Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett (26354 Views)

Ike Onyema To Release A Tell-All Book On Relationship With Mercy Eke / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina / "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by ButterBurger: 11:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
Haa
Las Las dem wan give Mr Smith last smackdown.
Dem Sha wan kill the weak soul for dis life.
Brothers if you have ear make una hear.
It's not proper and appropriate for a man to love a woman more than a woman should love the man more.
These things are happening even around us and everywhere
If the man doesn't kill himself in the end, he might kill his woman.
Excess of everything con even bad self join in the first place
Even some women that cheat always end up killing their husband directly or indirectly

Yes a lot of ladies and even some few irrational men will certainly condemn me for this but I will commend myself.
Common sense isn't common.
Maybe the two commons self no even mean the same thing self
But hear word oh ye men, you were the first, you're the head.
Cheating is part of man's life.
Tell them to check the history from the beginning of their so called religious books.

Na most times one man, many wives.
Few times one man one wife

Na d fake and hypocritical controversial democracy cause all these wahala.
Human right human right, na why we no dey use kings and queens anymore.
Republic don scatter everything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Athemisia: 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
Sweetplum:
Make them assign suicide watcher to him o.
This August Alaina abi na September is very kala-daju (callous). Jada suppose beg him with another one night stand make he no release those part of the book but she's so pleased cos she likes it. And am sure Alsina no get meaningful life story to sell the book if not for the sexcapades of him & Pinkett.
Will Smith, see ya life!
Wetin special for Jada toto sef wey Smith wan die ontop?
Breas t she no get!
Yansh na frypan own!
Why fine man go dey waste ontop one midget looking lepa tegun-tegun, gbekumoyangan?
God, epp your son Will Smith. Don't let anyone sell otapiapia for him the day he wish to use it, amen.
Omo which language you use for here?? grin
Abeg chop eba you too much cheesy

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by GloriousGbola: 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
cococandy:
E remain for Will smith’s side chick/s to come and do their own tell all too. Everyone wanna trend.

August they have an open relationship. You’re probably not the only one she slept with. Get over yourself and stop falling in love with a woman who’s emotionally unavailable to you. You don’t see her other side dudes catch feelings. You’re the only one still hung up on it. It couldn’t have been the best you’ve ever had.

Are you talking to August or to Will tho?
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Athemisia: 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
carl90:
mr. august,I thought you are a musician.
You are suppose to be releasing new music,blessing the world with your gift.
Is that what you are doing?
NO !
That is because you got no talent.
Nothing !
you just chase clout by sleeping with a married woman and bragging about it.
Go get a life,go build a career,mr. august.
Whack dude !
I just tire for the boy oh, just dey do kiss and tell anyhow.
Well, I blame Will Simp wey go do open relationship.

3 Likes

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by OriOko88(m): 11:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
Damn...a case of kiss and tell sort of.. Only God knows the number of dikks, jada would have fvcked all her life..right from d days of 2pac.. Her pussy must have been so juicy hence Will's refusal to divorce her. Black American ladies are hell of a that. They fvck for fun.. Poor Will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by DKM123: 11:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
This people are just trying to stay relevant. He just had to quickly insert himself into the infamous slap saga. Sharp guy...

1 Like

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Munzy14(m): 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
Englandboy:
August alisna use to be street calm boy, didnt expect this from him .
Relationship with opposite sex can turn a sheep to wolf... cheesy
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Xiaohei(m): 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
The word simp has become a trite adjective when referring to Will Smith. Will and Jada were rumoured to be in an open relationship where both parties could sleep with whoever they wanted. By the terms of their relationship, Will must have been discreetly getting some pu.ssy, too. Honestly, I feel bad for Will because he’s a great man, a fine actor and an overall nice guy. I hope he weathers this huge storm he’s found himself in. Come on, Will Smith!

2 Likes

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
donforeign:
na idiot.... Very useless pikin
august use to be a very calm person in his song title bendetion he pray and ask God for forgiveness, dont know why he wanf to harm will smith
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by donforeign: 12:03am On Apr 14, 2022
Englandboy:
august use to be a very calm person in his song title bendetion he pray and ask God for forgiveness, dont know why he wanf to harm will smith
I heard he was very sick that why he never release music since
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Segun2222: 12:44am On Apr 14, 2022
decatalyst:

Make them shall place am on close watch and monitoring.

His heart will bleed when he begin dey read the chilling account. grin

August Alsina isn't kuku a nice dude grin grin
they dragged August into their shit
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by pacespot(m): 1:04am On Apr 14, 2022
Na so this guy go be multimillion dollars richer with this nonsensical book. Today's world is crazy
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by meobizy(f): 1:05am On Apr 14, 2022
Nobody gives a Bleep.
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by cococandy(f): 1:09am On Apr 14, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Are you talking to August or to Will tho?
Will knows what he’s into. He agreed and accepts and they’ve been doing their thing.

August is the one who seems to not be getting it. He wants love and exclusivity from someone he can’t get it from. Maybes that’s the appeal. The fact that she’s not emotionally available to him.

1 Like

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by sharone21(f): 1:16am On Apr 14, 2022
ademi87:
Will Smith doesn't deserve Jada...... The guy is too family oriented...

Na lie.

So, y didn't he stick with his 1st wife? Y did he leave her for Jada and making d world think she left them( Him & son)?

Truth is, the thing both of them dey inside, makes them voluntarily misbehave then later have some regrets all because of money and fame.

He gave this small boy permission to sleep with his wife, meaning both of them were into OPEN marriage.....Will met his 'crazy' type though, vetting more than he bargained for including having children NOT well brought up.

He is living with his crazy definition of the type of marriage he had knowingly/unknowingly put his hand into....I don't think Will is innocent like that, he just have a pretentious face.

1 Like

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Johnny147147: 1:46am On Apr 14, 2022
tino22:
I really don’t get it fr. I mean is the world really that heartless in mocking a married man. Or been inlove with the mother of your kids a crime. Definitely I don’t pity Will either because he had so many chances to walk away but what did I know.

Maybe Will's got much too lose financially hence the hang-on... Covert Eli'tn would had saved him all these stress.
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by amuwo1980: 1:48am On Apr 14, 2022
Will smith willie Obiano henpecked men , count me out
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by chaloskyx: 2:36am On Apr 14, 2022
you know the funny thing if will smith commits suicide 2omorrow over all the online hate and family issues these same people attacking him would call him a good man and blame people for going too far with the attacks wishing they had got to reach out to him personally to assist him with his troubles. useless things called humans

1 Like

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Asianjollof007: 3:09am On Apr 14, 2022
This is crazy, i know this kind of humiliation can't happen to any woman. Smith is just a stupid simp and he is embarrassing the male gender.

1 Like

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Nobody: 3:18am On Apr 14, 2022
Englandboy:
August alisna use to be street calm boy, didnt expect this from him .

Until Will Smith begged him to shag his wife
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by toprealman: 3:19am On Apr 14, 2022
Sebastine1994:
Oh God my father,

None of my children will be as stupid as will Smith, I rather remain poor than become another will Smith.

Alpha male for life
I have seen your type oga.....mentally weak freaks that have perfected the art of bullying easy prey and forming tough. Alpha male ko Alomo Bitter ni!

1 Like

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 14, 2022
Sweetplum:
Make them assign suicide watcher to him o.
This August Alaina abi na September is very kala-daju (callous). Jada suppose beg him with another one night stand make he no release those part of the book but she's so pleased cos she likes it. And am sure Alsina no get meaningful life story to sell the book if not for the sexcapades of him & Pinkett.
Will Smith, see ya life!
Wetin special for Jada toto sef wey Smith wan die ontop?
Breas t she no get!
Yansh na frypan own!
Why fine man go dey waste ontop one midget looking lepa tegun-tegun, gbekumoyangan?
God, epp your son Will Smith. Don't let anyone sell otapiapia for him the day he wish to use it, amen.

Will is a fan of Tupac, he is happy to draw inspiration from the same hole Tupac enjoyed
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:25am On Apr 14, 2022
I see Will Simp Smith slapping paparazzi following him around to know why the Ashawo wife dey knack any how , I see police arresting him, I see him spending days in detention, I see none of his family member wife/kids coming to bail him , I see more frustration in his cell bed, I see good samerithan balling him, I see him going back to his house, I see Jede locking him out side, I see him more depressed I see him dying of overdose shot of cocain

This is the end of William Simple Smith this is what I saw
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Nobody: 3:29am On Apr 14, 2022
maiiilooo:
This is unfair naa
It pains me to see Will being humiliated like this ...
Na person way don dey give me and other fans joy with him movies faa

Behind the movies he is a big simp as you can see. He should reclaim his manhood and respect
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:35am On Apr 14, 2022
If I were Simps Smith Williams I will show this woman exist door and remarry someone that deserves my love
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by BOYS2MEN: 5:19am On Apr 14, 2022
I was just wondering what type of carrier august alsinha was too still work on..when he is an award winner.."multiple one at that" got millions of dollars , endorsement etc..so I am wondering whose lifestyle he should work on....
Angelfrost:

My Career is doing exceptionally well... What Carrier are you on about sir?!! undecided
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by donproject2(m): 5:21am On Apr 14, 2022
tino22:
I really don’t get it fr. I mean is the world really that heartless in mocking a married man. Or been in-love with the mother of your kids a crime. Definitely I don’t pity Will either because he had so many chances to walk away but what did I know.

You are the only one that has made a sensible comment so far, has it become a crime for a man to show deep and true love to his spouse? But, if Will is opposite of what he his right now, like being abusive, world will still blame him for being a wicked husband.

I have so much learnt in this relationship/marriage of a thing that I treat those opposite gender in acute manner, I play dual confusing roles, a nice guy today, a storm tomorrow, I won't abuse them or show much love, I make their lives miserable by being simply unpredictable, unyielding but at the same time caring when I choose to. That's exactly what they want, leave them hanging in the middle, you will always remain on top of your game.

1 Like

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Mvena(f): 5:40am On Apr 14, 2022
Shora fun obinrin! Oluwa awa pelu e
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 14, 2022
Starzo:

do you know who August Alsina is?...how can a star known world wide be looking for 15 minutes.

He's already very popular and rich on his own
He is not an A list artist, most people don't even know him until after the entanglement crab.

Oga August Alsina is milking this shit for all it got, he is an idiot.
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by EdwardRandy(m): 6:51am On Apr 14, 2022
[quote author=DenreleDave post=111923414] grin grin..

How Jada Smith use Augusta Sperm do Custard for will Smith to drink grin grin grin grin grin

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Druss(m): 6:57am On Apr 14, 2022
Why is Will Smith to blame for the evil actions of his gas lighting wife? What do you expect him to do?

It is Jada that can put a stop to this but I presume she likes the attention that she is getting and doesn't care about the damage done to the family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources / Actress Nazo Ekezie Celebrates Her Birthday In Cleavage Baring Photos / Laura Ikeji Shares Gorgeous Christmas Photos With Her Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.