Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos (66335 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver / Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial / Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
Election ooo

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by EgunMogaji2: 12:47am On Apr 14, 2022
Won tun ti de o grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Help2020: 12:48am On Apr 14, 2022
Cyynthia:
A very humble pastor of the most high..

The nightmare of YMM..

Tinubu urchins won't sleep tonight !
Don't mind them. Just because VP declared to run they suddenly remember economy has nosedived under him. APC Lagos that have never agreed to this. Selfish set of people.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by juman(m): 1:38am On Apr 14, 2022
I see love in peoples eyes.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Racoon(m): 1:45am On Apr 14, 2022
It is time for the usual senseless political stunts and deceptions that have no bearing on the lives of the common man.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by MemoriesAndMe: 5:04am On Apr 14, 2022
ygowon:
See how they are laughing at him because it's unusual. Fake politicians.

Nigeria needs one who is not pretending only when it is during election time
Abi o. When did people start pumping their own gas at filling stations in Nigeria?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by xelly: 5:17am On Apr 14, 2022
When did he start doing this? Did he fuel his tank all the 7 years in power? Must he carry cameramen to the fuel station to do this?

Just when you what to know a sycophant, you look closely to Osinbajo.

Prof. of Law heading lawlessness
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Judybash93(m): 5:23am On Apr 14, 2022
And this is news?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by phemmyfour: 7:02am On Apr 14, 2022
Cyynthia:
Lalasticlala Lalasticlala
Yinmu....old format
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by SarkinYarki: 7:08am On Apr 14, 2022
Iyadesa:
Please what's the message there

The message here is deception
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by kingjis: 7:14am On Apr 14, 2022
Cyynthia:
Lalasticlala Lalasticlala

Foolish nigerians ,will start praising him

Fools
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Joylove2324(f): 7:14am On Apr 14, 2022
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by ruggedtimi(m): 7:50am On Apr 14, 2022
Waiting for tinubu eating Amala under mile 1 bridge
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by kenmaro: 8:11am On Apr 14, 2022
Deception at its peak.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by SledgeHammerer: 8:38am On Apr 14, 2022
Outdated format
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Lionnation: 8:40am On Apr 14, 2022
ygowon:
See how they are laughing at him because it's unusual. Fake politicians.

Nigeria needs one who is not pretending only when it is during election time
peter Obi is the man, so real so down to earth

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by ygowon: 9:20am On Apr 14, 2022
Lionnation:
peter Obi is the man, so real so down to earth
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by apasino01: 9:37am On Apr 14, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Picture of me wen I dey clean my toilet this morning. Now vote for me for presido
you have my vote bro
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Oblongata: 9:37am On Apr 14, 2022
Seun go chop well well for this period ehn grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by TheWolfen(m): 9:37am On Apr 14, 2022
Starboy himself
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Udemzy05: 9:37am On Apr 14, 2022
Is this a joke?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by rajiedreez: 9:38am On Apr 14, 2022
How many people will fuel station give nuzzle to fill their tanks themselves.

Next
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by blazingblender(m): 9:39am On Apr 14, 2022
Jeeeez
So how is this news na
Nna mehn
Some kind post go just calm down taya me
Why haven't you shown us throwback photos of him eating or even sleeping na??
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by ZUBY77(m): 9:39am On Apr 14, 2022
seunmsg:
If Peter Obi Pandora can queue up for a commercial flight, Osinbajo can also form fuel attendant. The game is the game and faking it is part of it cool

Except Peter Obi does his as normal. Not foe pictures. He has been flying economy class since birth.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by harmargedon: 9:39am On Apr 14, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Wow, he ll be a good president . No wonder he handled the economy professionally while bubu took charge of security wink

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by meeketta: 9:40am On Apr 14, 2022
Iyadesa:
Please what's the message there
A man of his statue, should not be doing that.(nigerian's metality)
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by michoim(m): 9:41am On Apr 14, 2022
Cyynthia:
A very humble pastor of the most high..

The nightmare of YMM..

Tinubu urchins won't sleep tonight !
You can say that again
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Navalsadiq(m): 9:41am On Apr 14, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Picture of me wen I dey clean my toilet this morning. Now vote for me for presido
one chance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos) / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics / Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.