Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,156 members, 7,811,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos (66337 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver / Photo Of Osinbajo, Atiku And Jonathan At Dickson's Mother's Burial / Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by stevups(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2022
obiekunie01:
FOR OVER SEVEN YEARS WE DIDNT SEE OSUNBADE BUYING FUEL, NOR DRIVING CAR!

BUT NOW WE WILL BEGIN TO SEE OSUBANDE BUY FUEL, EAT CORN, CHOP AMALA FOR IYA AMALA, SEE HIM SHIT FOR TOILET!

VERY ANNOYING IDIOTIC THINGS!
Cunning politicking
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Stallione(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2022
Not as if osinbajo is a bad politician, he is not. But what message are u trying to pass with pics of him dispencing fuel by himself nah. U deserve a hard knock at the centre of ur mango head so ur brain go reset again undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:01am On Apr 14, 2022
Cyynthia:
Picture Of Yemi Osibanjo Fueling His Tank

Una don start.

Me wey be nobody, I no dey fill my tank.

Attendant dey wey dey fill tank naa.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by poweredcom(m): 10:01am On Apr 14, 2022
This means what ? This man is incapable of ruling this nation if he can't tackle the security issues

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by toprealman: 10:03am On Apr 14, 2022
This guy needs a top notch PR team
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by mhmsadyq(m): 10:03am On Apr 14, 2022
This one na achievement?

I pity for i.diots.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by mema900: 10:04am On Apr 14, 2022
seunmsg:
If Peter Obi Pandora can queue up for a commercial flight, Osinbajo can also form fuel attendant. The game is the game and faking it is part of it cool

That of peter obi is not politics, i have been on same plane with him b4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by IbileIfe: 10:05am On Apr 14, 2022
Picture of me in my bedroom this morning.
Very modest.

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Arysexy(m): 10:07am On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
seunmsg:
If Peter Obi Pandora can queue up for a commercial flight, Osinbajo can also form fuel attendant. The game is the game and faking it is part of it cool
[/s]

Peter Obi has been boarding commercial flight even as a Governor of Anambra state. Stop comparing apples and oranges.

Can Osibanjo today go to a fuelling station and do this?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Oyindidi(f): 10:07am On Apr 14, 2022
Iyadesa:
Please what's the message there
humility. In all respect, with his status, he should be relaxing in his car while his fuel tank is been filled.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by meedoLock(m): 10:08am On Apr 14, 2022
Ara Adugbo undecided

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Asianjollof007: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2022
Coolsperm:
We Yoruba Muslims are fully in support of Prof Osinbajo , whom the cap fits ....

There's nothing like yoruba muslim or christain, we are one. Don't be unfortunate.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by K4daniel: 10:10am On Apr 14, 2022
You all will see the difference it's not by power or might..the cap fits him..learned, experienced, fear of God, strategically positioned by God to lead us to the promise land he is a good Nigerian we all desire. He was only in power for few periods we saw the difference. Buhari knows him, integrity, dignity, professionalism, osinbajo has it,Bukhari will always supports him because he wants the best for Nigeria, that's my respect for Buhari he just want it good for us all even if he had tried his best, Buhari has tested him, so what's the problem with Muslim and Christian rivalry.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Grandmeister(m): 10:10am On Apr 14, 2022
obiekunie01:
FOR OVER SEVEN YEARS WE DIDNT SEE OSUNBADE BUYING FUEL, NOR DRIVING CAR!

BUT NOW WE WILL BEGIN TO SEE OSUBANDE BUY FUEL, EAT CORN, CHOP AMALA FOR IYA AMALA, SEE HIM SHIT FOR TOILET!

VERY ANNOYING IDIOTIC THINGS!
They keep repeating these tactics because it works for them! That should tell you the reasoning capacity of the average Nigerian voter.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by obiekunie01: 10:11am On Apr 14, 2022
stevups:

Cunning politicking

more of stupid and useless politicking my brother.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by faithfull18(f): 10:12am On Apr 14, 2022
Photo op
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Mkayfrenzy(m): 10:14am On Apr 14, 2022
Iyadesa:
Please what's the message there

That anyone that fuels their car themselves is a sign of an excellent president
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by agabaI23(m): 10:19am On Apr 14, 2022
seunmsg:
Peter Obi didn't start that now. That has been his style. He actually flies Economy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by lugado: 10:20am On Apr 14, 2022
It's looking like Tinubu is the only candidate preparing for the primaries. Others are just displaying to the gallery
Tinubu is conversing with the right people and delegates while others are displaying themselves to the unnecessary public looking for sympathy up and down
Before you can become a party candidate you must win your primaries.
The public can't win you the primaries. Ask Ambode
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 14, 2022
Cyynthia:
A very humble man to the core..
He did it himself not minding his position..

More GRACE sir cool
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Arysexy(m): 10:22am On Apr 14, 2022
Asianjollof007:

There's nothing like yoruba muslim or christain, we are one. Don't be unfortunate.

MURIC leader, a yoruba Muslim disagrees with you. They are supporting Tinubu bc of religion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by compton11(m): 10:24am On Apr 14, 2022
Coolsperm:
We Yoruba Muslims are fully in support of Prof Osinbajo , whom the cap fits ....

nah nigga

We Yoruba Muslims ain't supporting his religious bigot ass!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 14, 2022
Cyynthia:
Na sango go strike you for this nonsense campaign wey osinbajo pay you for.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by tollyboy5(m): 10:27am On Apr 14, 2022
seunmsg:
Just the way tinubu has been faking philanthropist with Lagos money to the northerners .

Election things grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 14, 2022
plaindealer:
Den don start again, next is to go buy roadside and akara and corn..

PYO is starting on a predictable, laughable and very immature note... grin grin

No be Amaechi dey plait hair so. Mo fo o cheesy grin
osinbanjoisaliar:
Picture of me wen I dey clean my toilet this morning. Now vote for me for presido
I am solidly behind you Comrade grin grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Asianjollof007: 10:28am On Apr 14, 2022
Arysexy:

MURIC leader, a yoruba Muslim disagrees with you. They are supporting Tinubu bc of religion

muric or whatever they call themselves are northerners disguising as yoruba, we reject them.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:32am On Apr 14, 2022
Emmanuelezee350:
Solid Boerboel puppies available available for new homes

DM ME ASAP ON +2349121836958 IF INTERESTED FOR MORE INFO

SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE PLEASE

Location ANAMBRA

AFFORDABLE PRICE

Dem no be pedigree poppies. Dem look like crossbreed
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by gbolswag(m): 10:33am On Apr 14, 2022
is this why we should vote him or he should be president for fueling his car
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by samiabigail: 10:33am On Apr 14, 2022
Coolsperm:

thank GOD you put Yoruba Muslim's
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:34am On Apr 14, 2022
AlphaAlex:
I am solidly behind you Comrade grin grin

I go make toilet cleaning my number 1 policy. I go do WAI setup. I go bring people com inspect your toilet every week. If your toilet no clean, 5 strokes of Cane na him you go collect
Re: Throwback Photos Of Osinbajo Fueling His Car In Lagos by Arysexy(m): 10:35am On Apr 14, 2022
Asianjollof007:

muric or whatever they call themselves are northerners disguising as yoruba, we reject them.

When did Akintola become Northerner?

MURIC Historical Background
The Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) was founded in October, 1993, a brain-child of Professor Ishaq Lakin Akintola, of the Islamic Studies Unit, Department of Religions and Peace Studies, Lagos State University (LASU), Lagos, Nigeria.n (MURIC)

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics / Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet / Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.