Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa (76270 Views)

Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? / Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Soffyh(m): 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
MansoryMX:

Tinubu is not behind anything. Stop all this nonsense! Lagos was once the Capital of Nigeria and that brought about the infrastructure frame work you see in Lagos today. Secondly Lagos is a state filled with capitalists.
you see, when dey don't have candidate to proud of grin if tinubu handle river state in 4yr ,u will be proud of porthacout
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
Overrated fvck

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by CocoaOla: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Expensive shit hole compare to other cities
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nanavati(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
Akwa ibom ayaya

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Realist12: 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
RolexOfGeneva:

Rather. Can you imagine Nigeria without Niger-Delta oil which accounts for over 80 percent of Nigeria's revenue.
You people hype this Lagos too much and forget about the most important states To Nigeria which are Akwa Ibom, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, etc.
Without these states, Nigeria folds up even with Lagos.
I have never been an advocate on natural resources. I believe in human resources. That's why Lagos is way ahead of all other Nigerian states.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by mfm04622: 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dogasas:
Just a few pictures from this mega city. If you're not careful, you might mistaken Lagos for Dubai , London or Chicago.

Abuja is more beautiful! Also, Abidjan.
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Vincent1605: 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
This is Lagos welcome to the most traffic Destination,in west Africa
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Soffyh(m): 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
GooodHardDick:
This is what happens when you haven't been out of your country before angry

Lagos , Abuja and the entire country is a slum when compare to South Africa. As in Nigeria dey learn work for where South Africa dey.
go and check Newark in new jersey or some part of LA , no country is 100% clean neat

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by lebienconnu: 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
Trash, most beautiful in the world.
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by LagosNawaa: 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
Lagos State Nigeria

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by anyilalaz: 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dogasas:

Welcome to ikotun.. you can see the neat road. Lagos is beautiful.

Obgeni, don't show us inside the TBJ Synagogue church compound . please, show us the road that pass the front of the church to/from cele/Ikotun, or behind Ilewea bus stop enroute council round about at Idimu...
Yeye the smell!!!
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Gben5: 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
Legalcriminal:
Most beautiful in Nigeria no lie but you don use coloring spoil the pics like u dey do Tye and dye
abi oh na Watin I being wan talk..... grin
Legalcriminal:
Most beautiful in Nigeria no lie but you don use coloring spoil the pics like u dey do Tye and dye
abi oh na Watin I being wan talk.....
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Broveens42(m): 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
LagosNawaa:
Lagos State Nigeria

My goodness! grin
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by psucc(m): 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
Oga still show us the ghetto side abeg,I wan confirm something.
Wetin you want confirm dey Ibadan not Lagos
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by anyilalaz: 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
ednut1:
show us ikotun market.

''You see after descending the road at the front of iron market industries, and rain catch you there, if you walk anyhow, flood go sweep you go''.
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by 00FFT00(m): 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
Do you mean that is your Lagos?.
What about this Lagos?.

Nigerians can Sabi deceive themselves. No wonder Lai Muhammed made a carrier out of lying.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
We wey be denizens of Abuja gan gan would beg to disagree.
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by anyilalaz: 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
xynerise:

Just say welcome to Synagogue

That is the synagogue compound, heavily guarded by Nigeria Police force
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by CTete: 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
Okay
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nice thread
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by eteebanky1: 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Oloriburuku ni Baba e, oloshi Omo ale

dat na places for poor people like u and wey fit ur poor man mindset and idleness. as u no even sabi dis places for Lagos and u neva visit dem for ur life, aswear2gud, poverty don finish u.

every city for d world get hin poor places for poor people like u. From London to Paris to New York to Lagos, it is not a crime to keep poor people wey even like dirt and filth like u in d poor side of Lagos state.
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by eteebanky1: 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

dat na places for poor people like u and wey fit ur poor man mindset and idleness. as u no even sabi dis places for Lagos and u neva visit dem for ur life, aswear2gud, poverty don finish u.

every city for d world get hin poor places for poor people like u. From London to Paris to New York to Lagos, it is not a crime to keep poor people wey even like dirt and filth like u in d poor side of Lagos state.
Oloriburuku ni Baba e, oloshi Omo ale
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by CTete: 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
3D version. Na Eko we dey run show you come present to us like this?
Oga I beg stop me I don reach my busstop
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by anyilalaz: 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
MrSprinter:
I don't know why we like to celebrate mediocrity. Those that haven't walked the length and breadth of Lagos might agree with you. But for me, i won't agree that Lagos is the most beautiful.
Lagos is just an overhyped state compared to how it is supposed to be in a SANE country.
Why not give us pictures of Ayobo, Alagbado, Ipaja-command, inner part of Fadeyi ( where you will still find mud houses) etc before concluding.
I SPRINT

Join am with Ikotun, Idimu, Egbede, iyano-oba, Alaba int'l, Igboelerin, ijanikin, Igando, hit all the settlement to Badagry etc
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by wayodude(m): 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Na so marina be abi? Okay nau, go see am then lets talk.
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
A FLIGHT TO ABIDJAN IVORY COAST WILL MAKE YOU WEEP FOR ABUJA NOT LAGOS THAT IS THE BACK YARD OF ABIDJAN.

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
00FFT00:
Do you mean that is your Lagos?.
What about this Lagos?.

Nigerians can Sabi deceive themselves. No wonder Lai Muhammed made a carrier out of lying.
It doesn't count bro..let's learn to appreciate good. Everywhere get ghetto
Pics of Brooklyn and Manhattan below:

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by happney65: 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
No,Lagos is not the most beautiful city in west Africa. The little currently there was made possible by the Federal government of Nigeria.
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by galaxy2020(m): 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
grin
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Walkee: 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Oga still show us the ghetto side abeg,I wan confirm something.
why? When Americans are showing the beauty of New York York do they show the slum and ghetto?
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

No mind them they no fit appreciate good when they see am. Their mind has been trained to only appreciate the ugly so it's all they will ever get

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Bull Wandering On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos Today (Photos) / Very Strange Nigerian Guy I Saw In Germany Who Japa Back To Naija / Dinka, South Sudan: The Tallest People In Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.