Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos (66332 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver / Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial / Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2022
How's this our business?

Very soon, we will get news like "pictures of Osibanjo taking snuff at his father's backyard". Propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by superemmy(m): 9:43am On Apr 14, 2022
plaindealer:
Den don start again, next is to go buy roadside and akara and corn..

PYO is starting on a predictable, laughable and very immature note... grin grin

So Amaechi really plait her sha.

Nothing wey Jibril no go see for Sambisa
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Emmanuelezee350: 9:43am On Apr 14, 2022
Solid Boerboel puppies available available for new homes

DM ME ASAP ON +2349121836958 IF INTERESTED FOR MORE INFO

SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE PLEASE

Location ANAMBRA

AFFORDABLE PRICE

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by ManOfSon: 9:44am On Apr 14, 2022
Cyynthia:
Picture Of Yemi Osibanjo Fueling His Tank

When are Nigerians ever going to understand that stupidity is a curse and that naivity is the twin brother?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by phorget(m): 9:44am On Apr 14, 2022
That is good for our incoming presido, some people would wait until election period before doing their antics.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by 001spice: 9:44am On Apr 14, 2022
Cyynthia:
A very humble pastor of the most high..

The nightmare of YMM..
Tinubu urchins won't sleep tonight !
yes very humble in stealing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by cutedharmee: 9:45am On Apr 14, 2022
Nah madness dey worry una. Shey una don start all dis rubbish wit aw dis country situation be so? I no go talk o buh if una put one slowpoke wey go suffer us again for dah presidential post eeehn nah so so curse I go dey place on una. embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by DeeOneBangin: 9:45am On Apr 14, 2022
What’s the big deal in this. In developed countries, this one na normal thing

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Camelot65: 9:45am On Apr 14, 2022
Tomorrow, Amaechi might buy minimi chinchin or even fry akara by the roadside. angry

It always gets funnier with these politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by AlphaTaikun: 9:47am On Apr 14, 2022
@Seun, @Mynd44, @Dominique, @Lalasticlala.

I'm really pissed off that this inciting thread was pushed to the Front Page. I have been a member of Nairaland since 2005 and this is
an example of what we have been complaining about... The use of many FAKE NL monikers by tribal bigots to spread covert
and overt hate speech.

VP Yemi Osinbajo is the clear target of attack on this thread by the OP and the other tribal bigot trolls here!

Go through the NL profile and signature of this OP, and the hate speech, and insults written there... then you'll further realise that the OP of this thread is NOT a Yoruba Christian and the moniker and thread was created by a known non-Yoruba to create the feeling of disharmony between the Yoruba Muslim Ummah and Yoruba Christians where there is NON, and should have been deleted and NOT have been on the Front Page.

@Seun, @Dominique, @Mynd44, give this OP's moniker a total BAN from using NL ASAP to prevent
further discontent with Nairaland.

Cc: Jackson105, Plaindealer, Seunmsg, Manofson
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by berryPee(m): 9:48am On Apr 14, 2022
Fake life just like their fake promises. yeye dey smell sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by oneMalik: 9:48am On Apr 14, 2022
Wetin this one teach us now?

Cos I dey wash my car myself everyday mean am gonna be a good leader abi ?

people still dey mumu demself Sha!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by tete7000(m): 9:48am On Apr 14, 2022
Iyadesa:
Please what's the message there

I don't understand o. Another election propaganda. The problem with this country is that elections are usually emotion, rather than being issue-based.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by sabreal: 9:48am On Apr 14, 2022
Cyynthia:

The nightmare of YMM..

Let them worrk hard day and night to fail
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 9:49am On Apr 14, 2022
Cyynthia:
Picture Of Yemi Osibanjo Fueling His Tank

See stupid people, opening their teeth like goats, because Osinbajo is fueling his vehicle. ....

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by anonimi: 9:50am On Apr 14, 2022
Iyadesa:

That fake pastor Osunbande is as clueless as his NEPA certificate vegetable boss in Aso Rock.
No wonder he wants to continue Bubu's failure. Is that not his only reason for asking us to vote him as president?
Did he buy the fuel at N40 APC promised in 2015 or at the deregulated price

BeeBeeOoh:
The Federal Government said the deregulation of the downstream sector and eventual elimination of the petroleum products subsidy has removed its monthly burden of N15.4billion in 2016.
The Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo who spoke at the Ministry of Petroleum Resources (MPR) year-end scorecard presentation and Joint Venture (JV) cash call signing in Abuja yesterday it would fetch about $15billion worth of investments for the oil and gas sector.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/business/subsidy-removal-fg-saves-n15-4bn-monthly-says-osinbajo/176210.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 14, 2022
Why is this on fp?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by anonimi: 9:51am On Apr 14, 2022
001spice:
yes very humble in stealing

cheesy grin

You are too much, boss.
Scratch that, you are three much wink

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Damiflow: 9:51am On Apr 14, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Picture of me wen I dey clean my toilet this morning. Now vote for me for presido
Useless people their format don cast
grin grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Ajeeb: 9:54am On Apr 14, 2022
SIA
Senator Ibikunle Amosun
Is Coming
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by kobobay(m): 9:55am On Apr 14, 2022
Caption:

See me, I am humble. I will be fueling your car for you.

Osinbajo
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Mirawonder007(m): 9:55am On Apr 14, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Picture of me wen I dey clean my toilet this morning. Now vote for me for presido
Bro,God bless u .people don't know that it is not humility

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by alshalz(m): 9:56am On Apr 14, 2022
Abeg meki somebody show us pictures where he dey eat ewedu or where he dey poo
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Ddigit: 9:56am On Apr 14, 2022
Pastor that cannot speak the truth.....simple truth oooo....hian.

" Thou shall speak the truth and it shall set you free" is not in his bible.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by GloriousGbola: 9:57am On Apr 14, 2022
The real story here is about the crazy dealer of this now enyo Station.

A masterpiece in Nigerian gragra and untouchability
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by IbileIfe: 9:58am On Apr 14, 2022
So, we should fry egbado? shocked
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by jrusky(m): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2022
Cyynthia:

The nightmare of YMM..

Tinubu supporters blood is really hot right now and I don't know why.

Nigerians may be shock to see these two men join forces at the die minute. Just my opinion though.....

Nigeria politician if you trust them wallahi you are on your own.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by rosechika1994: 9:58am On Apr 14, 2022
Osinbajo, a pretender, a thief, a betrayer and among all, a liar, don't vote for the crump.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Mozegee: 9:59am On Apr 14, 2022
No message at all
Iyadesa:
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by namo77: 9:59am On Apr 14, 2022
cheesy
osinbanjoisaliar:
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by namo77: 10:00am On Apr 14, 2022
Nigerians enjoy mediocrity
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by thatigboman1: 10:00am On Apr 14, 2022
seunmsg:
If Peter Obi Pandora can queue up for a commercial flight, Osinbajo can also form fuel attendant. The game is the game and faking it is part of it cool
how far with your brother Tinubuadvocate that was here begging for help to get Canadian visa? Keep talking rubbish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics / Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.