Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett (26325 Views)

Ike Onyema To Release A Tell-All Book On Relationship With Mercy Eke / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina / "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Realists:

If Will Smith hold you, with these yabbing of yours, na only death can separate you from him.
I refuse to die, amen.
Na me dey fuc k his wife? Why he go tikanra momi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Rinoxy: 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
I keep seeing old gists on Nairaland these days. OP, this is as old as last week. Because u just stumbled on it doesn't make it news. Be current.
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by TheGift: 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
Sebastine1994:
Oh God my father,

None of my children will be as stupid as will Smith, I rather remain poor than become another will Smith.

Alpha male for life

If you be Alpha , you be alpha for your pocket. You don’t get big by putting someone else down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by carl90(m): 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
mr. august,I thought you are a musician. You are suppose to be releasing new music,blessing the world with your gift. Is that what you are doing? NO ! That is because you got no talent. Nothing ! you just chase clout by sleeping with a married woman and bragging about it. Go get a life,go build a career,mr. august. Whack dude !

2 Likes

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Ekaka1(m): 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
Now dem wan make Will smith go commit suicide so Jada go jakpa go meet another small boy for servicing cheesy
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Captain92: 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
If this will instill common sense to Will Smith, highly welcome
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by survival1(m): 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
For Will Smith to be humiliated publicly by his wife and he's still in the marriage means that she has his dark secrets and Will Smith will rather allow her have her way than for her to leak the secrets. If not this, I don't see why he's condoning all her nonsense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Forumobserver12(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
JaneYave:
Wen e wan be for u! Whites are nicely wicked. Why must you trend on another man's woe?

Jada Smith brought this show of shame upon her family, why must she go public about her affairs with the guy in the first place?
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by We4all: 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
This is getting stale already. She slept with that dude when she and Will were separated. So kini big deal?

Besides, she and Will practice an open marriage so why all the unnecessary criticisms ?

All over the world, spouses cheat on each other in the closet and pretend like nothing happened.

A woman practicing an open marriage hooks up with another man while separated from him. She opens up and suddenly the world won’t let her experience peace. Such hypocrisy!

6 Likes

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Hassanmaye(m): 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin..

Will Smith don miss market..

Imagine telling the world how he raise her legs up and dicked her........

How she sucked his d*ck and cum into her mouth....?

How Jada Smith use Augusta Sperm do Custard for will Smith to drink grin grin grin grin grin

Chaiiiiiiiiii... Make i put myself for will Smith shoes grin grin grin grin
Haha this is too wickedness
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Starzo: 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
CamusMidas:
They are all using Will Smith for there 15 minutes of fame, fvck that.
do you know who August Alsina is?...how can a star known world wide be looking for 15 minutes.

He's already very popular and rich on his own

1 Like

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by We4all: 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
Forumobserver12:

Jada Smith brought this show of shame upon her family, why must she go public about her affairs with the guy in the first place?

She said she was separated from Will at that time. I think the guy wanted to expose the relationship but she beat him to it.

1 Like

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Forumobserver12(m): 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
emkz:
On somebody's wife!

When we tell women to sleep with men with class, na men wey go disgrace them they dey follow. See na.

But na the woman first cast herself public na, na she first tell her husband for national TV say she knack the guy.

1 Like

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by faceland: 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
I don't want to read trash, stupid cunt.

You want your legacy to be about foooqin the wife of a man old enough to be your parents. He is the same age with Will Smith's oldest son.

1 Like

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Navalsadiq(m): 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
Lessons to all men out there

Don't beach on a woman trust me they are not

worth it.they are only there to steal your

joy,peace of mind and happiness.just man up,set

boundaries and maintain self control and the

you will go places.

2 Likes

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Starzo: 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
tarantino1:
Anything to cash out. grin

As he was unsuccessful in his attempt to become the next back up Chris Brown or Derulo, he's looking for his next big cash grab.

One of my niggas like August that year sha
August is forever my favorite artist

1 Like

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by OlawaleBammie: 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
I bn dey tink say a be simp before, but a be confirm alfamale and a bonafide redpiller for where this adagba madanu, amukumeko, didirin, akindanidani, dapolaboro will smith Odenson dey grin

1 Like

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Maximar: 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
survival1:
For Will Smith to be humiliated publicly by his wife and he's still in the marriage means that she has his dark secrets and Will Smith will rather allow her have her way than for her to leak the secrets. If not this, I don't see why he's condoning all her nonsense.

Or maybe he's simply a simp. How he went from his first wife to this bony nympho is something else.

1 Like

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Starzo: 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
carl90:
mr. august,I thought you are a musician. You are suppose to be releasing new music,blessing the world with your gift. Is that what you are doing? NO ! That is because you got no talent. Nothing ! you just chase clout by sleeping with a married woman and bragging about it. Go get a life,go build a career,mr. august. Whack dude !
August Alsina got no talent??...una can talk anyhow for this Nigeria ehn.
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by We4all: 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
YoungLionken:
Imagine little August Alsina making such infamous revelation about his love affair with a man (with a world wide recognition) like Will Smith's wife..

Dear men, never you abuse your woman by subjecting her to severe beating(one or two correctional slap is okay), no matter the provocation. Again, never you get blinded by love, to the point of losing your pride and regard as an African man, if your woman can no longer respect you as she should, then show her the exit door..

A man's destiny is determined by the love of his life; Adam and Eve, Samson and Delilah, Ahab and Jezebel, Solomon with his women, etc

Alaye, one or two slap is okay right? Is your wife your employee that you think she deserves to be punished? African men are useless and Nigerian men are more useless.

5 Likes

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by HausaIboYoruba: 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
tongue
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by tamdun: 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Perfect timing, will Smith go commit suicide grin
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by kiddkash(m): 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
ObaKlaz:
Life of a simp!
Let's see if he can slap Alsina too! tongue tongue
don't mind will simp
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by cococandy(f): 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
E remain for Will smith’s side chick/s to come and do their own tell all too. Everyone wanna trend.

August they have an open relationship. You’re probably not the only one she slept with. Get over yourself and stop falling in love with a woman who’s emotionally unavailable to you. You don’t see her other side dudes catch feelings. You’re the only one still hung up on it. It couldn’t have been the best you’ve ever had.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by cococandy(f): 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
They can’t get over the fact that there’s a dude somewhere who doesn’t think cheating should be reserved for men alone.

They wouldn’t be this bothered if Will was the only one who had a side partner and Jada was languishing everyday praying for him to change and come back to her.

Like they said, their marriage is their style and no one else has to do what they do. Not that hard to understand

We4all:
This is getting stale already. She slept with that dude when she and Will were separated. So kini big deal?

Besides, she and Will practice an open marriage so why all the unnecessary criticisms ?

All over the world, spouses cheat on each other in the closet and pretend like nothing happened.

A woman practicing an open marriage hooks up with another man while separated from him. She opens up and suddenly the world won’t let her experience peace. Such hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Lamanii22(f): 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
Is it that will smith is not enough for her or what, I like will smith too much for all these jada’s nonsense

3 Likes

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
But wait o! Wetin dey this pinket body sef?

Ahbi na KANYAMATA she dey use ni?
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by jaxxy(m): 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
August is very stupid.
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by donforeign: 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
Englandboy:
August alisna use to be street calm boy, didnt expect this from him .
na idiot.... Very useless pikin
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by abercrombie(m): 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
Trojan8:

Only you be man and woman just to clear same debt
Boss reason the matter at hand nothing is too small abeeg
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
theForth:
That's why it's good for men to take charge, control your relationships.
Mumu 'men' won't understand. There's no room for negotiation or compromises in some of these matters.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyans Come For Burna Boy On Twitter (see Why) / Agbani Darego Stunning In Lanre Da Silva (photos) / Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.