Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa (76116 Views)

Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? / Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Cardealer2021(m): 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

They aren't "photoshopped". They are actual places in Lagos.

Editing no be crime. smiley

I know they are actual places.

But lagos and dirtyness goes hand in hand that is why it hard to believe that the op pics actually exist in lagos

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Magnoliaa(f): 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
Palema007:
Beautiful but no..I can't live in Lagos. I can only visit and enjoy beautiful views and places.

angry
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

angry
Lagos is stressful nah.. grin cheesy
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by eedhrisademola(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

angry
OKAY!.
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by 1867xs: 12:12am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:
Which lagos is this?

You can't continue to deceive us with your photoshopped pictures
[/s]
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Gamesmart: 2:05am On Apr 14, 2022
KingAzubuike:
Lol reflect7 mmsen and Gamesmart wouldn't like this... They'll keep on hyping Abuja that ought to be compared with the likes of akwa ibom and portharcourt... Na Abuja mates be that.

My friend, which yeye Lagos?

Go Abuja and see beauty and order.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Dogasas: 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
Gamesmart:

My friend, which yeye Lagos?

Go Abuja and see beauty and order.

Hahaha Abuja of all places.. you should be comparing Abuja with the likes of akwa ibom please.

Welcome to Lagos

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Dogasas: 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

I know they are actual places.

But lagos and dirtyness goes hand in hand that is why it hard to believe that the op pics actually exist in lagos

Lol you and mmsen are Bushmen ...if you con go jhalobia in the same Lagos nko what will you now say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by mmsen: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
Dogasas:

Lol you and mmsen are Bushmen ...if you con go jhalobia in the same Lagos nko what will you now say.

Why is my name in your mouth?

Make I slap you like Will Smith. tongue

Why don't you show us the view of Lagos from the Third Mainland Bridge? Particularly those areas closest to said bridge.

7 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Dogasas: 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
More of beautiful Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Dogasas: 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by citywal(m): 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
A dating advice question I get asked a lot by women/men is "Should you have sex on the 1st date? When is the best time to sleep with a guy/girl? Is it bad for a woman/man to have sex with a guy on the first date?".

Please if you like this video don't forget to support us by subscribing to our youtube channel and also like, comment and share this video to encourage us to keep making interesting videos like this.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM5PQgmh1Ys
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by BRATISLAVA: 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dogasas:
Just a few pictures from this mega city. If you're not careful, you might mistaken Lagos for Dubai , London or Chicago.

What is the name of that first white building?
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by CoronaVirusPro: 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Mods should please move to jokes section.

Op, You did not show the touts littering the self acclaimed mega city

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Jasper185: 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dogasas:
Just a few pictures from this mega city. If you're not careful, you might mistaken Lagos for Dubai , London or Chicago.

The same lagos wey I dey so �

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by BRATISLAVA: 4:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dogasas:

Sorry, but who on Earth drives a yellow Mercedes in Lagos?
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by akmath: 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tinubu is behind the Lagos of today, let’s try not to turn blind eyes to good things
ok
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Naiira(m): 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
City wey we dey use.

Other states are consciously building their empire out of Lagos deterioration.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Hamachi(f): 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dogasas:
This pictures aren't even some of the most beautiful places in Lagos yet see how astonishing they are.
snap ajegunle, Kirikiri and Mushin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Help2020: 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tinubu is behind the Lagos of today, let’s try not to turn blind eyes to good things
The Lagos that has stable electricity, the Lagos without bad roads,the Lagos that have the best hospital in Africa, where tinubu treated himself when he was sick,let's not turn blind eyes to it.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Tonygeesm(m): 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
Do not be fooled Lagos Is scam, 60% dirty and not human friendly

9 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Skymason20(m): 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
Show us ojuelegba , oshodi , apapa and idomota make we check sometin grin

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by swaggerjack: 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
toujurs:
Only illiterates would think like this, tinubu never did anything for lagos, but instead used lagos as a business centre, that is why he can't explain how he got wealthy. He is a thief. That stole alot from lagos. If not for that apapa sea port. Lagos won't be what it is today. Lagos state makes alot of money from tax payers, but yet still very dirty, pot holes every where, agbero every where, the pictures about were filtered and are privately owned businesses, and not lagos state supported projects.

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by AmazingELixir: 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
grin

See how this one carry colour saturate pictures...na thesame Lagos I dey abi another one...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
Isale Eko and Ajegunle pictures nko? Please let's compare

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by donprinyo(m): 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
Graduate of Lai University

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States / Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria / Very Strange Nigerian Guy I Saw In Germany Who Japa Back To Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.