photos) / Dinka, South Sudan: The Tallest People In Africa (Photos) / Very Strange Nigerian Guy I Saw In Germany Who Japa Back To Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.