Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Flying In My Sleeps. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Flying In My Sleeps. (1707 Views)

Magic: See Pictures Of Witches Flying In Congo. / Viral Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Flying In The Sky (spark Outrage) / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flying In My Sleeps. by BaEnki(m): 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
Good evening guys. I don't know the right section to post this. If here isn't appropriate, Mod pls move to the proper section.

I need an insight to what I've been experiencing for very long time.

Whenever I sleep, though not all the time, I would fly.. and it isn't just any fly. It's a fly that I'm fully conscious of. It's like I wasn't asleep at all, my mind could dictate the direction of the flight and it's acceleration. And for real, I kinda enjoyed this, as I've flew to many places, and it all seemed real, even outta Earth. These things aren't like a dream, they always feel so real.

I met with my pastor last year to talk about it, no spirituality was established but I was given a program which I duly did.

Have you experienced/experiencing something like this?

What can I do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by DoctorOlasDesk: 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
Very good dream

Its on a level many pastors will not understand. Its on a higher spiritual tier that only those that have manifested at such levels can understand.

Listen. Do not ever share this dream with anyone that knows you physically. I'll explain its meaning to you tomorrow when I'm chanced.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by BigRocky: 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
No be witch you chop so?

4 Likes

Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by brosom(m): 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bro it's cool to fly in dreams.

It's to let u know about man dual existence of life which is physical and spiritual which u need to take control of.

Me have flied countelss times in my dream right from my childhood which 70% of them had saved me from evil spirits, and 30% for fun which is cool cool cool

No big deal as u re not the first and certainly won't be the last to fly in ur dream.

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by BaEnki(m): 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Very good dream

Its on a level many pastors will not understand. Its on a higher spiritual tier that only those that have manifested at such levels can understand.

Listen. Do not ever share this dream with anyone that knows you physically. I'll explain its meaning to you tomorrow when I'm chanced.

Thank you so much sir.

I've been keeping this with me for many years, only told my pastor last year's December. I'm a private person.

I awaits your further response tomorrow. Thank you again!
Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by Legalcriminal: 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
You must have love those superhero movies.
Are you Spider-Man, Batman or Superman in your dream?

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by Jeon(f): 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
BigRocky:
No be witch you chop so?
Edo way!

Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by BigRocky: 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
SmellySperm:

Edo way!

U dun meaniiit grin grin grin

Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by Dawson126: 11:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
grin
My folks here said if na 9ja you still dey, you go soon dey travel abroad up and down grin

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by 360degreess(m): 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
Guy let me tell u the truth,this is a sign of affliction from a Jinn..
Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by arthurwillia(m): 11:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
BaEnki:
Good evening guys. I don't know the right section to post this. If here isn't appropriate, Mod pls move to the proper section.

Whenever I sleep, though not all the time, I would fly.. and it isn't just any fly. It's a fly that I'm fully conscious of. It's like I wasn't asleep at all, my mind could dictate the direction of the flight and it's acceleration. And for real, I kinda enjoyed this, as I've flew to many places, and it all seemed real, even outta Earth. These things aren't like a dream, they always feel so real.

I met with my pastor last year to talk about it, no spirituality was established but I was given a program which I duly did.

What can I do?

Yes I do witness these things before, it was really scary, I didn’t know the cause till now I don’t but then I learnt to outgrow such.. so i now determine that whenever I dream such dream I force myself to wake up immediately and over time I outgrew it and I don’t have it again..
Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by BaEnki(m): 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
360degreess:
Guy let me tell u the truth,this is a sign of affliction from a Jinn..

I'm not in any way afflicted, and I've been having this dream/trance for as long as I can remember.
Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by BaEnki(m): 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
BigRocky:
No be witch you chop so?

I've been/or found myself in a coven before. So definitely not so.
Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
BaEnki:

What can I do?

you're not alone man. although I haven't told anyone bout it but ur description accurately describes mine.
Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by BaEnki(m): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
Luckydabull:

you're not alone man. although I haven't told anyone bout it but ur description accurately describes mine.

Hey Luckydabull,

Thanks! I checked through your previous posts, and I think we've got a thing or two in common. How you doing?
Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by BaEnki(m): 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Very good dream

Hey Doctor,

I'm still waiting for this. Please kindly update as soon as possible.
Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by czarr(m): 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
I've experienced it flew some feet in the air gliding around wherever I will myself to.

I've also been taken up into the clouds during a riot in a school setting and there was thunder storm in the dark clouds moving in circles around me.

I've also flown around big cities in the night like I rise to a very high altitude and see the environment as from a drone.
Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by rafikii: 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Lucid dreaming, that's what it is called...read up on it.
Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by Theboy21: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Lucid dream
Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by Double0h7(f): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
Carl Jung believed that in dreaming of flying, we are expressing our desire to break free of restrictions and limitations. Alfred Adler, thought that this dream was a type of a superiority dream in which we reveal the desire to dominate and be above others. Focusing on the libido, Freud thought that flying was just another way to express sexual desires. Traditionally, If you dream you are flying so high that you can actually touch the moon and stars this portends many different types of global disaster that you may soon hear of.
If you fly high with black wings you are warned that you are headed for a let down. Flying dreams are normally a good omen and if the flight is pleasant, with no worries and anxieties, you can look for happiness and plenty to follow.

Flying in dreams can mean an increase in self-confidence, sense of freedom, and creativity. You’re beginning to rise above your current circumstances.

You need a new perspective. Ask yourself; what do you want to escape from? Why are you not feeling free? Where are you losing perspective? Where do you need to look at things differently?”

Liberation or freedom. Overcoming a difficult situation and transcending limitations.

If you fly alone, this represents a personal journey filled with positive realizations.

If flying with others, this indicates the support of family, friends, or acquaintances, especially for a new endeavor.

Source: https://www.dreamencyclopedia.net/flying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by BaEnki(m): 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
czarr:
I've experienced it flew some feet in the air gliding around wherever I will myself to.

I've also been taken up into the clouds during a riot in a school setting and there was thunder storm in the dark clouds moving in circles around me.

I've also flown around big cities in the night like I rise to a very high altitude and see the environment as from a drone.

The last paragraph is what I experienced the most, but not necessarily night in my case.
Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by BaEnki(m): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
rafikii:
Lucid dreaming, that's what it is called...read up on it.

Thanks!

I know about lucid dreaming, and mine certainly isn't, there are certain things I don't wanna write about here as readers would easily discarded them as rubbish. But then, those things are better kept personal.

You don't wanna see a video recording of me during some of my sleeps cheesy

1 Like

Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by Realmi: 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
Which airline did u use
Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by rafikii: 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
BaEnki:

Thanks!

I know about lucid dreaming, and mine certainly isn't, there are certain things I don't wanna write about here as readers would easily discarded them as rubbish. But then, those things are better kept personal.

You don't wanna see a video recording of me during some of my sleeps cheesy

I think I'd love to...since you don't think it's lucid dreaming then it's probably astral projection
Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by 360degreess(m): 11:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
BaEnki:

I'm not in any way afflicted, and I've been having this dream/trance for as long as I can remember.
..OK ooo.You will soon come to agree with what I said.i am very sure of that.i have known many people with similar experiences and they were all later discovered to be jinn possessions..
Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by Dangrace01: 12:00am On Apr 16, 2022
Enki

Thats a sumerian god
Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 16, 2022
BaEnki:

Hey Luckydabull,

Thanks! I checked through your previous posts, and I think we've got a thing or two in common. How you doing?

been great thanks to God
Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by Truvelisback(m): 7:37am On Apr 16, 2022
BaEnki:

What can I do?
The dream suggests ur desire for freedom or to be free from ur life challenges.
Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by EmzyT: 7:39am On Apr 16, 2022
Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by BaEnki(m): 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
360degreess:
..OK ooo.You will soon come to agree with what I said.i am very sure of that.i have known many people with similar experiences and they were all later discovered to be jinn possessions..

Can I have a link to such experience?
Re: Flying In My Sleeps. by BaEnki(m): 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
The dream suggests ur desire for freedom or to be free from ur life challenges.

Wrong grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nobody Can Bleep Your Woman Unless She Is Interested, Know This And Know Peace. / Re: If U're In A Relationship, Married Or None, Read This. (long) / Do U Hate Being A Woman? Females Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.