Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos (66338 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver / Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial / Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Collyno82(m): 11:41am On Apr 14, 2022
Cyynthia:
Picture Of Yemi Osibanjo Fueling His Tank
This thing small girls they use one hand carry na him my oga at the top use two hands they do. Anyways PYO is sound.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
contest for ur local govt chairman

Dat one too small. I want presido and Aso rock office.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Kingosytex(m): 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
seunmsg:
If Peter Obi Pandora can queue up for a commercial flight, Osinbajo can also form fuel attendant. The game is the game and faking it is part of it cool

If Oyetola Pandora could be contesting for second term, everything is possible in this country cheesy
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by wiseoneking: 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
Advocate500:
the thing pain this one, gradually Osinbajo sudden popularity is making his enemies shiver .
I thought you say BAT or never.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Elidrisy20: 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
Who be that pump attender,Edo no be Lagos
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Ambassadors: 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
Very gullible, so make we fry beans. Dem give u fuel nozzle becos u be VP so how does that help Nigeria security or enonomy challenge?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by DaInferno(m): 1:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Picture of me wen I dey clean my toilet this morning. Now vote for me for presido
grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by lexy2014: 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
Cyynthia:

How is this now an achievement and a criteria for being president?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by lexy2014: 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
Collyno82:
This thing small girls they use one hand carry na him my oga at the top use two hands they do. Anyways PYO is sound.

Sound in what way?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by lexy2014: 1:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
Massiveglory:
Putting fuel in car should not be news. These are normal things that any normal person should do.
Put fuel or no put fuel, Osinbanjo if given the mandate, will make a great leader.
I am up for any of Obi, Osinbanjo or Amechi for presidency.
Whoever loves tinubu should tell him that if he likes, he should call all the ministers and governors since 1960 , he will not get to be president.

How will osinbajo make a great leader?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
Cyynthia:
A very humble pastor of the most high..

The nightmare of YMM..

Tinubu urchins won't sleep tonight !
I like Osibanjo! But you using this to demonstrate or show us that he is humble means "you don't even know the meaning of being humble." That was why the vegetable and the one urinating upon himself was able to manipulate a lot of your likes .The time is here ones again; you will see some of them walking inside potopoto road with civilians and you will still call it humble and down to earth or people's general..
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

I go make toilet cleaning my number 1 policy. I go do WAI setup. I go bring people com inspect your toilet every week. If your toilet no clean, 5 strokes of Cane na him you go collect
wow sir that would be wonderful achievement sir I am solidly behind you and you Alone . grin grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Dat one too small. I want presido and Aso rock office.
u neva chi chom-chin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Sunnyski: 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2022
He will be a very good Gas Station attendant.

Someone should please employ him.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Ashirioluwa: 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
So what is special in this? Nigerians with slave mentality
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Diligence: 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
Prof Osinbajo radiates Hope, but Tinubu reeks of Selfishness, gloom, pro max Aso Rock Retirement ...
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by otie02: 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
Cyynthia:
Na formant we done wise .
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by igbokwu(m): 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
Ok na we don see am
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Chrisslim(m): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Wow, he ll be a good president . No wonder he handled the economy professionally while bubu took charge of security wink

Savage respond u won't make heaven hahahahahaha
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Poleski: 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
A stupid political photo op!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by nick50(m): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2022
Na them

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Prettygirl200(f): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Wow, he ll be a good president . No wonder he handled the economy professionally while bubu took charge of security wink
Sorry oooo but which economy and which security do u mean the one we are in presently
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Passionate1(m): 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
Nigeria no get self- service gas station. .
Oshi bad jo just dey fool gullible , suffering and smiling Nigerians. .
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Sensiblerealist: 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
You people are all s*CK. I'm sorry to say this.
How is this nonsense news now!
Why would politicians not take you all for a ride till the next 1 million years!
You are all looking at the crumbs falling from their tables and not the whole stuff you can get when you make things right.
Bunch of hungry, self-centred bigots everyone is.
Since when did self-service become something of a great deal, which I doubt is even common place in Naija if not for the gram.
The youths are brain dead.
I said what I said.
Ole ni everybody

Cyynthia:
A very humble pastor of the most high..

The nightmare of YMM..

Tinubu urchins won't sleep tonight !
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Passionate1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
Dis weak and fraud of a man no get d qualities to be an effective leader. .same bullshit!
Only idiots go think otherwise. .
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
plaindealer:
Den don start again, next is to go buy roadside and akara and corn..

PYO is starting on a predictable, laughable and very immature note... grin grin

Cyynthia when he starts doing any of the activities above pls post too o...we are waiting
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Collyno82(m): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2022
lexy2014:

Sound in what way?
academically
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by lexy2014: 11:17am On Apr 17, 2022
Collyno82:
academically

How has he used his academic soundness to move nigeria forward since 2015?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Collyno82(m): 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
lexy2014:

How has he used his academic soundness to move nigeria forward since 2015?
u know that deputies in Nigeria has no power of their own. The system overwhelmed him
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by lexy2014: 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
Collyno82:
u know that deputies in Nigeria has no power of their own. The system overwhelmed him

I didn't ask u if he has powers. I asked How has he used his academic soundness to move nigeria forward since 2015? What system overwhelmed him?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Collyno82(m): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u if he has powers. I asked How has he used his academic soundness to move nigeria forward since 2015? What system overwhelmed him?
Without power, he can't bring it to the fore.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by lexy2014: 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
Collyno82:
Without power, he can't bring it to the fore.
Are u saying that osinbajo has been completely useless to Nigerians since 2015?

Which powers are you referring to?

Which powers did he use to contribute to, defend and support the atrocious policies and actions of this govt?

How has he used his academic soundness to move nigeria forward since 2015? What system overwhelmed him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics / Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet / Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.