Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett (26584 Views)

Ike Onyema To Release A Tell-All Book On Relationship With Mercy Eke / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina / "Surviving Churchill" Tonto Dikeh Hints At Writing A Tell-all Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by BOYS2MEN: 4:24am On Apr 15, 2022
Wail for all I care....I stand with august...I fit bet my balls say august alsinha's net worth big pass una forum sef...just one stupid slap wey una smith give, en don loose almost everything wey en work for and una dey dia dey wail up and down...shey na en love en wife pass? Man wey dey make jokes with other ppl too so why taking it too personal...still d same wife condemn the act na only jobless naija urchins dey here dey wail like say buhari slap dia papa....NDI ALA NDI ALA
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 15, 2022
Yes i think he is better now
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by SavageResponse(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
BOYS2MEN:
No shaking. grin grin..I fit bet with my life say You
still dey hungry...UNEMPLOYED PERSONNEL grin..carry your painful wailing to somewhere else and live leave that successful young man ....trust me you be failure when compared with a August,I no mean rude words but na true....so drink chilled o Odogwu bitters to chill your bittered soul

Go school you no gree, see how you're busy disgracing your generation! grin
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by BluntCrazeMan: 3:19am On Apr 16, 2022
Englandboy:
August alisna use to be street calm boy, didnt expect this from him .
He just stopped being calm..
He removed the “Calm”.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by BOYS2MEN: 6:07am On Apr 16, 2022
Obviously you are bittered....august alsinha's is a star,and en don Bleep will Smith wife and en must tell the world....oya keep wailing...if you wail too much ,he will f*ck every female wey u manage get for your generation and would still tell the world about it...mad man wey dey claim savage response...ONYE ALA ONYE ALA .* RESULT OF A FUCKERY RELATIONSHIP,ur mate dey make millions of dollars ,dey here dey form graduate on top nairaland...na graduate like u get nairaland.."get sense" no b curse grin...
SavageResponse:

Go school you no gree, see how you're busy disgracing your generation! grin
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by razzydoo(m): 6:09am On Apr 16, 2022
Please stop giving us Bobo to drink. Alsina ain't worth more than Nairaland.
BOYS2MEN:
Wail for all I care....I stand with august...I fit bet my balls say august alsinha's net worth big pass una forum sef...just one stupid slap wey una smith give, en don loose almost everything wey en work for and una dey dia dey wail up and down...shey na en love en wife pass? Man wey dey make jokes with other ppl too so why taking it too personal...still d same wife condemn the act na only jobless naija urchins dey here dey wail like say buhari slap dia papa....NDI ALA NDI ALA
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by BOYS2MEN: 6:22am On Apr 16, 2022
You wan upgrade for nairaland via my nairaland quote...well he is worth it...OYA WAIL!!! nwanuofia grin
razzydoo:
Please stop giving us Bobo to drink. Alsina ain't worth more than Nairaland.
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by razzydoo(m): 6:28am On Apr 16, 2022
Respect is reciprocal. Drop facts, not clout. I had to do my checks. It is not by insults to make you look on point.
BOYS2MEN:
You wan upgrade for nairaland via my nairaland quote...well he is worth it...OYA WAIL!!! nwanuofia grin
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by BOYS2MEN: 6:52am On Apr 16, 2022
Bros I no go school ..but make we live am for dia ..I stand with august and that's final...u go continue wailing or leave me in peace? grin
razzydoo:
Respect is reciprocal. Drop facts, not clout. I had to do my checks. It is not by insults to make you look on point.
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by razzydoo(m): 7:06am On Apr 16, 2022
I like you sha. cheesy
BOYS2MEN:
Bros I no go school ..but make we live am for dia ..I stand with august and that's final...u go continue wailing or leave me in peace? grin

1 Like

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by SavageResponse(m): 7:58am On Apr 16, 2022
BOYS2MEN:
Obviously you are bittered....august alsinha's is a star,and en don Bleep will Smith wife and en must tell the world....oya keep wailing...if you wail too much ,he will f*ck every female wey u manage get for your generation and would still tell the world about it...mad man wey dey claim savage response...ONYE ALA ONYE ALA .* RESULT OF A FUCKERY RELATIONSHIP,ur mate dey make millions of dollars ,dey here dey form graduate on top nairaland...na graduate like u get nairaland.."get sense" no b curse grin...

I don't know Alsina personally and I have never met him before so why should I be embittered by the struggling musical career of a C-Class artist like him.

Oya mention his hit songs.

Most people had never even heard of him until this whole entanglement thing started.

Instead of you to use your free time to improve your life you're forming fan boy for a wack musician who doesn't even know you exist.

Omó wérè!
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by BOYS2MEN: 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2022
ANU-OFIA zuzu ba n'ofia ...skull miners
SavageResponse:

I don't know Alsina personally and I have never met him before so why should I be embittered by the struggling musical career of a C-Class artist like him.

Oya mention his hit songs.

Most people had never even heard of him until this whole entanglement thing started.

Instead of you to use your free time to improve your life you're forming fan boy for a wack musician who doesn't even know you exist.

Omó wérè!
Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by BOYS2MEN: 1:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
That's my niggah....you know what? You earn my respect bro@ razzydoo grin
razzydoo:
I like you sha. cheesy

1 Like

Re: August Alsina To Release A Tell-all Book On 'Entanglement' With Jada Pinkett by SavageResponse(m): 2:04am On Apr 17, 2022
BOYS2MEN:
ANU-OFIA zuzu ba n'ofia ...skull miners

Òmó jati-jati!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chinedu 'Aki' Ikedieze Poses With His Asian Fans / Yul Edochie To Critics: I Will Sort Out Issues In My Family Amicably / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.