Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

What My Dad Thinks About The New Anambra State Governor | Make The Perfect Ukwa - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What My Dad Thinks About The New Anambra State Governor | Make The Perfect Ukwa (466 Views)

Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) / My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. / My Dad Granted Me An Interview! | What He Thinks About Me | Vlog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What My Dad Thinks About The New Anambra State Governor | Make The Perfect Ukwa by alex4nj(f): 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hi Fam��
This is an activitiy-packed Vlog: I travelled down to my Hometown, Nnewi, to pick up the foodstuff my Mum bought me, and, she surprised me! I also paid my Dad a visit, plus, I showed you guys, how to make the most delicious/ perfect ukwa (breadfuit), and, SO MUCH MORE!

Thank you So much for watching. If you enjoyed watching, PLEASE Like, Comment, Share, and of course, please Subscribe to my channel�� THANK YOU❤

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvXUYyGf7fk
Re: What My Dad Thinks About The New Anambra State Governor | Make The Perfect Ukwa by Eternitymedia88: 6:42am On Apr 14, 2022
Nwayi Nnewi... Keep it on!
Re: What My Dad Thinks About The New Anambra State Governor | Make The Perfect Ukwa by alex4nj(f): 7:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
Thank you.
Eternitymedia88:
Nwayi Nnewi... Keep it on!

(1) (Reply)

My Sister @nelo Okeke Banned Me, From Taking Her Daughter On Bathroom Breaks! / Nairalander's Dad In The Hospital. / Queen Is Joined By Three Generations Of Family On The Buckingham Palace Balcony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.